• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

BlendedHeart

BlendedHeart

It is what it is
Mar 9, 2024
My stay-at-home job is starting to collapse. Once it totally fails, if I don't get another similar job, it's over. I won't go back out there.

I'm getting an intense pain on my left cheek due to a looming surgery I need to correct my face (and I don't really have the money for).

I'm somehow even more isolated (I don't even bother to check my phone no more).

I think all of those things will join and implode eventually and mark my doom.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, not-2-b-the-answer, Lostandlooking and 2 others
delora

delora

Lola (she/her)
Jun 5, 2023
It's easy to tell if I'm spiraling because I get the urge to come back here and write about it. Scroll, read what others have to say. It's an outlet (and I am grateful for it).

The tightness in my chest is so exhausting. A lot of people seem to describe anxiety as this manic, restless state. But I've experienced the other side of it, when it is so overwhelming that it stops me from doing anything. I am paralyzed by it, watching the hours waste away. As Thom Yorke once said — not living, just killing time.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, Lostandlooking, not-2-b-the-answer and 1 other person
VeryShy

VeryShy

Disabled due to autism and schizophrenia
Jun 21, 2024
I feel physically ill on top of mental illness, which of course makes things even more difficult.
Another thing is that it's extremely hot these days, and I can hardly tolerate high temperatures.
Other then that, I feel relatively fine.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, not-2-b-the-answer and Lostandlooking
CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Disabled. Hard talk, don't argue, make fun, etc
Sep 17, 2022
Human rly awfl species all do frc sffr frc pain no stop rly awfl species rly awfl prolif natal, ya all ignr sffr prtnd no hpn any

• Hugs
Reactions: Dr Iron Arc and not-2-b-the-answer
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Finally got a haircut again ever since that perm a few months ago. Thankfully it's all gone now though people are already telling me they miss it. 😒

I don't understand why they thought it ever looked good on me in the first place. At least with a boring haircut nobody will give me any undue attention I hope.

• Hugs
Reactions: fleetingnight, not-2-b-the-answer, CTB Dream and 1 other person
terra.nuvo

terra.nuvo

Student
Feb 15, 2024
Tired. Always tired. I haven't showered in weeks and don't have the energy to. I need to get out of bed and do all the things that I need to do but I can't bring myself to. What is wrong with me? I'm so lazy and useless its appalling. I hate that I am this way. I hope that my medicine manager will help me get som adhd medicine that really works. I'm hoping something like adderall will take away the laziness and my tendency towards procrastination. That's if she even does decide to give me adderall. I've tried concerta but it literally did nothing. I hope she is willing to give me what I'm asking for. I feel like it is my last hope to be able to make it in this world. I have been a little more hopeful recently though. I finally feel like I have some sort of plan that I can stick with. Or at least one that seems like I can stick with. I hope life goes well for me and that I am able to live a life that I feel like is worth living. I'm still missing my ex best friend a lot. He's always on my mind. Sometime all I think about is him. I love him so much. Or at least the idea of him. At one point he was all I ever wanted in this world but now we are nothing to each other and that hurts me. It hurts even more that he doesn't care. How could someone who says that you are their highest priority end up not caring about you at all? A big part of me is really sad that I forced us apart. But another part of me feels like it had to be done. We would've ended up falling off anyways. I just needed to rip off the bandaid. And I did. And it hurt like hell and still hurts like hell to this day. I will never forget the pain of losing him. I just hope I can find somebody new who makes me feel even better than the way he made me feel. Someone who means what they say when they tell me they love me. But I'm scared I'll never find that person. I'm 23 and have never been in a relationship and can't even begin to imagine myself in one. What if I never find love? What if I'm alone my whole life? These questions constantly run through my head and I always come to the conclusion that I won't find love. So I need to learn to live without it and be ok.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, 3/4Dead, fleetingnight and 2 others
BlendedHeart

BlendedHeart

It is what it is
Mar 9, 2024
I wish my dreams went back to be silly or surreal. My subconscious is torturing me with visions of things that won't ever be: Old friends contacting me, lost love, a happy life. I have the worst feeling waking up from those dreams and realizing they're just that.

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, fleetingnight, ConfusedClouds and 2 others
W

wCvML2

Nov 15, 2021
Both hopeless and hopeful, for different reasons. But then there is always this looming sense of impending doom or a fear of everything going wrong.

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, fleetingnight, ConfusedClouds and 2 others
Endless_suffering

Endless_suffering

EVERYTHING IS F@CK3D
Jul 12, 2024
Scare to live and scared to die. Sick of people. They'd all rather judge me. So few actually wanna help. I have like 7k mg of seroquel and I'm so tempted to take it all and jump off the cliff at Adam's canyon but last time I tried to kill myself I got chased by a dozen cops and tased three times and I kept ripping the tasers out and the cops looked at me as if I was possessed and I was white sheeted for three weeks (commitment) and I can't deal with that shit again. I just wanna die

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, fleetingnight, Lostandlooking and 2 others
C

ConfusedClouds

Experienced
Mar 9, 2024
Annoyed with myself. Got so pissed off with a customer chancing their luck at work that I momentarily froze and couldn't get words out to tell them off/to move (safety rules I am expected to enforce). Eventually blabbed some bs and they moved but I was fuming - way OTT for such a trivial event/scenario.

I hate this about myself. Build up such simple stuff so big internally but then not able to express frustrations or explanations without turning into a totally out of proportion rant or taking up far too much brain power/time. But nor can I just forget and move on. And then I get the dilemma of whether this needs bottling up because its so irrelevant I need to not allow it to get to me, but then others accuse me of hiding things but I then can't explain how I'm really not but kinda am. And the spiral and loss of words continues. So shut myself up even more. But equally there's nothing to be said, so I'm not shutting myself up. So annoying.

• Hugs
Reactions: wCvML2, not-2-b-the-answer, fleetingnight and 1 other person
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
I'm starting to wish that I hadn't told my parents about the whole SH and suicide thing. I want to go back to cutting so badly right now. I hate being alive. I can't stand it. It's funny, because my life isn't even that bad yet I want to die. I don't feel like I fit in anywhere, even on here. I wish I didn't throw away all my razors.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, fleetingnight, Dr Iron Arc and 3 others
CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Disabled. Hard talk, don't argue, make fun, etc
Sep 17, 2022
Rly this wthr keep incrs hot no posbl do any

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, fleetingnight and Dr Iron Arc
PinballWizard39

PinballWizard39

Student
May 3, 2024
I have my psych today. This'll be fun. Talking over me and not listening. I predict I shall feel even more shitty afterwards. I have the crisis team visiting afterwards - feels like a waste of time. Tried calling them last night but I just got the impression that they weren't bothered and didn't want to listen. A 7 minute 'conversation' confirmed that.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, not-2-b-the-answer, fleetingnight and 1 other person
M

mbvlover32

Apr 22, 2024
volatile; happy that i have the summer off and i can finally take a break from being an institutionalized zombie for 2 months yet informed that time fucking flies when you are an optimistic prick and that i will be back to the tired worthless zombie that adulthood offers!

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: CTB Dream, not-2-b-the-answer, fleetingnight and 2 others
PinballWizard39

PinballWizard39

Student
May 3, 2024
I told my psych that I had plans to end my life, probably in the next few weeks, and he never bat an eyelid. All he heard was 'I don't give up easily..' and ignored 'but I can't and don't want to do it anymore'. In some ways it's good because I don't want anyone to take my means, but I mean, I guess it would be nice to feel like he gave a crap. All he said was that he'd fight my case for therapy in a big meeting he was having today and that I need to hold on to hope. I told him my hope had fucked off and I had none.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, not-2-b-the-answer, fleetingnight and 2 others
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

Oct 21, 2023
I'm not feeling great. It's weird because my urges to SH weren't to bad up until this point, but now I find myself wanting to relapse. I tried using that fatal to flesh website but it's not enough. My suicidal ideation is starting to come back too. I feel like about to fall back into the shitty place I was in just a few months prior. I have some shrooms so I may try microdosing on them and see if that helps. I also feel like I'm gaining weight so I am going to try and eat less. My weight went back down when I got back from that trip (130lbs to 126lbs), but I feel like I've been eating too much lately. A part of me wants to go back to where I left off during my path of self-destruction. I love my parents but I can't help but also resent them for giving birth to me. I hate this. I don't even have any reason to feel this way or do all of the shitty things that I do yet here I am. Maybe I was just born this way and there's nothing I can do about it. Maybe I'm just fighting against my own nature at this point.

Edit: Now I just feel disgusted after making the mistake of reading this article:

Imagine writing an article in which you go into detail about how you are thirsting after underweight teenagers! Why?! Why the fuck would you type this shit!? WTF!!!??

Edit 2: I went through some of his other articles and the man is just fucked up in the head. Now I feel worse for wasting my time reading this trash.

Edit 3: The pfp he uses (on Medium) isn't even of him. He also talks about being a feminist and being against hemophobia despite having written shit that is misogynistic and that borders on homophobia. It turns out he also has his own website. I am now sad, as I wish I could read the newsletters on there because I want to see how insane they are, but sadly they are members only.

Sorry for the weird rant about this Bryon dude, but this shit is so insane that I couldn't help myself. I'm so distracted by all of this that I don't feel like shit anymore, so there's that.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, not-2-b-the-answer and fleetingnight
enduringwinter

enduringwinter

flower, water
Jun 20, 2024
I feel so bitter and hurt seeing the mundane things other people fall back on: family, routine, being decent at their work, living peacefully at their hometown.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, thebelljarrr, not-2-b-the-answer and 2 others
fleetingnight

fleetingnight

incapable of shutting up
May 2, 2024
Guilty, too guilty to even explain about what

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, not-2-b-the-answer and Lostandlooking
3/4Dead

3/4Dead

Peace, Love, Empathy
Feb 27, 2024
God dude. so tired. everytime theres a few minutes where I can sit still and just think all I want is to be dead, I feel like I'm lost at sea, as though I started by panicking and now ive gradually become more accepting of my situation. More despondent. Anxiety eating me alive but gritting through it as best as possible.

hate everything. just want to be done. dying is too hard struggling to even do that.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, not-2-b-the-answer and fleetingnight
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
I'm not feeling great. It's weird because my urges to SH weren't to bad up until this point, but now I find myself wanting to relapse. I tried using that fatal to flesh website but it's not enough. My suicidal ideation is starting to come back too. I feel like about to fall back into the shitty place I was in just a few months prior. I have some shrooms so I may try microdosing on them and see if that helps. I also feel like I'm gaining weight so I am going to try and eat less. My weight went back down when I got back from that trip (130lbs to 126lbs), but I feel like I've been eating too much lately. A part of me wants to go back to where I left off during my path of self-destruction. I love my parents but I can't help but also resent them for giving birth to me. I hate this. I don't even have any reason to feel this way or do all of the shitty things that I do yet here I am. Maybe I was just born this way and there's nothing I can do about it. Maybe I'm just fighting against my own nature at this point.

Edit: Now I just feel disgusted after making the mistake of reading this article:

Imagine writing an article in which you go into detail about how you are thirsting after underweight teenagers! Why?! Why the fuck would you type this shit!? WTF!!!??

Edit 2: I went through some of his other articles and the man is just fucked up in the head. Now I feel worse for wasting my time reading this trash.

Edit 3: The pfp he uses (on Medium) isn't even of him. He also talks about being a feminist and being against hemophobia despite having written shit that is misogynistic and that borders on homophobia. It turns out he also has his own website. I am now sad, as I wish I could read the newsletters on there because I want to see how insane they are, but sadly they are members only.

Sorry for the weird rant about this Bryon dude, but this shit is so insane that I couldn't help myself. I'm so distracted by all of this that I don't feel like shit anymore, so there's that.

😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱

I've become a big fan of the thinspo subreddit recently, not because I'm trying to get my body together (that ship has long since sailed), but because those chicks are frickin' hot!

😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱

Sounds like a huge douchebag !!!!!!

• Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: CTB Dream and EvisceratedJester
3/4Dead

3/4Dead

Peace, Love, Empathy
Feb 27, 2024
I hate being trans, dysphoria is an absolute monster, if I could wake up cis tomorrow I would.
I'm a 90/10 bisexual, i'd say, with a strong preference for men. I do not engage in romantic relationships, and I do not plan on having sex ever. As much as I would appreciate feeling loved, and desirable, it would be far more trouble than it's worth. I am far too insecure to be with anyone, and I would certainly project those insecurites onto my partner in a negative way.

I don't want to be with a "bisexual" man who is just "okay" with what I am, I want to be with a man the way a cis man is, I want to be desired by a man the way a cis man is. I don't want to be with a man who is settling for me, I want him to want me. I don't want to be with a man who finds me "different" or "exciting". Why be in a relationship, sexual or romantic, when it won't be what I want? When I'll be unhappy try?

I hardly want to be with a woman, as I am just less attracted to them. I would feel a different, but definetly equal amount of immasculinization (i dont think that's a word but im upset and trying to make point) from that as well.

It eats me alive knowing that no other man, and probably no woman for that matter, will see me the way I so desprately need. I'm not even upset that I'll be alone, I'm upset that it's my fault, that I'm too insecure and too afraid, to even try. It would break me to be with a man, to develop feelings for him, and realize that I am not a man to him.

I don't want this body, I don't want this life, I don't want any of it.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lostandlooking, fleetingnight, not-2-b-the-answer and 1 other person
AmberianDawn

AmberianDawn

Jun 9, 2024
i feel like i have to struggle to overcome my traumas, but at the same time i just want to give up...

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, CTB Dream, Lostandlooking and 1 other person
mangledjaws

mangledjaws

Jun 21, 2024
I need to be ruptured in a car engine left to never be discovered in the woods

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, fleetingnight and not-2-b-the-answer
BlendedHeart

BlendedHeart

It is what it is
Mar 9, 2024
Got robbed today. Some scumbag piece of shit stole my phone. I fucking hate the world. Police is useless. People is trash.

Don't want to go outside no more.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: CTB Dream, Lostandlooking, fleetingnight and 1 other person
fleetingnight

fleetingnight

incapable of shutting up
May 2, 2024
So much physical pain this morning. It hurts so much. I wish I could cancel all my plans, but there are people counting on me. I don't want to just sleep my days away, anyways, I just want it to stop hurting. I know there's no use in being bitter, but it's so unfair that some people wake up without excruciating pain and don't even have to worry about it. I can't really say I don't deserve it, but I know a lot of people who deserve a fate at least as bad, and get to wake up without any trouble. I don't rlly believe in karma or anything, so I'm not surprised, just irritated

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: CTB Dream, not-2-b-the-answer, Lostandlooking and 1 other person
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

Oct 21, 2023
My suicidal ideation is starting to ramp back up again, so that's great./s

I keep on thinking about buying a pencil sharpener at school and taking out the blade and using it to cut my thighs. I know I shouldn't, especially since I promised my parents not to SH anymore, but I want to so badly. Why is it that I can never feel okay for longer than a few months (if I'm lucky)? It's just frustrating. I wish they had aborted me or had just worn a condom instead of deciding to have me. Sometimes I think it's cruel to reproduce. Why am I even like this? I have no reason to be like this. I'm not mentally ill, I have no past trauma, and I come from a loving family, so why is it that I have ended up like this? It doesn't make any sense.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: CTB Dream, not-2-b-the-answer, PinballWizard39 and 2 others
BlendedHeart

BlendedHeart

It is what it is
Mar 9, 2024
I want to die I want to die I want to die I want to die

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: CTB Dream, not-2-b-the-answer, PinballWizard39 and 2 others
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I feel exhausted and I've got so much work to do. I think I've hit the wall today though. ☹️

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: CTB Dream, Lostandlooking, fleetingnight and 4 others
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

Oct 21, 2023
My suicidal ideation is starting to ramp back up again, so that's great./s

I keep on thinking about buying a pencil sharpener at school and taking out the blade and using it to cut my thighs. I know I shouldn't, especially since I promised my parents not to SH anymore, but I want to so badly. Why is it that I can never feel okay for longer than a few months (if I'm lucky)? It's just frustrating. I wish they had aborted me or had just worn a condom instead of deciding to have me. Sometimes I think it's cruel to reproduce. Why am I even like this? I have no reason to be like this. I'm not mentally ill, I have no past trauma, and I come from a loving family, so why is it that I have ended up like this? It doesn't make any sense.
I finally gave in. I only gave myself catscratches so I won't have to worry about any noticeable scarring on my thigh. My suicidal ideation just kept on getting worse and worse as the day went on. I was having trouble concentrating on today's lecture because of it. I wish I could cut deeper, but I'm too scared about them finding out that I have relapsed.

Edit: Fuck! It just hit me that I cut too low so now I have to make sure that I to wear long pants until they heal. Now I'm worried that they will scar.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, fleetingnight, not-2-b-the-answer and 2 others
PinballWizard39

PinballWizard39

Student
May 3, 2024
Sick of being labelled. I'm sick of a crisis team changing the subject when I try to talk about suicide and self harm. I'm sick of people talking down to me and then refusing to acknowledge that's what they're doing - obviously it's just me because you know, I'm the patient.
The only good thing about my psych appt is the extra meds he's giving me - should numb me out and knock me out enough that I can tolerate life a bit more. Saying that, that's bollocks. Meds just delay the inevitable and make me calmer , so in essence, easier to ctb.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, 3/4Dead, fleetingnight and 1 other person