HereTomorrow

HereTomorrow

Eternally atoning
Feb 1, 2024
I'm recovering from suicidial thoughts, but nobody around me in real life cares. I'm normal to them.

When I'm passively or actively suicidial, suddenly there's the "Hey HereTomorrow how are you doing?" or "Do you want to talk about it?"

I'm well aware of the attention seeking world and I'm far from the center of it, but it seems that unless I put a gun under my chin I'm invisible to everyone I know and love. And it's not like I want them to freak out, nor do I ever intentionally do that to get their eyes. But whenever I'm okay, I'm invisible. I don't want to CTB, I have my own traumas and overwhelms I keep fighting through. And when I successfully do, nobody cares.

Loneliness hurts.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: fleetingnight, CTB Dream, LifeQuitter and 3 others
BlendedHeart

BlendedHeart

It is what it is
Mar 9, 2024
I don't want to feel anymore. I feel extremely lonely. I feel out of place everywhere. I want to stop thinking, I want to stop feeling, I want to stop being aware. I want to stop being a coward and finally leave, forever.

• Hugs
Reactions: fleetingnight, CTB Dream, LifeQuitter and 1 other person
Space Outlaw Bunny

Space Outlaw Bunny

autistic magical girl gender neutral
Apr 29, 2023
I want to take my pills I'm taking to calm me sometimes and die in my bed that even isn't my bed. I just sleep here with my nightmares every night. I thought I can be better but I'm too weak. I'm just so tired and I don't want to deal with my shit.

• Hugs
Reactions: fleetingnight, CTB Dream, LifeQuitter and 1 other person
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Dread...
I didn't do anything today. Slept in and then napped for several hours. Not exactly sure how long. I was in and out of sleep.
I'm sure I fracked my sleep for tonight.
I just couldn't get motivated for anything.

• Hugs
Reactions: fleetingnight, CTB Dream and LifeQuitter
standingfast

standingfast

Aug 29, 2024
My psychologist was frustrated with me today because I don't want to do anything but die...and she knows that. I just can't do anything she suggests, not because I am trying to be difficult but because I feel not hope, see no point and I am exhausted. Too exhausted by life to try even if I wanted to. She said she is frustrated because she cares. And does want me to die. She said I am in her heart. But I tell her, thar is good but it is also agonizing because she is not my "home" , that I don't belong with her. Her job is to help me not need her but outside of her there is nothing that feels safe.

• Hugs
Reactions: fleetingnight, CTB Dream, not-2-b-the-answer and 1 other person
nattanatta

nattanatta

Aug 13, 2024
It's getting worse and worse. Fighting the suicidal thoughts is getting almost impossible now. The pain is so overwhelming, and I have no idea what to do with it. Self-harm only helps for a little while. I can't believe this is real life. I just want it to stop.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: alienfreak, CTB Dream, standingfast and 1 other person
standingfast

standingfast

Aug 29, 2024
It's getting worse and worse. Fighting the suicidal thoughts is getting almost impossible now. The pain is so overwhelming, and I have no idea what to do with it. Self-harm only helps for a little while. I can't believe this is real life. I just want it to stop.
I feel this. It like drowning and no one sees it.

• Hugs
Reactions: alienfreak, fleetingnight, CTB Dream and 1 other person
standingfast

standingfast

Aug 29, 2024
I feel my emotional resources are depleted every day living in a world where every day experience being unsafe, that I don't belong, and unloved with so much animosity toward me.

I am growing impatient to go, but I have to be thorough and careful if I want to succeed.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, fleetingnight and CTB Dream
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
How do I feel? Pretty glad I managed to snag post #6969 in this thread! 😎

Well actually I feel terrible about having a panic attack and leaving work early again but at least I got post #6969 in this thread.

• Hugs
  • Informative
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, fleetingnight, LifeQuitter and 1 other person
CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
Rly awfl life all strgl all pain sffr, now me strt crzy say do same all time

• Hugs
Reactions: alienfreak, not-2-b-the-answer, LifeQuitter and 3 others
soledad.virgen

soledad.virgen

call me sol
Dec 1, 2020
i just want to get it all over with in a way that won't hurt the person I love.

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, CTB Dream and fleetingnight
fleetingnight

fleetingnight

incapable of shutting up
May 2, 2024
A little better, which I'm grateful for. I had some time to relax. I need a bit more rest though, hopefully soon.

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and CTB Dream
兎の耳

兎の耳

The ghost of a girl who never lived.
Aug 3, 2023
Tired. Just a kind of deep weariness I feel down to my soul. All I want to do is sleep and everything else just gets in the way of that.

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, fleetingnight and CTB Dream
J

JustAnx

Student
Oct 12, 2024
Well, i feel kinda relieved that i'm about to take 1 mg of klonopin out of the 2 mg i take at night time. Second dose is later in the night.
My life is still gonna be less than ideal, but at least the drug is able to make me feel less anxious about it… For a couple of hours at least.

• Hugs
Reactions: fleetingnight, not-2-b-the-answer and CTB Dream
anopenwound

anopenwound

I̸'̷m̵ ̸g̶o̷i̶n̵g̷ ̶h̵o̶m̶e̶.̵
Jul 27, 2024
broken.

• Hugs
Reactions: fleetingnight, not-2-b-the-answer, CTB Dream and 1 other person
Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
A weird combo between absolute loneliness and wanting to be left alone.
Quite annoying

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: fleetingnight, LifeQuitter, Dr Iron Arc and 3 others
S

skylight7

Aug 16, 2024
Scared, depressed, anxious, tired.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: CTB Dream, fleetingnight, LifeQuitter and 2 others
Natanael

Natanael

Oct 13, 2024
I feel sore, but at the same time intrigued, all accompanied by a general disinterest for some reason.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, fleetingnight, not-2-b-the-answer and 1 other person
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Like an irredeemable, heartless monster that needs to be defeated. Saw a recent definition of psychosis and some parts of it I related a bit too much. I don't want to have to be locked up because even if I am there's no guarantee it will keep people safe. In order for me to stop causing harm I need to be killed entirely.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: CTB Dream, fleetingnight, not-2-b-the-answer and 1 other person
J

JustAnx

Student
Oct 12, 2024
Anxiety. But already took my second klonopin dose of the night

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, fleetingnight, not-2-b-the-answer and 2 others
Z

zaza23

Apr 14, 2024
These days I don't know if I want to die more because I hate living or more because I hate how horrific the rest of the world is. I have no faith at all in any ounce of kindness in humanity. Kindness is a lie. Everyone is out to carve a piece of your soul from you. And we're supposed to spend our lives fixing and regrowing those broken parts of us only for someone to do it again. I hate every single second of breathing. Healing is exhausting and there is literally no point.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: CTB Dream, not-2-b-the-answer, standingfast and 2 others
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I just really hate having the number 4 in my post count so I'm posting this to get rid of
it.

Edit: ok actually I feel kind of fucked up from waking up. I feel like I was having such a nice dream but now I can't remember it beyond that I felt saved in my dream.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, zaza23, LifeQuitter and 1 other person
HereTomorrow

HereTomorrow

Eternally atoning
Feb 1, 2024
Chewed gum for at least six hours straight yesterday from stress. My jaw hurts. And that means I can't eat anything that requires chewing without pain. Worth it.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream and not-2-b-the-answer
Space Outlaw Bunny

Space Outlaw Bunny

autistic magical girl gender neutral
Apr 29, 2023
it just hit me that in 3 days it will be a year when I finish my stay in an open psychiatric ward
that was the best time of my life
for the first time I said to a few people, quote: "I'm cisn't" and after that maybe on the next group therapy I said at the beginning I don't feel like I have a gender, I'm non-binary, I use multiple pronouns and I prefer a different name
and everyone used that name (only nurses not bc they always used full names, but I was ok with that)
I even used an opposite bathroom bc there were more women than men so nobody cared who used which bathroom if they were clean
yeah, my father said maybe I should to commit suicide a weekend before, my long relationship ended over the phone a few weeks later after my cat-in-law died
but I never felt better, safer, understood, welcomed, accepted and I actually liked myself
and a lot of things turned out not okay after some time
only to one friend I said about my gender, was more accepted that my ex partner, just once to my uncle about prefer calling me like a nickname and he used this a few times, probably nobody from my close family remember about that when I told how everyone called me bc it's similar to my deadname (it's a only argument why I thought about different names I like)
I never told anyone again except my therapist what I had gone through
over a year I felt miserable, helpless, depressed, suicidal and I still do
but I'm happy I was there

• Hugs
Reactions: Sylveon, CTB Dream and not-2-b-the-answer
star.trip

star.trip

Oct 6, 2024
Today I feel empty as if there is nothing. I don't know if it's the weather or the autumn. I feel trapped and a little afraid

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream and not-2-b-the-answer
P

Privateer2368

Aug 18, 2024
I'm in love.

My whole life is a total shambles and I know that she could never love me back, but I can't help it.

The way she smiles at me and the way she laughs and the way she says my name...it makes my heart skip beats.

I love her smile. It's so wide and honest and her teeth are quite big and not very straight and it's beautiful.

She's so funny and full of life, too. And so smart.

I wish I was the kind of man she could love.

She's been so kind to me, even so; she found out when my birthday was came into work on her day off to deliver a big, home baked, heart-shaped cake. Nobody else except my best friend even remembered my birthday.

She works the nightshift- apparently she ended up there after having a fight with her boss about how he treated me.

I'm pretty sure I'm in love.

My best friend says she loves watching us interact. She says I'm so obviously in love that it's hilarious and adorable.

I spent an hour with her tonight at work. I made her laugh a few times.

I'm still a mess, but tonight I feel something better than despair.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, star.trip, not-2-b-the-answer and 1 other person
HereIGoAgain24

HereIGoAgain24

Sep 2, 2024
Holy shit, I do not want to go to work today.

I teach at a public school in China and these teenagers are pathetic. They talk constantly, don't listen to me, and if I ever show a picture of a Black person, they all start saying the n-word and laughing. The education system isn't teaching them anything either, just indoctrinating them into being a dictator's lapdogs.

I just want to quit my job but then they'd revoke my visa and I'd have to go back home to the US- and that's even worse. I don't know, maybe it's time to take a one-way flight to Europe with my SN and just CTB in some out-there part of Norway or something.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, not-2-b-the-answer and LifeQuitter
J

JustAnx

Student
Oct 12, 2024
Sleepy, 12 am, tomorrow (today) will be another almost copy/paste from yday.

Btw: This my post 100 🥳.

G night to all you, special people. 😴

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, LifeQuitter and not-2-b-the-answer