Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
My back hurts. Ouch. Went to the doctor. Can't lie on the couch.

At least I got the cool Shadow poster for seeing Transformers One in theaters. That movie was nothing special but at least the poster is cool.

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, ImsooDone1N, boddibo and 2 others
SomewhereAlongThe

SomewhereAlongThe

May 17, 2024
I just feel sort of empty. It's been a tough time trying to decide rather I want to CTB or not. I think I'm finally giving into what I desire the most, death. I was philosophical about it at first, I thought death was better than living philosophically, but now I'm more pragmatic about it, death is just something I want to happen to me. I feel like life is not for me and there's nothing suitable for me here to keep living. So I shall return to that peaceful place we were all in before we were born. :)

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, boddibo, fleetingnight and 2 others
amnesia999

amnesia999

Lie, lie, lie - Life is a lie
Jun 30, 2024
I'm feeling broke. Because I am. Especially by being away from work due to anxiety (and other) issues for 2-1/2 months. At least we've reached the weekend and the weather's going to be nice. It's time to take a nap.

God, I wish I was smart.
From what I've seen, you are smart. (And not at all shy about expressing yourself.) Stop beating yourself up.

• Hugs
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
From what I've seen, you are smart. (And not at all shy about expressing yourself.) Stop beating yourself up.
No, not really. It's easy to seem smart on a surface level. Just say a bunch of slop and people will quickly eat it up. Bonus points if said people think similarly to you. Being intelligent goes beyond that. I'm not very smart and am very behind my peers. This isn't me beating myself up but rather is just an acknowledgement of one of my major flaws.

• Hugs
Tac0Johnz

Tac0Johnz

Potato Olé
Sep 19, 2024
Neutral?, comforted, a little excited for whts to come for me in the future

• Hugs
  • Love
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
I was going to do some schoolwork today, but I'm cramping a lot so I'll have to do it tomorrow. My last couple of periods have been coming on time, which is good. So far, the only thing I've felt this morning is pain (just a normal amount though).

• Hugs
nattanatta

nattanatta

Aug 13, 2024
I can't do this. I'm so tired of crying and feeling anxious and terrible every single day, no matter what I do. So tired of being constantly reminded of how the only thing that helped was taken away from me. I just want to give up already. It will never get better.

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, SomewhereAlongThe, boddibo and 3 others
amnesia999

amnesia999

Lie, lie, lie - Life is a lie
Jun 30, 2024
Fuck and shit. My 85 year old partner's tongue was half numb. (She thinks it might be because she has fused vertebrae in her neck.) So she called the advice nurse and they told her she had to go to the hospital by ambulance. Knowing my tough-as-nails partner, it's probably no big deal, but the advice nurse thought it might be a stroke. Fuck and shit.

[Edit] Well, she's back home after they ran a gazillion tests, and they're not sure what caused her symptoms -- maybe something brain-related -- but she seems to be fine. Better safe than sorry I guess. That's life when you're in your mid-80s. :-) Phew.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Just_Another_Person

Just_Another_Person

Student
Sep 16, 2024
Loneliness

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, razorblade_sky, boddibo and 4 others
bookie

bookie

main character of sasu
Mar 31, 2024
I'm worthless

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, ImsooDone1N, boddibo and 3 others
notwhereIbelong

notwhereIbelong

I'm so tired
Feb 12, 2023
I'm getting bad again
The idea of CTB is coming back

• Hugs
Davey40210

Davey40210

Even the stars make room for new stars
Sep 3, 2024
Like my heart is in a thousand pieces. A sense of longing. A feeling of regret. Having everything I wanted but throwing it away due to my mental problems.

This speech kind of sums it up for me

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, boddibo and fleetingnight
WithTheFlow

WithTheFlow

Everything excellent is as difficult as it is rare
Sep 2, 2024
My dad just texted me something angry... time to ghost my family for a while, again.

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, ImsooDone1N, boddibo and 2 others
CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
Me rly no want stay nonsns life no want this nonsns unvrs, rly hadnf pain sffr no stop, need mthd need ctb

• Hugs
lemonbunny

lemonbunny

daydreaming the pain away ☆.。.:*・°
Sep 9, 2023
screwed forever. i want to stop trying

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, CTB Dream, ImsooDone1N and 3 others
Soph

Soph

Lost Citizen
Sep 9, 2024
Sad, empty and hopeless

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, CTB Dream, boddibo and 2 others
R

rocksnrocks

Sep 17, 2024
i am so very tired. i don't feel much of anything anymore i am just exhausted

• Hugs
AbsurdAbyss

AbsurdAbyss

Lost, broken, empty, fragmented.
Mar 4, 2024
i need help i won't get.

• Hugs
S

sukiduki

Student
Mar 24, 2024
feeling highly emotional these past few days. heard some information i kinda knew but didn't wanna know. ive been crying every day for the past couple days. i want it to end but i told myself i have to wait until next year to ctb to take care of a few things. i wish i didn't feel guilt or worry or responsible for things so i could just end it now.

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, CTB Dream, boddibo and 3 others
BlendedHeart

BlendedHeart

It is what it is
Mar 9, 2024
Sometimes I think I've made peace with the fact I will always be alone, but there are times when I crave for company, for a girlfriend, someone who actually loves me. But that combines with my sense of eternal solitude, and makes me feel worse.

• Hugs
Just_Another_Person

Just_Another_Person

Student
Sep 16, 2024
Hungriness

• Hugs
Mirrory Me

Mirrory Me

"Life's a mirror, but 'whose' mirror?"
Mar 23, 2023
Life is bullshit, every day there's a new issue or health condition like I was mental, but actually, life just gives me bad vibes constantly.

• Hugs
LapseInTime

LapseInTime

Top-notch parasite.
Sep 4, 2024
There was one event in my life I can't forget about. I want to go back in time before it happened. I was a good person, I was melancholic but I was happy. Ever since that moment I have lost everything. It has affected me in multiple ways. I am not "me" anymore. I feel like I am carrying the corpse of who I was on my back, every single day. I want to go back, I want to be that person again. I was a good person...

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, CTB Dream, ImsooDone1N and 3 others
Meowers

Meowers

Sep 13, 2024
Don't feel much. I have only a year before I CTB and I'm making peace that I'll die young. Kinda hurts but it's comforting to know that it will be all over soon. I wish that I was given the chance experience the beauty of life, but it's fine if I didn't had to. Life isn't just for all of us, you know? Some are much more fortunate than others. I simpky accepted that fact that I'm about to die and I'm preparing for my death. Right now, I'm just spending my time chatting random strangers in Reddit. I wanna make them happy, make them feel lonely. I would never want others to experience what I am experiencing now. Feels like I have terminal illness. Counting down the days...

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, CTB Dream, boddibo and 1 other person
Todsünde

Todsünde

witnessing the battle between my body and my soul
Apr 20, 2024
Exhausted and done while still keeping up the fight cause I kinda know where I wanna go with my existence. Pretty scared to finally live for myself and do what I want to.

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, fleetingnight, CTB Dream and 2 others
B

boddibo

trying to change
Dec 19, 2023
no matter how hard I try to make a change un my life,
I'm stuck in the same loop over and over again

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, fleetingnight, CTB Dream and 1 other person
HereTomorrow

HereTomorrow

Eternally atoning
Feb 1, 2024
Had a dream where a public toilet lid couldn't be opened after 30 seconds of advertisements plays, and after the flush the lid would close.

I'm bothered how normal it seems having woke up, and how I wouldn't be phased if they implemented something like this in real life to get money, particularly in road stops.

Every place is advertisements, just to spend our last few seconds being asked if we want to buy food. It's sad. I understand why but it makes me sad.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, fleetingnight, CTB Dream and 1 other person
ImsooDone1N

ImsooDone1N

Arcanist
Nov 22, 2018
Worthless, disgusting, tired, empty & scared.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, fleetingnight and CTB Dream
W

wCvML2

Nov 15, 2021
Paranoid, lost and helpless. I hate how whenever I have a problem my brain always tells me to not trust my own family with it even though there is no evidence backing up this distrust. I basically fear they might turn against me any moment no matter how removed it is from reality. I hid so many problems from my parents. It's exhausting to be this relentlessly paranoid.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, not-2-b-the-answer and fleetingnight
End_it_all

End_it_all

Can't mistakey if not awakey
Jun 29, 2019
Uncomfortable in my own body, like I want to crawl out my skin. I have major sensory overload and everything is annoying me.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: CTB Dream, not-2-b-the-answer, fleetingnight and 1 other person