Empty. Disgusting.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Hero Remeer, Al Gul, CTB Dream and 4 others
Zer0

Zer0

Nem sempre se pode ser Deus
Sep 14, 2018
I had to move to another state because I got a good work opportunity, but I had to give up a lot for it. I don't want to stay her but I can't go back home, I feel like I'll be alone for the rest of my (hopefully short) life.

What everyone sees as an achievement, I see as a grave.

• Hugs
Reactions: Hero Remeer, CTB Dream, fleetingnight and 3 others
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
I feel stressed out because of ym upcoming midterm and all warm and happy inside because of my bf sending me a bunch of cute gifs, lol. I love him so much ♥️

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Hero Remeer, Al Gul, CTB Dream and 5 others
Draconian Alone

Draconian Alone

Jul 20, 2024
Alsjsiusuxususisraaaaaaa…
So drowsy… so much to dooooooo….

• Hugs
Reactions: Hero Remeer, CTB Dream, fleetingnight and 3 others
M

marsupial

Apr 9, 2024
Numb. Zombie. Down. I can't stand walking anywhere anymore.

• Hugs
Reactions: Hero Remeer, CTB Dream, fleetingnight and 2 others
HereTomorrow

HereTomorrow

Eternally atoning
Feb 1, 2024
I accidentally forgot to take medication for an infection in 24 hours plus eating an influx of sugar...it makes me miserable. I'm about to take the med a few hours late and take another nap. I'm so tired.

• Hugs
Reactions: Hero Remeer, not-2-b-the-answer, CTB Dream and 1 other person
potatocube

potatocube

Impulsive & Irrational
Aug 31, 2024
So hungry. Crave for fooood!
Like the last meal of a sandwich is just a grain of sand. I hop between anorexia and binge eating and it's just really annoying ;-;

• Hugs
Reactions: Hero Remeer, not-2-b-the-answer, fleetingnight and 1 other person
kotonearisato

kotonearisato

momento mori
Feb 13, 2024
I'm so exhausted I just want to cry. I accidentally dislocated my shoulder cleaning again and I'm really, really sick of it...

• Hugs
Reactions: Hero Remeer, not-2-b-the-answer, fleetingnight and 2 others
standingfast

standingfast

Aug 29, 2024
I just want to be dead

• Hugs
Reactions: Hero Remeer, trashhologram, not-2-b-the-answer and 2 others
Al Gul

Al Gul

Just one more drink...
Feb 21, 2023
There's nothing I can't fuck up. <3

• Hugs
Reactions: Hero Remeer, trashhologram, not-2-b-the-answer and 2 others
fleetingnight

fleetingnight

incapable of shutting up
May 2, 2024
I've been crying for around an hour, so my head really hurts.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Hero Remeer, trashhologram, not-2-b-the-answer and 3 others
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Saw the Futurama "finale". What is this, like the 4th one? I kinda wish they hadn't rebooted it again. Honestly only a handful of the Hulu episodes were any good (mainly just the simulation episode) and the 2013 finale was much better than the latest one. It feels like Futurama as a whole can't really exist in a post post postmodern post-Rick and Morty world without feeling bland. Now I kind of hope it doesn't get canceled again just so they can be dragged out long enough to make a better finale although I'm not sure if the poor old voice actors can take it.

Conversely the "series finale" of The Simpsons, while actually being the 36th season premiere actually felt way fresher and even a bit like a good Futurama episode with how trippy it started to get. I hope they don't rely on the type of writing this episode had forever because it can very quickly get old but at least this episode was more enjoyable to watch.

I wonder how many people can be convinced that CTB can be a good thing just by reminding them of The Simpsons and how that show has been going on for far longer than it should have and it just needed to be executed already in many peoples' eyes. Now don't get me wrong this latest episode was pretty good and so was some parts of the last season but still, it kinda feels like the last dementia fueled hurrahs of a lifespan that desperately should be cut off. Futurama's Hulu episodes shows it's already likely going down that same road too which makes me sad because I used to really love that show. Oh well.

Anyway, I guess all this rambling about cartoons just goes to show how much I've wasted my own life and how much like the Simpsons I should have been ended a long time ago.

• Hugs
Reactions: LifeQuitter, fleetingnight, not-2-b-the-answer and 1 other person
ebg

ebg

Sep 30, 2024
I feel angry because I was manipulated and sexually assaulted by someone twice my age. I told this girl he talks to (who is my age) about what he did and I think she avoids him now. What is a grown ass man doing talking to teenagers? He took advantage of the fact that I was suicidal and didn't have many friends to present himself as someone I "needed" and someone who was "good for me". GTFO I'm not being your fucking wife I don't even have my driver's license. I hate how men prey on girls who are young and ""pure"" AKA girls who are easy to control. I hope he feels low about himself but I know he doesn't. I want to see him so I can spit in his face and shout out loud that he is a pervert in front of anyone. He also said how I need someone "assertive" in my life and that boys my age will just leave me or aren't "mature" enough, GTFO I NEVER WANTED A RELATIONSHIP IN THE FIRST PLACE, JUST SOMEONE TO TALK TO. I sometimes wish the world had more violence, we need to bring back solving problems with violence because I want to cut his member off and make him eat it, then slit his throat but not enough to kill him. He always initiated sexual stuff when I NEVER WANTED TO but you're just seen as "moody" if you say no. Or he would say "it's good for your health" GTFO he needs to be assraped so he can know how degrading it feels

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream and not-2-b-the-answer
Eole2.0

Eole2.0

Till I die
Aug 27, 2024
I feel so alone in front of this worry that should not be one...
I know that I am not irreproachable but I find it very divisive to endure the mood swings of my neighbors who take advantage of the fact that my parents do not hear everything they say about me all day/ night.
Ok I do not make unanimous, and it is true that I talk in my sleep ( well despite me because I make the effort the day not to speak not to insult them) but it is really stressful as a situation. My parents don't hear much due to their age 😘 and don't understand why these neighbors are typing from morning to night on their floors to express their dissatisfaction...
I have not taken care of myself for almost 2 years now and after weeks of non-hydration and excess of any kind it could be that I emit a certain smell ( I want to specify for my honor that I shower regularly) but I feel nothing and neither do my parents. Former cokehead, I have no more smells in the nose, so I became totally paranoid about it 😭

Here I just needed to share it

🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and CTB Dream
fleetingnight

fleetingnight

incapable of shutting up
May 2, 2024
Pain, mostly. Chronic pain flare-up today. Also, it's way too fucking hot here, even though it's fall. All I can do is lie on the floor cause it's a bit cooler than the rest of my house. Fuck climate change and fuck my useless body.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, trashhologram, falling_snow and 1 other person
falling_snow

falling_snow

Mage
Aug 9, 2023
i dont want to wake up i dont want to wake up i dont want to wake up i dont want to wake up i dont want to wake up i dont want to wake up i dont want to wake up i dont want to wake up i dont want to wake up i dont want to wake up i dont want to wake up i dont want to wake up i dont want to wake up i dont want to wake up i dont want to wake up

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: fleetingnight, CTB Dream, standingfast and 2 others
trashhologram

trashhologram

⚰ Baby, let me decompose ⚰
Dec 15, 2023
I wish I was never born. I'm tired of this life; I wish I could just rewind time and die at birth. I know that would have hurt my mom a lot but I think if I killed myself it would completely destroy her and she's one hell of a strong woman. I also have a lovely little sister, I don't want her to suffer and maybe even follow in my footsteps if I did off myself. I want this all to end somehow, in a "tragic accident" or by getting a fatal disease. I guess that would hurt them less. Fuck. I wish mom was here and I could just hug her and cry. I love her so fucking much. I don't want to hurt her.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream and not-2-b-the-answer
HereTomorrow

HereTomorrow

Eternally atoning
Feb 1, 2024
Had a customer at work get very upset that a discounted item doesn't exist anymore. We had a new item, gave it a giant sale to introduce it, sold all our stock at a net loss, and basically no longer have it shipped to us and they're trying to change the product to be profitable. Item is $ 7, sole it for $ 4, cost of production is $ 6. We sold about 7 racks filled with 160 of them each. So we lost about ~$ 3,360.

So she whipped out her phone saying "I came all the way here to get this item!" and I, alone, 20 minutes before closing the department, am trying to calm her as she's asking for the manager (I am, "technically", when alone). She is asking for my name to file a complaint against me. I have a coworker whom I told this was happening after she left, and I have a really good track record at work, so I'm fine.

The new item existed for 3 weeks. The newly removed item hasn't been removed from the app yet so people have been flocking to it because they think the sale still exists when the item itself doesn't.

But it took a lot of my energy. I stock items. I don't control what exists.

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, CTB Dream and LifeQuitter
C

CatLvr

Arcanist
Aug 1, 2024
It's gonna be a long night. My insomnia is going 90 to nothing tonight. 😑

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, fleetingnight, CTB Dream and 1 other person
Y

Yolonoodle

Bear
Sep 20, 2019
not good at all

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, CatLvr, fleetingnight and 2 others
Final_Freedom

Final_Freedom

-
Oct 2, 2024
Dreadful

• Hugs
  • Aww..
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I'm rotting away alive. Everything is unattainable. I can't do what I want to do. I'm just rotting alive.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
No want intrct human species all awfl make trama make injury damage make all thing awfl, awfl life awfl species

• Hugs
Reactions: LifeQuitter, not-2-b-the-answer, CatLvr and 1 other person
fleetingnight

fleetingnight

incapable of shutting up
May 2, 2024
Really mad at myself. I'm such a coward. It's bad enough when that fucks my own life up, but even worse when it affects others.

• Hugs
Reactions: LifeQuitter, not-2-b-the-answer, CTB Dream and 1 other person
LeBroom

LeBroom

Professional smoothie~
May 24, 2023
I'm sad, often I'm reminded of how isolated I feel, how hollow the few remaining relationships I have left feel, how little people care about me. The awareness that most are repulsed and disgusted by the sight of my burgeoning and mentally ill habitus, that my very being is perceived as both setup and punchline at once, it's still painful. Even after all the time that has passed from the point where I first realized that people where constantly picking on me, growing up into adulthood with that knowledge, it's still something that hurts. I just wish I'd have some people that see me differently, and as a whole person with thoughts and feelings. But the best I get is just some people who either talk to me out of pity, or from a misplaced sense of duty for caring about me. Talking to the two people, who still listen somewhat sometimes, it feels foreign and distant. I just wish I could get hugged and comforted by someone who liked to be around me for my sake, at least once. Or even to be hugged and comforted at all. To feel like I belong, even for a tiny moment in time.

• Hugs
Reactions: fleetingnight, LifeQuitter, not-2-b-the-answer and 1 other person
W

wCvML2

Nov 15, 2021
Just really disgusted of myself for various different reasons and I can't stop feeling it. I really don't want to exist at all, like ever, and not have to either be alive or dead.

• Hugs
Reactions: fleetingnight, not-2-b-the-answer, CTB Dream and 1 other person
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
I feel so ugly and worthless right now. I know that I am ugly and worthless, but sometimes that fact will just randomly crawl to the forefront of my mind and the next thing I know I go from feeling neutral to feeling like shit. I hate myself so much. I don't even have any redeeming qualities. The thought that my bf deserves better than me is a thought that crosses my mind a lot. I'm genuinely a very unpleasant and horrible person to be around and it's not like I have anything to offset that, such as looks or smarts. I want to destroy myself and completely mutilate my body right now and I can't because I was an idiot and decided to tell my parents about my SH. Then again, they would have found out eventually since I was dumb enough to cut my forearms of all places. I want to punish myself so badly right now.

• Hugs
Reactions: fleetingnight, CTB Dream, not-2-b-the-answer and 1 other person
ebg

ebg

Sep 30, 2024
I am thinking about what my boyfriend must be thinking. I blocked him without giving him a reason why around a week ago. I plan on calling him after I ingest SN. I know that if I talk to him, I will end up telling him about my plan because that's all I've been thinking about and I don't want to be in the hospital longer.

• Hugs
Reactions: fleetingnight, CTB Dream, not-2-b-the-answer and 1 other person
HereTomorrow

HereTomorrow

Eternally atoning
Feb 1, 2024
Headache.

So loud. So tired. Ready to curl up and sleep even though it's not night yet.

• Hugs
Reactions: fleetingnight, CTB Dream, LifeQuitter and 1 other person
W

wren-briar

wrenbriar.gitlab.io
Jul 1, 2024
broken

• Hugs
Reactions: fleetingnight, CTB Dream, LifeQuitter and 1 other person