Danby

Danby

Just remember that the last laugh is on you
Aug 13, 2024
Depressed, and more suicidal than I've been in a while. Feeling like all hope is lost and nothing will get better. Thisclose to finishing ordering a shotgun and shells and starting the countdown to ctb. Trying to find something to cheer me up and make me feel better.

• Hugs
Reactions: anxious_depressive, GoatHerder, fleetingnight and 2 others
PinballWizard39

PinballWizard39

Experienced
May 3, 2024
Really quite scared. I had a load of missed calls from the mental health team today, they even called my sister when they couldn't get hold of me. When I did speak to them, it sounds like someone realised I should have had a follow up call after I said something to them a few weeks ago. I called the out of hours really upset (a few weeks back) and the woman upset me and I ended up blurting out I bought poison online (I know, I'm a f*cking idiot). I thought she just ignored me but turns out it was noted as my own worker, fresh back from holiday, called me to ask me about it. I'm seeing her tomorrow and said maybe I'd talk, but I'm more worried I'll be sectioned if I tell the truth. Then again, the mental health team doesn't do much these days, so they'll probably deem me little risk if I admit to anything, because you know, if I was someone to worry about, I wouldn't talk about it. I just want to take everything back now so that I can just disappear in peace.

• Hugs
Reactions: GoatHerder, fleetingnight, CTB Dream and 1 other person
A

anon554

Aug 27, 2024
Honestly guilty and tired. I'm moving but it's like I'm going through my day out of spite for myself.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: GoatHerder, fleetingnight, Mayfly and 2 others
CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
This rly keep sffr no end rly awfl wrld

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, anxious_depressive, GoatHerder and 2 others
AmIForReal

AmIForReal

Aug 16, 2024
My heart is racing. Only slept a couple of hours and I have to get up now. The reason is my therapist.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, GoatHerder, CTB Dream and 1 other person
fleetingnight

fleetingnight

incapable of shutting up
May 2, 2024
There's a panic attack bubbling under the surface of my thoughts, but I'm soothing myself with alcohol. I can't think about it, so I'm not letting myself

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Dr Iron Arc, GoatHerder and 1 other person
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
Well, I'm feeling great because I just got back my final grade for my last class and I passed (I did a lot better than I expected). I thought that I was going to fail and I would fail and that it would end with me getting suspended again.

• Hugs
Reactions: fleetingnight, CTB Dream and GoatHerder
amnesia999

amnesia999

Eats, Shoots, and Leaves
Jun 30, 2024
My arm hurts. Not that I can complain because it's where I cut myself. Life is very stressful at the moment due to money issues.

• Hugs
Reactions: fleetingnight and CTB Dream
nattanatta

nattanatta

Aug 13, 2024
Even when I have a bit better and lighter days, I still always end up feeling sad and lost by the end of the day. Everyone else is moving on with their lives, doing big and important things surrounded by people who deeply care about them, and here am I, drowning in my never-ending despair and sadness, all alone.

• Hugs
PinballWizard39

PinballWizard39

Experienced
May 3, 2024
Like a patient on an operating table who's had her insides taken out and is just lying there open for all to see. I was backed into a corner and 'found' out. They know everything. I feel vulnerable but at the same time, they acknowledged they couldn't stop me. That should be comforting, and it is, but it isn't at the same time.

• Hugs
PinballWizard39

PinballWizard39

Experienced
May 3, 2024
I have to face my manager today after having to leave early for my assessment yesterday. He didn't seem happy at all, and I don't blame him. At least it's a half day today. With my head being where it's at right now, I'm thinking that today might be the day my life comes to a close.

• Hugs
Lady Laudanum

Lady Laudanum

灵魂转世而我消亡
May 9, 2024
Things are finally looking up a bit, after a failed CTB attempt that got me a grippy sock vacation.

I'm flying to a different part of the country in a few hours. I'll be going back to school for a bachelor's degree after dropping out quite a while ago. I've also made it pretty far in the interview process for a part time job as an ER tech, despite odds being stacked against me as someone who is not local and only has the right credentials but no previous experience in healthcare.

Even though I'm shaking like a chihuahua from all the caffeine, stuffing my face with junk food like a pig hog, and chain smoking like a chimney right now, I actually feel excited about what life has in store for me, for the first time in like forever.

Maybe this is going to be a new start for me. Going forward, I'll still be on SS for the foreseeable future but likely not as active.

• Hugs
Reactions: PinballWizard39, amnesia999 and CTB Dream
n4n4m1

n4n4m1

Jul 23, 2024
Love. I adore my boyfriend, and I can't wait for the moment when I tell him that I love him. Already makes me tear up just thinking about it :') Man things do go better

• Hugs
Reactions: fleetingnight, JustAStory, PinballWizard39 and 1 other person
Eole2.0

Eole2.0

Let it just shine, you'll be free
Aug 27, 2024
FK Fk FK Fk!!!
More I think about it less i'm confident to not do a shitty thing before... 🤬🤯

• Hugs
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

Oct 21, 2023
Sometimes the feelings I have for him cause me chest to feel like it's swelling up inside. They become so strong that it hurts and I find myself having the urge to do anything to ensure that he stays in love with me. I want to push myself further to prove my dedication to him, but I can't think of what to do. I find myself scared of him one day getting bored of me and just moving on. I've also found that, unless I'm high, I have trouble with continuing conversations with him. I want to keep on talking to him but I don't know what to say.

I also have doubts about even being able to graduate. It's becoming more apparent to me that I'm likely never going to accomplish that goal. I'm just going to go as far as I can and then kill myself I guess. I don't feel sad about it or anything, just indifferent. I know I've already said this before, but as much as I love my parents I can't help but wish that they never gave birth to me. I don't like being alive and that's not the fault of anyone, I just don't find life to be that appealing to me. I'm already tired of all of this.

I've been thinking a lot lately. I'm a very moody person and little things seem to set me off, which I don't like. I do think I am in a bit of a better place mentally, but then I think back to all of the times when even a slight amount of stress was enough to set me off and I question whether I'm doing that much better or not.

On a brighter note, I've been feeling horny lately, which turns out was because my period was about to come. I have PCOS, so period usually either comes late or not at all, so the fact that my period has been coming on time for the past few times is a good thing.

• Hugs
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

Oct 21, 2023
I want to get a knife, stab it deep into my arm, and drag it down the length of it.

• Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: amnesia999, fleetingnight and CTB Dream
BoulderSoWhat

BoulderSoWhat

Aug 29, 2024
I'm sitting with coffee now. A new job is starting for me next week. Attempted CTB a couple months ago. Living life alone. Sometimes I go to a cat rescue and hang out with cats for hours.

Materials from my attempt are still in my car. I got setup with therapy and a psychiatrist after leaving inpatient after the attempt. But I don't think anything when I see the stuff, it's like it's not even there. But I'm not blocking things out like it didn't happen.

If feeling nothing, trying to not be attached to things, if that could ever become a kind of resilience, I guess that is what things feel like right now for me.

Best regards everyone, wishing strength to all.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream and fleetingnight
fleetingnight

fleetingnight

incapable of shutting up
May 2, 2024
I don't want to live, I don't want to die, they both sound terrible. I hate both, so there will never be any escape to suffering for me. I just want it to be over, I'm tired.

• Hugs
Reactions: amnesia999 and CTB Dream
amnesia999

amnesia999

Eats, Shoots, and Leaves
Jun 30, 2024
The knife blade slices
Crying tears of bright red blood
And then I relax

(OK sorry I never said I was a poet)

• Hugs
Reactions: fleetingnight