Awfl cncpt lif need stop ,me no posbl get any nly pain sffr

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: fleetingnight, Praestat_Mori, Space Outlaw Bunny and 3 others
enduringwinter

enduringwinter

flower, water
Jun 20, 2024
I dont know why my mother always comes to me to prod about my health issues and frames shitty medical practices as my fault. Like it's not because I'm lazy and sitting on my ass that I can't get a fucking appointment and test results dont come. This happens to other shit too for example visas. She will never accept anything done by western government can be shitty! She does nothing but complain about her country's government all day and night but I can't. Tbf she also said ok get over it when I told her about my CSA which yeah I was over it so I dont care but this "western systems cant be shitty everything is your fault" shite is especially fucking annoying

• Hugs
Mayfly

Mayfly

Feb 17, 2023
I'm a liar and a fraud; I really do have no one left and that should be motivation enough

• Hugs
stayedtoolong

stayedtoolong

September ♡
Aug 13, 2024
I'm feeling very lonely also not tired enough to sleep which is making me sad a bit.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: fleetingnight, Praestat_Mori, Space Outlaw Bunny and 4 others
W

wCvML2

Nov 15, 2021
I feel anxious of going back to education after several years of extreme brain rotting. I always was incompetent and stupid, but now it is amplified.

• Hugs
Reactions: fleetingnight, Praestat_Mori, Space Outlaw Bunny and 2 others
michaellionel

michaellionel

Sep 3, 2024
I feel nothing - absolutely nothing. Empty. Struggling.....

• Hugs
G

Glazed_Orange

Aug 27, 2024
there's nothing to do in life, it's just the pursuit of self interest. even then, we aren't allowed to pursue that comfortably. i want love and recognition and yet it's so fleeting that i just want to toss it. i'd prefer to just live a truly free life, or have nothing at all

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Mayfly, fleetingnight, Praestat_Mori and 3 others
Plentiful_Despair

Plentiful_Despair

Experienced
Aug 23, 2024
Dead

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: fleetingnight, Praestat_Mori, Mayfly and 5 others
mikuhappy

mikuhappy

Student
Feb 14, 2024
dead inside

• Hugs
CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
wrld nonsns lif nonsns all nonsns ,pain sffr no end no mtr wat do alws dtriort

• Hugs
Reactions: landslide2, fleetingnight, Praestat_Mori and 2 others
HereTomorrow

HereTomorrow

Eternally atoning
Feb 1, 2024
First post in this thread after a two month break, wow.

Honestly, still numb. Even on weed my body is floaty and I involuntarily giggle but not of happiness. I'm touch sensitive, hate people's touches, but want to be hugged and platonically loved. I've called a friend a few times recently because she said I can vent to her but university just started, so I understand she is busy.

I've gotten a lot better at regulating my emotions. Not all "Hey I think you're wrong about <topic>" is converted in my mind as "Hey I hate you and going to stop being your friend". Disagreements happen, and better at communication and problem solving.

Still want out of this world. I went "holy shit I need a gun right now to shoot myself" happy for a few days but it'll raise suspicions on why I suddenly have a gun if I'm qualified (history of suicidial thoughts and have diagnosed depression and ditched therapy in a strict laws area), so I'm still sticking with hanging. I just feel at peace. Knowing I have the power to die whenever I want. Maybe not today. Maybe not next month either. Maybe not at all. Just knowing I can makes me happy.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Alcoholic Teletubby

Alcoholic Teletubby

Rip in piss
Jan 10, 2022
Genuinely, I'm tired of having my feelings negated and being treated like dog shit. I can experience harassment in public, but it's always a lesson to be learned. May I discuss my explicit inner thoughts? Nope, they're not subtle enough. No regular income due to my forced relocation to a different (admittedly less desirable) state. Now, I have been removed from my classes for the second time in a row without any prior notice.

What a joke. I'm a year older, and I haven't improved or become any happier at all. I'm trapped in a world that keeps getting worse.

All I want is to give in and give the world my last "fuck you," leaving it behind with no thought for that which just keeps consuming the one thing that makes it possible for me to live in it: my own goddamn life.

• Hugs
Reactions: landslide2, fleetingnight, Praestat_Mori and 3 others
standingfast

standingfast

Aug 29, 2024
Conflicted. I want to just go, but I have one person who I don't want to impact. So I am choosing them over ending my suffering. And I am conflicted. I want them to understand that if I do go ahead with it, it was not to hurt them but because my pain became too much to bear.

I am still finalizing methods (either exit bag if I can get enough good inert gas or 385 mg Oxycodone+150mg ambien) and if I feel reasonably certain of success it would highly tip the scales

I feel exhausted from trying to be here - a world where I don't belong, feel.safe, or have love and I have given up trying to find it because it was never for me. I feel exhausted from all of this.

• Hugs
Reactions: landslide2, fleetingnight, Praestat_Mori and 3 others
enduringwinter

enduringwinter

flower, water
Jun 20, 2024
I cannot wait to dieeee I want to enjoy one or two things for once in my life first so my date is next year but all the annoying pointless shit I have to do to keep up the facade until then man. God fucking damn it I hate everybody

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: fleetingnight, Praestat_Mori, Mayfly and 5 others
lemonbunny

lemonbunny

daydreaming the pain away ☆.。.:*・°
Sep 9, 2023
lost. everywhere i go is suffering

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: fleetingnight, Praestat_Mori, Mayfly and 3 others
QteStimBnnuy

QteStimBnnuy

Qtpuppet
Feb 9, 2023
Honestly, hungry and brain fried from low hours of sleep and using up a ton of focus. So general bleh

• Hugs
One day too late

One day too late

I don't want hope. Hope is killing me.
Aug 14, 2020
Nothing…

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: fleetingnight, Praestat_Mori, Mayfly and 3 others
enduringwinter

enduringwinter

flower, water
Jun 20, 2024
I wish my mom just admitted she hates me and stops framing it as me being a hate-able person I am sick of having to keep up that fake arrogant "yeah I am hate-able but I'm not gonna chance" act. It's been 32 years bro just admit it it's mutual.

• Hugs
Reactions: fleetingnight, Praestat_Mori, One day too late and 4 others
purpleuser

purpleuser

Deep Purple
Sep 3, 2024
I feel melancholic looking outside the window, probably caz its 5 AM and i am not sleeping 🙄

• Hugs
middlelord

middlelord

Oct 22, 2023
Unemployment hits so hard in these time

• Hugs
Reactions: fleetingnight, Praestat_Mori, Lostandlooking and 3 others
Space Outlaw Bunny

Space Outlaw Bunny

autistic magical girl gender neutral
Apr 29, 2023
I'm tired and worried, I can't focus, I need distraction all the time. I was sleepy, so I made two coffees from express in one cup. I think my brain will explode.

• Hugs
Reactions: fleetingnight, Praestat_Mori, CTB Dream and 1 other person
HereTomorrow

HereTomorrow

Eternally atoning
Feb 1, 2024
Last year I bought a tea infuser shaped like a cat and while the colors of the tea came out, no flavor, it was just warm green caffinated water, so I stuck with regular infusers. Anyway, I purchased a new animal infuser from the same company after sharing my negative reviews yesterday, told they would fix it, and the exact same thing happened, flavored water.

I just want cute infusers for green tea. The tiniest of inconveniences throws me over the edge sometimes. I feel betrayed and untrustworthy of cute tea infusers.

• Hugs
Reactions: mikuhappy, Praestat_Mori, CTB Dream and 3 others
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
I want to burn every bridge that I have

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: mikuhappy, Praestat_Mori, CTB Dream and 3 others
TakeMeToHeaven

TakeMeToHeaven

Jul 25, 2024
anxious about the future

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: mikuhappy, not-2-b-the-answer, Praestat_Mori and 4 others
AbsurdAbyss

AbsurdAbyss

Lost, broken, empty, fragmented.
Mar 4, 2024
invisible but not invincible - sometimes i don't feel anything and that worries me, sometimes i feel too much and that overwhelms me. i feel like dead weight that doesn't belong, as if nothing i say or do will ever matter. i want nothing more than death and so i know i shouldn't care too much about how i feel at this point but i can't stop feeling like there's something terribly wrong with me and i can't do anything about it and that sucks.

• Hugs
Reactions: Surai, mikuhappy, not-2-b-the-answer and 3 others
Ms.Melancholy

Ms.Melancholy

I used to be indifferent, now I just wanna go home
Sep 5, 2024
I feel like I'm lost in a fog.

I don't understand entirely how it got to the point of having my first attempt yesterday (hanging)(aborted), and me ending up here. And now I'm back to a sort of apathy... all the while dreading what's to come.

I thought I was better than this.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: mikuhappy, not-2-b-the-answer, Praestat_Mori and 2 others
S

sukiduki

Student
Mar 24, 2024
i feel like im ready to pass on. i think i finally ordered SN today - we'll see if it comes. if it does, i think i'm set and starting to plan my real timeline

• Hugs
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
I messed up my relationship with my bf yesterday. I hate myself.

Edit: He forgives me! ♥️ I'm so happy right now!

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Surai

Surai

Mar 26, 2024
Tired

• Hugs
Reactions: mikuhappy, not-2-b-the-answer, Praestat_Mori and 3 others
CTB Dream

CTB Dream