• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

L

Living_Hurts_so_Much

Experienced
Jul 30, 2020
It's the fact that I'm already 30 and have had zero dating or relationship experience. I know my reason is stupid and shallow compared to everyone else's and that also fuels my other reason for wanting to CTB which is the fact that I'm petty and evil and feel like the moral thing to do is eliminate myself because even if I did have a girlfriend I'd probably ruin her life or something.

So I guess in summary, myself is the actual cause of my need to CTB.
No one here will judge you on your reasons. They are yours and you have the right to feel the way you do.
My first/main reason is choosing the wrong path. I got married to be "normal" when all I wanted was the man I was in love with. Such huge regrets every day.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: juna, 4everHeartBroken and Dr Iron Arc
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
No one here will judge you on your reasons. They are yours and you have the right to feel the way you do.
I know for a fact some people on this site have harsh judgments against me for what I've said before and I don't blame them. I thank you for your understanding at least.

My first/main reason is choosing the wrong path. I got married to be "normal" when all I wanted was the man I was in love with. Such huge regrets every day.
This reason is absolutely fair. Having regret over a major decision and commitment like this is part of why I've been so afraid to move ahead in the first place so it makes total sense to me.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: juna, 4everHeartBroken and Living_Hurts_so_Much
L

Living_Hurts_so_Much

Experienced
Jul 30, 2020
I know for a fact some people on this site have harsh judgments against me for what I've said before and I don't blame them. I thank you for your understanding at least.

This reason is absolutely fair. Having regret over a major decision and commitment like this is part of why I've been so afraid to move ahead in the first place so it makes total sense to me.
I feel bad that you have had those experiences here. I for one will never judge you.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: juna, 4everHeartBroken and Dr Iron Arc
U

ultrasharpy123456

Wizard
Aug 18, 2022
Well it USED to be that I don't want to exist that's now the second reason, but now it's... well again I can't tell you.

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: juna, 4everHeartBroken and GoatHerder
s1llyg1rl

s1llyg1rl

:3
Jul 4, 2024
i feel like everything just repeats itself. what im feeling has been felt before and everything ive been through has been dealt with before so why does it matter that I'M feeling and going through these things? and i feel everything and nothing all at once all the time and everything is so foggy and eerily clear at the same time its just exhausting ToT

• Love
Reactions: juna, 4everHeartBroken and GoatHerder
Tr3dorz

Tr3dorz

"Broken hands, uncertain destiny"
Jul 10, 2024
My dyspraxia, not being able to perform simple tasks destroys my expectations about my future, I also have difficulty formulating ideas, very slow response to external stimuli, understanding of subjects that an 18 year old should already be doing but I am always late for everything, I am unable to fend for myself, I behave in a creepy and extremely stupid way, I have known this since I was 8 years old.

Everyone has achieved their small or big victories but I'm the only one who has never known what it is to "achieve" with effort let alone what a "victory" is.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: 4everHeartBroken and divinemistress36
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
El autismo

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: YosemiteGrrl, juna, sserafim and 5 others
T

Theresnoescape

Each year feels like 10
May 29, 2024
Time is my main reason. Since my earliest memories, I've felt wrong, like I don't belong here and I'm just waiting for my life to be over. I'm 42 now, and assuming I'll live to around 70 - 80, I just can't face that much more time.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Joarga, another_creature, WantThisToEnd and 7 others
I

iji

Dec 4, 2023
This universe (including life and humans) is too imperfect for living.

• Love
Reactions: zino, juna, glossble and 4 others
Twiceler

Twiceler

Pro-suicide. Blackpill.
Dec 16, 2021
Life is shit, if you need a reason.

• Love
Reactions: juna, Hunter2005, sserafim and 3 others
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Visionary
May 5, 2020
A deep sadness, that is always lurking beneath the surface.

• Love
Reactions: juna, lynnschronicles, GoatHerder and 1 other person
dietcokecan

dietcokecan

The Cosmos is all that is or was or ever will be.
Jun 25, 2024
I'm autistic and I can't function in my day to day life. Even slightly difficult tasks are so hard, I'll be a NEET for the rest of my life if I don't ctb. I'm also boring and incredibly awkward with no friends :(
Medication induced brain injury... most likely permanent anhedonia and cognitive dysfunction.
What medication if I may ask?

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: juna, GoatHerder and thebelljarrr
rednights

rednights

Jun 5, 2024
The life I want is impossible to achieve, and I'm struggling to deal with the one I have instead.

• Love
Reactions: juna, Changedmymind, GoatHerder and 3 others
comabitvewombat

comabitvewombat

Comabat
Jun 7, 2024
I know it's never just ONE reason, but it can definitely FEEL like it.

What is your #1 reason that pushes you over the top for not wanting to live anymore?

Thank you for sharing. ❤️
My whole life and all my effort has amounted to nothing

• Love
Reactions: Freedomatlast24, WantThisToEnd, juna and 2 others
GoatHerder

GoatHerder

Jul 11, 2024
Suffering exists.

• Love
Reactions: juna, lynnschronicles, sserafim and 3 others
H

happynot

Jun 22, 2024
There is no such thing as normal...It's not good for the other person I think..it's never too late...

• Love
Reactions: juna, Living_Hurts_so_Much and 4everHeartBroken
katara

katara

tired all the time
Mar 17, 2022
i have nothing that makes me happy and i have no purpose

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: YosemiteGrrl, WantThisToEnd, juna and 4 others
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
not enough financials for a good life.

• Love
Reactions: lotus11, divinemistress36 and 4everHeartBroken
S

sweetxdreams

Jun 16, 2024
The level of depression is just stupid at this point. It physically hurts how sad I am and it doesn't go away.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: YosemiteGrrl, lotus11, GoatHerder and 2 others
T

tinniman

Jul 11, 2024
Severe hyperacusis & tinnitus after single party. I can't stop blaming myself. My depression rises day by day.

• Love
Reactions: GoatHerder and 4everHeartBroken
4everHeartBroken

4everHeartBroken

Experienced
Feb 11, 2024
My whole life and all my effort has amounted to nothing

El autismo
Some people with autism are the most beautiful people on this planet. ❤️
The level of depression is just stupid at this point. It physically hurts how sad I am and it doesn't go away.
I understand what you're talking about when you say it physically hurts. I am so sorry for your suffering. ❤️
Life is shit, if you need a reason.
Fair enough, Twiceler. ❤️

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: GoatHerder and Living_Hurts_so_Much
Deficiency

Deficiency

nobody knows you - nobody cares
Jun 11, 2024
My mind is too fractured from my past. I will never recover from my trauma

I have tried for years to push on. I always held out hope that things "get better", but it doesn't for everyone

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: YosemiteGrrl, Freedomatlast24, Hunter2005 and 4 others
alltoomuch2

alltoomuch2

Student
Feb 10, 2024
Underlying everything, the reason I want to ctb is that I hate everything about myself and who I am had given me a shit life. And I can't change being me. So there's no hope.

• Love
Reactions: WantThisToEnd, juna, vadim and 1 other person
H

Hunter2005

Experienced
Apr 15, 2023
Too much trauma I'm carrying and I'm only 25.

• Hugs
Reactions: juna and thebelljarrr
vadim

vadim

Disqualified From Being Human
Aug 10, 2023
I'm defective and not made for living in this world. I can't form connections with other people or achieve anything that is important to me because I'm a useless black void of a person. I want to kill myself primarily because I hate living as the person I am.

• Love
Reactions: Freedomatlast24, juna, noairtobreathe1 and 3 others
L

litttlebimple

Jul 10, 2024
Social anxiety for me, being around people is tough. I've been living the hermit lifestyle for the past 2 years (to manage the anxiety/embarrassment), but this isn't working for me either.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: juna, thebelljarrr, lynnschronicles and 4 others
C

Changedmymind

May 21, 2024
I'm a coward.

• Love
Reactions: juna and 4everHeartBroken
A

agony1996

Jul 8, 2024
Probably aromantic but desperately want a romantic relationship, as stupid of a reason as that is. No other way out with today's medicine so my best bet is just to off myself before I get to 30 and still don't have a boyfriend or husband. It's one thing to not be able to get a partner but another to be incapable of getting one your entire life...
No one's reason for wanting to ctb is less less valid then another you'd have to put yourself in others shoes to feel what they are feeling. Your reason for wanting ctb is not stupid at all.
I lost my son … he was my BFF and my heart ❤️
I'm so sorry that's really sad, your pain must be unbearable. I wish I had some words of comfort. All I can say is you have people on here that really care.❤️

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: juna, hematomatema, 4everHeartBroken and 1 other person
FrownyFace

FrownyFace

May 15, 2024
I just feel worthless to everyone and useless to anything. Everytime I get that feeling, I'm reminded that it's not going anywhere and that I've never going to be good enough for anyone or anything. Like I just feel like there's no reason to be here and it makes me miserable

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: circus22, thebelljarrr, agony1996 and 3 others
HD72

HD72

Humpty Dumpty had a great fall
Sep 10, 2023
My parents neglected my health and made me afraid of everything. Then I was put on a shit to. Of psych meds now I have akathisia and dystonia migraines and chronic pain. The doctors won't help because they blame everything I have on anxiety. I am in so much pain so lonely and so afraid. I can't earn a living or even barely move. I need help getting supplies to die. I can't use SN because I also now have gastroparesis and can't eat. I have lost anything that brought me joy. Please someone help me go. Please. I'm trying to get the courage up to hang myself but I know with my luck I'll end up alive with more brain damage.

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: ToMoveOn, YosemiteGrrl, FrownyFace and 2 others