• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

escape_from_hell

escape_from_hell

Experienced
Feb 22, 2024
The universe/hell has made it clear I am the one who needs the hating from any possible perspective of philosophical desert.
As part of the torture I'm not allowed to know exactly why I deserve that because that may allow some type of peace of mind or meditative loophole for escape. Effort must also be induced for an extra dimension of suffering, and it comes in waves where there are rest periods to force one to try--thereby increasing the guilt shame and suffering.

I think some of us were selected as like evil versions of Jesus or something, meant to be nature's urinal but without the virtue aspect. Instead just existing as the concept that deserves all suffering to alleviate the rest so that they may enjoy heaven, except to make it complete we must also be spat upon to provide bullying pleasures to the heaven-beings.

• Love
Reactions: DeIetedUser4739, divinemistress36 and _Minsk
Roadrunner

Roadrunner

Student
Mar 18, 2024
Myself, and my inability to find a way to be happy. Lots of people are, so I think my problem is me!

• Hugs
Reactions: escape_from_hell and DeIetedUser4739
yellowjester

yellowjester

I'm only sleeping
Jun 2, 2024
Myself. Although the worrld gave birth to me, so I can't absolve ot of all guilt.

• Hugs
demitriusmigsysvotf

demitriusmigsysvotf

It takes a man to be a man
Oct 1, 2023
I hate myself much more than the world. For me it`s only my fault why people treat me like they do.

• Hugs
untothedepths

untothedepths

I am falling I am fading I have lost it all
Mar 20, 2023
Myself. I screw up all the time. I don't even know if I can ever be anyone if I can't even trust myself. I'm scared. I have no survival skills. No matter what choices I make they are always going to be the wrong ones, because I'll always be wrong, even if its the right choice, it can only be good from others.

I was right. I've screwed up again, don't know how. I need to be purged.

• Hugs
jbear824

jbear824

F*ck humanity. Let's end this.
Jul 4, 2023
That is a deadlocked tie lol. But I hope the earth is destroyed at some point soon in our future. Here's hoping Apophis changes it's course just enough to hit us in 2029

Reactions: ijustwishtodie, Moniker, Roadrunner and 1 other person
Defenestration

Defenestration

I want to have the courage to defenestrate myself
Oct 25, 2020
I hate my mental illness

Reactions: DeIetedUser4739
B

brokeandbroken

Elementalist
Apr 18, 2023
Years ago I wanted to ctb because I hated myself but now I don't anymore.

I really hate the world and life in general, it's like humans weren't made for this world.
I hate how little help I've gotten in my situation. Completely fixable. Pretty easy to in all honesty. In fact it's only gotten complex because of how long it's taken. It's just impossible for me to fix. Yet so so so many have basically said fuck you no. That that breaks my heart. Even my family basically just fuck you, you are nothing. Piece of shit. No faith. So yeah the world. Humanity. Whatever. Though I can't say I like myself much either.

RollingGiant

RollingGiant

stay cool
Jan 25, 2024
The world, easy. The main reason I've got crippling, painful depression is that I can't stop thinking about how full of shit people are and how I'll never life a good life because of that

Reactions: ijustwishtodie, DeIetedUser4739 and lonely and depresse
L

lonely and depresse

Jun 29, 2024
Years ago I wanted to ctb because I hated myself but now I don't anymore.

I really hate the world and life in general, it's like humans weren't made for this world.
Both of them equally

glitteryaliens

glitteryaliens

Mar 19, 2024
Myself. I feel myself becoming more and more bitter towards the world as I sink lower and lower into depression. But ultimately, it's not the world's fault I fucked my own life up. It's not the world's fault I'm a socially awkward agoraphobe. It's not the world's fault that there are people that are my age or younger who are way, way more talented and accomplished than me.

M

Marie France

Jun 28, 2024
Le monde. Mais j'ai l'impression de m'aimer de moins en moins

Reactions: bitofftoomuch
nymb

nymb

scumbag
Jun 25, 2024
both, i hate my emphaty and i hate people who used my emphaty

ninfanatic

ninfanatic

death is a beginning & not an end
Jul 3, 2024
I hate myself, what was done to me, and how I was affected by a garbage person.

Last edited:
Not A Fan

Not A Fan

don't avoid the void
Jun 22, 2024
Definitely the world, but only because it has humans. Without us, I think this place would be pretty nice.

I had to think about it for a few minutes, as to whether I hate myself. I've definitely felt like that at times, for certain things. But I always place my artistic integrity ahead of my material interests. If one has to become toxic to thrive in a toxic world, maybe it is better not to thrive. One thing I feel relatively confident of, is that I wasted less time than the average person. I tried to do things according to the values that were relevant to me, as much as possible. And definitely tried to learn as much as possible, even now still learning and discovering new things every day. Even if I ended up having to do much of it alone because my interests are so different from the people around me. Even with a somewhat abbreviated lifespan, I feel like I could have done a whole lot worse.

I couldn't defeat mediocrity, but I think my real cause of death will be from resisting against it. I don't feel like that's something I need to feel ashamed about.

Reactions: sserafim and ijustwishtodie
bitofftoomuch

bitofftoomuch

hold onto those who accept your messy self
Jul 1, 2024
Normally I'd say the world. But in light of my recent mistakes, the self-loathing is presently much higher.

thealteredmind

thealteredmind

Experienced
Apr 2, 2024
I don't hate the world
I hate my body and brain. not exactly myself, I'm just a victim.

Reactions: ijustwishtodie
Moniker

Moniker

Nov 1, 2023
Maybe I like myself a bit less than the typical person would. I view myself as easily replaceable and remarkably unimportant, but I wouldn't call that hating myself.

You know, it's pretty hard to make a case for not hating the entire world. It's shockingly easy to make a case for the opposite though!

Reactions: ijustwishtodie
zombiegirl

zombiegirl

the living dead
Aug 17, 2023
i hate the evil parts of the world, but i dont hate myself cuz im awesome

Reactions: sserafim, Not A Fan and ijustwishtodie
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Maybe I like myself a bit less than the typical person would. I view myself as easily replaceable and remarkably unimportant, but I wouldn't call that hating myself.
I'm the same in this regard. I also think I'm easily replaceable and unimportant but that isn't me hating myself (though normies would insist otherwise). This is me just being realistic. Nobody is as important as they say they are especially when we'll all die and be forgotten anyway

Reactions: Moniker and sserafim
Ironborn

Ironborn

Experienced
Jan 29, 2024
A little from column A, a little from column B.

m1ll1pede

m1ll1pede

Chronic stupidity
Jun 2, 2024
Not the whole world but humanity.

Reactions: sserafim
Arachno

Arachno

oh no :(
Apr 10, 2023
I hate myself, there are many things I dislike about the current state of the world and humanity, but I don't hate them as a whole. I hate myself more, most of my problems are my fault, result of my incompetence.

prone2fury

prone2fury

i have pretty hair
Feb 4, 2023
The world is irredeemably awful but that's kind of a given, a fact that all adults have to reckon with if they wanna persist in it. The problem for me lies in that most people are able to get through life without being suicidal, but I was not. This is in addition to my countless other failures.

To hate the holistic world feels like hating pain or war. It's in the world's nature to be awful. War and tyranny and evil have existed since the dawn of civilization while concepts like equality and not being a serf are relatively new. So I can't really blame the world very much because it has demonstrated that it cannot operate any other way.

That's why normies say you cannot change the world, only your reaction to it. Because it is the truth. And the only fault is mine for being exceptionally lazy and weak in the face of everything. If thousands of normies can survive, why do I struggle so much? That's why I have more hate for myself than everything else. I cannot wageslave without cracking mentally and letting it negatively impact my output. Why wouldn't I hate myself more?

cait_sith

cait_sith

Brain rotted, often missing word
Apr 8, 2024
i wish I could project all my anger outwardly . Hating the world would be a lot more healthy, there are people who can thrive with hating the world, carving out their own niche, finding like-minded people that they start relationships with, and develop a strong sense of self-worth by putting themselves above the sheep. Hating the world really can be a source of confidence, but it somehow doesn't work for me as I can't stop hating myself no matter how fucked-up the world and people are getting. I go through circles where I project my anger outwardly but always come back to me, my self-hatered sadly has been there long before I realised how horrible the world is and it getting stronger and stronger despite my hate for the world. If I could measure hate, hating myself outweighs everything, despite its the worst thing anyone can feel. I shouldn't really have a reason to hate myself so much but I can't stop, it's fully automated in my brain, no matter how petty the mistake, I'm always in the verge of punching myself to death.

M

MaximusDecimus

Aug 30, 2023
Without a doubt myself. I can't say I was dealt a bad hand in life overall. I was just too stupid and threw away most of my opportunities and chances.

item

item

Jun 30, 2024
Why should I hate myself, this life took me without my consent and dragged me trough all sorts of trauma and pain. Life is the problem to me

Reactions: sserafim