• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

3/4Dead

3/4Dead

Peace, Love, Empathy
Feb 27, 2024
Held a gun for the first time. Things started to feel very real; not that it didn't feel real before, and it still did before, but I could literally do it tonight. I could go to a secluded parking lot with an abandoned building in it and shoot myself there and be done. I'm really gonna do this. I was always going to but I'm really going to kill myself. I don't know, but, I think I'm scared.

I still need to write notes, and get rid of my things but I'm so overwhelmed now. It's the same way I've felt before when first deciding I would die. I'm taking my time but the clock is ticking.

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, LoiteringClouds, PinballWizard39 and 3 others
L

Lostandlooking

In limbo
Jul 23, 2020
I've been feeling like crap the last couple of weeks. Anxiety is spiking. I can't help imagining things in my mind. I have imaginary conversations in my head with people who hurt me in the past, though I'll never have to speak to those people again. I'm imagining being in situations where similar traumatizing things might happen in the future. I'm playing out difficult conversations that I'll be having in the near future and all the ways that they could invalidate me and force me to do something I'm not able to do. I imagine losing my income, having to fight for months to get it back. And I consider that this may turn out unsuccessful. I'm also trying to bolster myself to really follow through on suicide if things turn out disastrous. I'm also trying to approach this in a matter of fact way. If things turn south. At some point I have to start lying to people about my suicidal intentions in order to successfully follow through. I'm also aware that my distress is something that's incomprehensible to 'normal' people. Everything about this is making me feel hopeless and powerless. Every single day is a struggle. If you'd ask me I'd say that I'm getting triggered because of previous trauma. But I'm doubtful it will be believed. Thank god for benzos, weed and alcohol. I've also tried some healthy alternatives to sooth my anxiety but they generally do nothing. Exercise, breathing exercises, dumping my head in ice cold water, holding ice cubes against my neck. It literally does nothing. Ugh I'm so sick of it. Just gritting my teeth and bearing the discomfort and pain at the moment.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, fleetingnight, CTB Dream and 2 others
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
I'm not feeling great, though I'm feeling a bit better in comparison to yesterday. I have an exam later today and I'm probably going to fail it. I'm just so tired of all of this. I'm so tired of being alive.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: enduringwinter, not-2-b-the-answer, fleetingnight and 5 others
I

imissmycat

Jul 19, 2024
The buzz of my meds wore off. Ran out of beer. Don't want to go outside. Reading and writing on this site distracted me from painful thoughts for now.

• Hugs
PinballWizard39

PinballWizard39

Student
May 3, 2024
Went to the burns clinic again today. My leg isn't healing as quick as expected. They tried cutting off as much dead tissue as they could and said that should help the fluid loss from the wound. They stuck a smaller dressing patch on and and less than 4 hours later, in a very public manner, fluid started gushing down my leg and all over my foot and floor. I had to arrive at my nail appointment (rare treat) with fricking leg juice everywhere and had to ask if she had anything I could stuff it with until I got home. Luckily I know the woman so it was fine, but still, it's embarrassing. Now some of the dead tissue has been removed, you can see how deep it is. I got upset, and I'm still upset that I did this to myself - the realisation and knowledge of that, is fucking hard, and terrifying.

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, fleetingnight, CTB Dream and 1 other person
L

lightturquoise

Jun 23, 2024
feeling stupid rn, everyone here seems to have methods, sources etc ready to go and i feel stupid for not knowing anything

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: GoatHerder, not-2-b-the-answer, fleetingnight and 2 others
VeryShy

VeryShy

Disabled due to autism and schizophrenia
Jun 21, 2024
Whole day was absolute crap. Such severe anxiety, unbearable heat, too much suffering in general. These are the days which I don't want to ever happen, but they still happen too often.
This is one of the reasons why I think about CTB.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
I

imissmycat

Jul 19, 2024
feeling stupid rn, everyone here seems to have methods, sources etc ready to go and i feel stupid for not knowing anything
so what? why do you care what other people are doing or if you're "stupid"? it's not a race or a math test, nor is this instagram where people compare every atom in their body. it's a personal decision and choice to end one's life.

i found this site today and i haven't even read the suicide section of the forum. i picked a method 10 years ago. never read about pills or dosages or any studies. i don't give a toot about how or when anyone here is going to "do it".

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, fleetingnight and CTB Dream
Rocinante

Rocinante

My name is Lucifer, please take my hand
Aug 26, 2022
Apathetic. I need to find someone to make the hours that slip away feel more worthwhile

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, fleetingnight, Dr Iron Arc and 3 others
Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
Apathetic. I need to find someone to make the hours that slip away feel more worthwhile
You need a dog, cat, basically an animal. Otherwise you get stuck in your own head. I'm kind of "lucky" given I have a dog and I can go to the animal sanctuary. Tbh the people there are pretty nice and they also don't like people lol.

• Hugs
  • Love
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

Oct 21, 2023
I keep on making the mistake of letting stupid comments on Reddit get to me. I was looking under the comment section for a thread that featured this photo of a couple from the 80s and most of the comments were talking about the woman's breasts and how saggy they were. While my breasts aren't sagging nearly as bad as hers the comment just made me feel even worse about myself. Sometimes I want to get a knife from the kitchen and just chop them off. Why does my body have to be so fucking disgusting to look at? I hate this. I hate everything about myself, especially my appearance. I'm so fucking ugly and I don't even know how that's possible considering the fact that my parents were considered to be good-looking. The worst part is that I have nothing to make up for my sickening appearance. I hate myself so fucking much that it physically hurts sometimes.

Sometimes, I feel like me deserves better than me. I don't even why he wanted me to be his gf so badly when he could do a lot better than me. Maybe he'll eventually grow tired of me and replace me with someone else. I wouldn't blame him if he wanted to.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, fleetingnight, CTB Dream and 3 others
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I have the next few days off and right now my mom thinks I'm supposed to be at work so I literally have no obligations and responsibilities as long as I don't stay home but now I'm completely unsure what to do. The vastness of choices I have is paralyzing and causing my body to undergo executive dysfunction I'm kind of just stuck in my car sweltering in the heat right now on my phone instead of actually doing anything useful or even relaxing. I need to get my mind off my anxiety somehow.

• Hugs
BlendedHeart

BlendedHeart

It is what it is
Mar 9, 2024
I have been playing videogames all day. All these past days, in fact. Since I got robbed, I don't have any disposition to do anything. I wasn't physically harmed, but mentally I'm done. I feel weak, useless, violated. Videogames stopped being fun a long time ago, but it numbs everything else and burns time quick.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: CTB Dream, not-2-b-the-answer, fleetingnight and 1 other person
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I have the next few days off and right now my mom thinks I'm supposed to be at work so I literally have no obligations and responsibilities as long as I don't stay home but now I'm completely unsure what to do. The vastness of choices I have is paralyzing and causing my body to undergo executive dysfunction I'm kind of just stuck in my car sweltering in the heat right now on my phone instead of actually doing anything useful or even relaxing. I need to get my mind off my anxiety somehow.
Well I eventually decided to go see a movie. Something called Fly Me to the Moon. I was hoping that its obscurity would guarantee an empty theater to have fun in. There was even a sign of hope when I saw that the AC was apparently down in this theater (it doesn't actually feel that hot here though).

Unfortunately a couple just walked in and sat on the row down below me. And here I am all by myself lol. At least I can't see them do couple things. Oh well the trailers are still playing so I'm just glad I got food.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, fleetingnight and not-2-b-the-answer
fleetingnight

fleetingnight

incapable of shutting up
May 2, 2024
I got out of bed hours ago, but I'm so tired, I still feel asleep. I've had a lot of caffeine, but all I can think about is going back to sleep. I can barely keep my eyes open. I have so much to do, but I know I'm just going to stare emptily at my to do list for hours instead of actually doing anything.
I'm so tired of living like this. I really don't have a reason to stick around if I can't even do anything. I'm jealous of people who at least feel alive, I feel like a walking corpse.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dr Iron Arc, CTB Dream and not-2-b-the-answer
Final_Choice

Final_Choice

Mage
Aug 3, 2023
I don't think it's possible for me to recover. I've been trying really hard for all my life now, I think it's getting close to the point where I actually give up. I have all my problems and only more are appearing, I can't keep fighting it and if life were fair I wouldn't have to. My old date was around May or June next year so that I can hide it from my family and do my best to fake it so they're not as sad. I don't care anymore, my new date is thanksgiving week this year. It's the only time I'll be alone for several days, perfect for me to do my plan. I hope my family can somehow live on without me, especially when they hear the cause. I'm sorry.

• Hugs
Reactions: fleetingnight, CTB Dream and not-2-b-the-answer
tychai

tychai

ehehe
Apr 30, 2024
It seems like it would benefit all the people i care about the most if i disappeared, maybe its just a momentary feeling that im mistaking for reality, but i feel like the sooner i accept this and work myself into finally doing something about it the better itll be for everyone thats important to me

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Lostandlooking, fleetingnight and 1 other person
L

Lostandlooking

In limbo
Jul 23, 2020
I'm so scared. Trying to numb myself with alcohol.

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, CTB Dream, fleetingnight and 1 other person
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

Oct 21, 2023
God, why do I have to be so fucking ugly. Sometimes I think about getting plastic surgery but I'm too scared about potentially becoming addicted to it and becoming even uglier over time. Plus, I know that it will just cause me to feel more miserable due to the emphasis people put on being all natural. I'm so fucking repulsive to look at that it hurts.

I wonder if the reason why he doesn't text me every morning like he used to is because he is slowly growing tired of me. I don't blame him, but it still hurts. I suck so much it's not even funny. I really don't want him to grow tired and leave me.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: GoatHerder, not-2-b-the-answer, fleetingnight and 3 others
enduringwinter

enduringwinter

flower, water
Jun 20, 2024
I'm tired tired tired so tired, I do a simple thing one day and am bedridden the next, I want to sleep forever but I keep dreaming of my irl problems and how I can stop lying to my family. I regret living. Please let me be ready to go by June next year.

• Hugs
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

Oct 21, 2023
I sent him a bunch of videos yesterday and he has yet to respond, which is bothering me a lot.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
illusive sweets

illusive sweets

There’s not enough candy in the world, I need more
May 16, 2024
I feel extremely bored, stressed, tired and energetic at the same time. I don't know what to do with myself

• Hugs
Reactions: GoatHerder, CTB Dream, not-2-b-the-answer and 2 others
murmur

murmur

cage
Dec 11, 2022
Feels like my mental state is dying, ive always been depressed but somehow this feels like a level lower, feel no pull toward my personal standards and passions, as if its starting to feel foreign to me. Externally nothings changed, just on autopilot going somewhere that would have made me feel the least bit fulfilled as i make progress, and the feeling that made me feel more alive, ive got no clue where it went, it's making me uneasy, I don't want to feel so devoid of life. I feel deeply inadequate and confused that I feel less human as much as I try everyday to lead a fulfilling life.

• Hugs
PinballWizard39

PinballWizard39

Student
May 3, 2024
I've tried. It's utterly pointless. I don't think I'll be doing 'this' much longer

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: GoatHerder, CTB Dream, not-2-b-the-answer and 2 others
K

Kit1

Enlightened
Oct 24, 2023
Tired

• Hugs
Reactions: GoatHerder, CTB Dream, not-2-b-the-answer and 1 other person
L

Lostandlooking

In limbo
Jul 23, 2020
I have had my method ready for years now. And now that things started getting worse again I found myself preparing even more, even better. This always happens, I keep preparing but never actually follow through. I haven't told anyone about the things I did the last couple of days. And that feels kinda lonely. People kinda knew I was feeling badly again. But they don't know to what extent really. I bought a better rope a couple of months ago. And now I've retied the knots. It looks a lot better than before and I find myself looking at the photo I took regularly. I've had a noose hanging in my bedroom for over four years now. No-one knows. But hanging isn't my primary method. I also have SN. Vacuum sealed and unopened. But I looked at the date on my aquarium testing strips and they were expired. So I bought some new ones. I also updated all the information for my family and friends. I do this ever so often. Kinda just wanted to share because otherwise I'm alone in this. I never really feel lonely. But still it feels so weird, doing these things without anyone knowing.

• Hugs
Reactions: PinballWizard39, CTB Dream, not-2-b-the-answer and 1 other person
fleetingnight

fleetingnight

incapable of shutting up
May 2, 2024
I got one single thing halfway done, and got overzealous. I told myself, I can take a break now, then wasted the rest of the night and half of the day. God, I fucking hate myself so much. I always do this.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Lostandlooking, CTB Dream and not-2-b-the-answer
PinballWizard39

PinballWizard39

Student
May 3, 2024
The system is screwing me over again. By system, this time I mean the welfare system. I had to drop my working hours to part time because of my mental health and welfare were supposed to be topping up the loss in earnings. I've been off sick since the beginning of the month and I will be until at least next week. I was relying on being paid by welfare today but they gave me nothing, stating that payments were made a month behind - no one told me that and from the payments I've received, it hasn't been the case til now. So basically, by the time I get my wages next Friday, I would have worked a total of 6/7 days in the last month - I'm going to be really struggling this month. It 's just more stress than I need and just another reason to ctb.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: CTB Dream, not-2-b-the-answer and Lostandlooking
GoatHerder

GoatHerder

Jul 11, 2024
Fed up with life.

• Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds, CTB Dream, not-2-b-the-answer and 1 other person
RemainingDubious

RemainingDubious

All of these lies are not worth fighting for