• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

sugarb

sugarb

long time sunshine
Jun 14, 2024
The world, but I don't really hate either. I feel resentment or frustration on occasion but those emotions aren't major themes in my life for the most part

RosebyAnyName

RosebyAnyName

Staring at the ceiling for 6 hours
Nov 9, 2023
I hate myself. Sometimes I'm able to redirect that hatred into hating the world, but I know in the end that everything is my fault and I hate myself because I know I deserve it.

DraicKin

DraicKin

Jun 30, 2024
As much as I hate myself, I hate the world even more. It's a cruel unfair place that fucked me over so many times and I can't wait to no longer be a part of it

schmerz

schmerz

if i don't survive, i'll still be by your side
Jul 7, 2024
there is nothing more that i hate than myself, not even my affection for my loved ones can trump it
its not the worlds fault that i am incompetent, but my own

CoRaven

CoRaven

Raven of Melancholy
Jan 15, 2024
This world. I wanna take it, erase it, and re-shape it.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Myself. 100%.

If the world is bad, it's only because of people like me. I'm selfish and lazy and cruel, basically everything wrong with the world. If myself and everyone like myself was gone, the world would be such a better place.

BackToLobby

BackToLobby

You are more than that. You have always been more.
Apr 9, 2024
Myself. The feeling of losing myself it's the worst betrayal possible because it's supposed to be me vs the world.

dyinghopefully

dyinghopefully

when getting better?
Mar 29, 2023
i hate the world most, even though i still appreciate some of them, still.. i hate it, i can't stand watching people do dumb things or shitty things they did, but i really appreciate and love myself because i've been through living in this shitty world... And i can still standing here..

dinosavr

dinosavr

and if i’m turning blue please don’t save me 🌛
Dec 14, 2023
Both, 100% both. But definitely I am my own victim way more often. Basically anything I do is wrong. But the world tends to be frustrating really often too though.

SleepingBliss

SleepingBliss

I wanna Miku-mit suicide ❤️
Jul 3, 2024
I love the world, there are aspects I dislike but there is a lot I love I dislike myself ans things I've done/acted but I like seeing others happy even if I am not feeling it at the time

mythofsisyphus

mythofsisyphus

Jul 6, 2024
The world, because it has made the me the way that I am. I never chose for the things that I've experienced to happen, or to have the mental makeup that I do. I do not blame myself.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
i hate the world more

H

hadenough58

Looking for Understanding
Mar 7, 2024
Neither, Things are what they are? I just don't want to be part of it anymore.

Willowherb

Willowherb

Mar 16, 2024
I think it'd be quite selfish of me to blame the world for my very own stupid choices.
My life could've been a whole lot different if I hadn't been that ignorant.

It could've been a bit more bearable?

Not really… but daydreaming seems a bit fun

Endless_suffering

Endless_suffering

EVERYTHING IS F@CK3D
Jul 12, 2024
Myself. I can't change the world. I can't change my friends. I can't change my husband. I can't change anyone else or how the behave. I can only change myself and change my status in this world. I hate myself.