NullSz00

NullSz00

Full-Swing Sayonara
Feb 22, 2024
Everything is going to be ok, probably...

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, fleetingnight, PinballWizard39 and 3 others
3/4Dead

3/4Dead

Peace, Love, Empathy
Feb 27, 2024
One of those days where im pissed im not dead and now im struggling not to be an ass to everyone because of it. Im exhausted. I hate being alive. I hate myself.

gonna have a good meal tonight though. so ill feel better i hope. i have the day off tomorrow. I'll consider trying to call a friend, maybe.

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, fleetingnight, delora and 2 others
jyko

jyko

Here in night city
Aug 13, 2023
Can't get this damn song out of my head. Feels like my whole life revolves around media, wake up with this artist (joost klein) stuck in my head different songs every day, go onto YouTube and just try to find something, probably in the archive of ytbers I've watched for ten+ years, do the games on my phone to get paid, trying to grasp at straws for money to buy a hotel for The Moment, think about how much I adore cyberpunk, watch chernobyl hbo for the billionth time cause it fascinates me and I love Jared harris' acting, weed, go to bed. My whole life revolves around escaping my life and it has for years. Poetic really

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, fleetingnight, CTB Dream and 1 other person
enduringwinter

enduringwinter

flower, water
Jun 20, 2024
Sad, tired, abandoned, wronged.

• Hugs
Mirrory Me

Mirrory Me

"Life's a mirror, but 'whose' mirror?"
Mar 23, 2023
I'm tired while laying in bed. I feel overwhelmed about last few weeks back, I have had strange things happening in my life, it it seems my reality keeps sifting and bending in ways I can't predict sometimes. Also I got really spooked about "ghostetes and stuff"- I heard at night some womand laughing" evily" and then some young kid crying for hers / his parents.... I couldn't sleep and it was a hard day over all. (had my worst trip yet).. I might wanna change something about my personal space and perhaps on social media.

• Hugs
Lady Laudanum

Lady Laudanum

灵魂转世而我消亡
May 9, 2024
That was a shitty thing for them to do. 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
People are evil.... No surprise we need drugs to get through life.
I hope you don't lose your job. I hope karma bites them in the ass.
There is no mandated drug testing for my job but I'm a blue collar worker and being impaired at work can be dangerous because I can end up cutting myself with the tools I use, or messing up the thing that I'm working on. And the things that I work on are worth a fuck ton of money. My job doesn't involve driving around, operating any heavy machinery, etc. so messing up is very unlikely to put anyone's life at risk, but there's still a chance that I could get in serious trouble. That's all I can say about my job without going into too much detail and potentially identifying myself though.

I'm going back to school in a month and about to peace out from this job but being able to use it as a reference would have been nice. At this point it's unlikely that I'll be able to use it as a reference for future jobs, but I'll just have to see how things pan out.

• Hugs
Reactions: fleetingnight, not-2-b-the-answer and CTB Dream
jyko

jyko

Here in night city
Aug 13, 2023
Its kinda embarassing how the simple act of earning/having money makes me not want to ctb for atleast a second. I mean the reality kicks in that I'm still in thousands of debt I can't crawl out of because nobody will hire me but for that split second I feel joy and am reminded that materialism really has been the end of me

• Hugs
Reactions: fleetingnight, not-2-b-the-answer and CTB Dream
tychai

tychai

ehehe
Apr 30, 2024
I feel isolated, the anxiety feels painful. I want someone to talk to, I want to drown out these feelings and pain and just seek comfort in others but I'm pretty sure the "right" thing to do is find comfort in myself. There's too much wrong and so little right, I don't know what I need and my chest feels gripped in agony.

• Hugs
Reactions: fleetingnight, not-2-b-the-answer, sugarb and 1 other person
CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
Pain sffri no stop

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: fleetingnight, not-2-b-the-answer and sugarb
sugarb

sugarb

long time sunshine
Jun 14, 2024
I feel empty. Like if you slice me open, you'll find nothing there. Just black emptiness. I go through life mechanically, and it's like every emotion I feel is fake. Like they're really just at the surface. Beneath, there's nothing. It's weird. I know what to feel but I don't feel it.

I'm hurting and because of that, I end up hurting others. I don't want to cause pain anymore. I don't want to feel pain anymore. I just want it all to end.
Vaguely annoyed at Albert Camus and absurdism in general.

• Hugs
Reactions: fleetingnight, CTB Dream, GoatHerder and 1 other person
W

wCvML2

Nov 15, 2021
I feel disgusted of myself and insane. I keep having the same argument with my parents on repeat for decades and it never ends. They always guilt trip me that I'm egoistic and not doing enough for them, but they don't take into account that I don't do anything meaningful for myself either and I basically rot. I want to die or them to die, or to somehow cut contact with them and never speak to them ever again... I wish I was more emotionally stable so I could depend on myself and move away but I always curl up to a ball wanting to disappear when the stress becomes too much and continually sabotage my plans... I'm stuck.

• Hugs
Reactions: fleetingnight, not-2-b-the-answer, CTB Dream and 2 others
Anonslostsoul

Anonslostsoul

Waiting at the bus stop
Aug 4, 2024
Tired

• Hugs
Reactions: fleetingnight, not-2-b-the-answer, CTB Dream and 2 others
Rocinante

Rocinante

My name is Lucifer, please take my hand
Aug 26, 2022
I want to be left alone but I'd feel guilty for cutting people off. Sometimes I regret ever interacting with people

• Hugs
Reactions: fleetingnight, not-2-b-the-answer, CTB Dream and 3 others
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I feel trapped in many ways. I'm just so exhausted because I'm trapped. I'm a slave to biology and a slave to society. The only way to escape is via death but it's difficult to kill myself because most suicide methods cause a lot of stress, pressure and a high risk of ending up far worse than I currently am right now

• Hugs
Reactions: fleetingnight, GoatHerder, not-2-b-the-answer and 2 others
Imagined_Euphoria

Imagined_Euphoria

Student
Aug 5, 2024
Relief by writing here.

• Hugs
Reactions: ijustwishtodie, fleetingnight, GoatHerder and 3 others
CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Sep 17, 2022
Rly awfl life awfl human intrct all nonsns me no want this awfl nonsns wrld

• Hugs
Reactions: ijustwishtodie, fleetingnight, GoatHerder and 1 other person
annxietty

annxietty

“Is there no way out of the mind?”
Mar 27, 2023
Angry, tired, scared.

• Hugs
Reactions: ijustwishtodie, fleetingnight, CTB Dream and 3 others
Callie Arcale

Callie Arcale

It’s a tale told by an idiot signifying nothing
Feb 10, 2021
I want to die.

• Hugs
Reactions: ijustwishtodie, fleetingnight, CTB Dream and 3 others
InaLoop

InaLoop

Aug 4, 2024
Lost, alone, tired, i want to die but idk…

• Hugs
Reactions: ijustwishtodie, fleetingnight, CTB Dream and 2 others
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
You know, I've been wanting to go skating lately. I stopped doing it once I entered high school and I'm starting to miss it. I used to go ice skating all the time when I was younger. It'd be nice to go ice skating with my brother, especially since he never got the chance to do it anywhere near as often as I did back when I was his age. I wonder if I'll still be able to do it, similar to how I discovered that I could still swim a few months back despite having not swam in years. I'd imagine it would be the case, especially since I've been doing it for longer and way more often in comparison to swimming. I was also much better at it too.

• Hugs
J

jc2121

Aug 3, 2024
Sad, tired, over it and ready to go

• Hugs
兎の耳

兎の耳

The ghost of a girl who never lived.
Aug 3, 2023
Anxiety. Why does life have to involve so much stress? Why does my job have to be so mentally demanding with so many loud people?

• Hugs
Somelucknojoy

Somelucknojoy

Jun 20, 2024
I feel really fucking sad. I just want to be a good parent, but this sadness is so overwhelming. I try so hard to be stable, to be present. I try so fucking hard and I just feel like I am drowning.

• Hugs

2broken2fix

Jul 29, 2024
I feel like I'll never be able to put out the things I want into the world— always interrupted, always too slow, always too derivative, and always too much of a coward for the follow-through.

• Hugs
Reactions: ijustwishtodie, not-2-b-the-answer, fleetingnight and 2 others
A

aperthmanarchist

Aug 6, 2024
I am getting more excited as I complete the preparation, it is moving along rather quickly, and I maybe able to Exit tonight. My sympathies to you all who are suffering still, I feel like I am about to exit the waiting the room, and am heading for the last door.

• Hugs
PinballWizard39

PinballWizard39

Experienced
May 3, 2024
I don't really know which way is up right now. I went back to work last week after three weeks off, but here I am again, having to take time off because I'm still not ok. I hate myself for it, I feel like a failure. The nurse on Monday told me that a good few weeks or so off might help my recovery better than forcing myself back to work. But, I never recover, I'm just sometimes less depressed that I am at the moment. How do I judge when I'm well enough to go back? Being off stresses me because welfare come after me with health questionnaires to judge if I am actually sick and half the time they don't believe you, no matter what proof you provide them. My nurse helped me fill in the forms today and figure out what I can send them as proof, but I guarantee I'll be called a liar. My brain is agitated with thoughts of SH and suicide and I don't know what to do. My leg still hasn't healed from the burns I gave myself over 5 weeks ago. That was the worst I ever hurt myself, so I am scared. I still have my plans of ctb with SN. Part of me wants to tell someone because I want to be ok, but I really don't think that it is possible that I will be ok. I really don't want to be in my head anymore and I seem to just spend my time dosing myself up on various medications. I'm not ok.

• Hugs
Reactions: ijustwishtodie, not-2-b-the-answer, fleetingnight and 1 other person
S

sukiduki

Mar 24, 2024
every time i have fun i think about how temporary it is, and how at the end of the day i will return to just me myself and i and my sadness. little things annoy me and my patience wears thin. i wanna be appreciative but i can't find it in me. i think about how much longer i can take it all, even just a year feels like eternity.

• Hugs
  • Love
CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Sep 17, 2022
Rly no brain no slf noany this no live this no thing nly trap

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: ijustwishtodie, not-2-b-the-answer, fleetingnight and 1 other person
Sulyya

Sulyya

Synergist
Mar 6, 2023
No matter how much I want to die I'll never ctb. No matter how much I want to get better, I'll never stop wanting to die.

I'm stuck here, aching for the end. I'll keep trying..

• Hugs
Reactions: ijustwishtodie, not-2-b-the-answer, CTB Dream and 1 other person
emptyenvelopes

emptyenvelopes

Student
Jun 15, 2024
I feel stuck and I feel muted (exhausted) despite. I went through something really hard, and I'm physically free of it now, but emotionally I am stuck there in that hell. I want to move on but the hurt is just stuck all over me. I'm so tired from peeling it off, only for me to find it again stuck to me in a different place.

• Hugs
Reactions: ijustwishtodie, not-2-b-the-answer, CTB Dream and 1 other person