• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Had a horrible loss streak in ranked Pokémon Unite today. Why'd they have to nerf all the defenders, man I just wanna play tanks. I finally got a win but it ended up not mattering much because I'm still in Ultra-5.

In other news I forgot to call for a therapist today even though I probably need one, but do I really need one? I have no clue.

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Lostandlooking, defunkt and 2 others
Alcoholic Teletubby

Alcoholic Teletubby

Rip in piss
Jan 10, 2022
My Autistic Ass VS. 6-Week College-Level Science Course (Online):
crying-boy-crying.gif

(I legit just wanna die already)

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, defunkt, cowboypants and 1 other person
Heartaches

Heartaches

Apologizing for my life and ever entering yours
May 6, 2021
TW: Implications of SH

Sad, lonely, worthless. I want to harm myself to release emotions.​

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Lostandlooking, defunkt and 1 other person
abchia

abchia

Aug 28, 2023
I feel thirsty, disgusting, and ugly. I'm supposed to hang out with others tomorrow but I hate how much I look that I feel ashamed to be seen by them. I feel like they're embarrassed to be seen around me even though they've never said anything remotely close to that. I want to bail but they will just reschedule, or I'll just be stuck alone at home which never leads to anything good. I can't feel anything positive without breaking down and sobbing. I can't look in mirrors for too long either. I really want to no longer be here and I also felt more numb than I've ever felt before these past few weeks that I just want to hurt myself to feel something. To feel anything.

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Lostandlooking, drearysunrise and 1 other person
HereTomorrow

HereTomorrow

eternally atoning
Feb 1, 2024
Took Valerian Root capsules and instead of sleeping I feel kind of a disoriented sleepy feeling.

My mind is half dreaming, I'm finding myself flowing in a dream like state. I'm conscious enough to realize this and typing and it's not as strong as my major dissociation I felt for a few days but it's scaring me yet I feel nothing. I feel so calm. I'm too calm and staring at the ceiling with a "I'm in agony and there is no one to scream for" feeling.

I just wanna sleep man. I'm so tempted to go to the sedative but no, I need more melatonin. 12 mg didn't help though. I don't know what I'm saying.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, defunkt, drearysunrise and 1 other person
S

sukiduki

Mar 24, 2024
i feel so lost and lonely right now. i feel so left alone, i don't know where to turn. i have no one to turn to.

i have to focus on work. but i don't want to.

i want to cry.

i want to go to sleep and never wake up.

nothing seems worth it.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Lostandlooking, defunkt and 3 others
innominesatanas44

innominesatanas44

🇷🇸
Feb 16, 2023
No point in continuing

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, defunkt and CTB Dream
Alcoholic Teletubby

Alcoholic Teletubby

Rip in piss
Jan 10, 2022
Family member caught me looking at SH shit/tips bc of this exam tomorrow:
Screenshot 1054

• Hugs
  • Wow
CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Disabled. Hard talk, don't argue, make fun, etc
Sep 17, 2022
No have slf no any feel lose out space time no any no thing

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and thebelljarrr
Lady Laudanum

Lady Laudanum

Experienced
May 9, 2024
At a modelling gig while high out of my mind on mushrooms lmfao

• Hugs
HereTomorrow

HereTomorrow

eternally atoning
Feb 1, 2024
I'm tired.

I want touch and hugs. Got a cold, recovering from Valerian Root side effects, and passing the time by listening to podcasts.
I just want to cuddle. When I'm not down with a cold.
Tired. Tired...

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, defunkt, cowboypants and 1 other person
PinballWizard39

PinballWizard39

May 3, 2024
Like I just want to have a therapist in front on me who will listen to me goddam scream about how much I'm hurting and how much I desperately need someone to care enough to help me so that I don't have to kill myself.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
jarik

jarik

Student
Jun 12, 2024
i feel a lot of tirrene ed
I feel a sense of emptiness
i feel mental pain

• Hugs
  • Informative
cowboypants

cowboypants

Experienced
May 7, 2024
Tired and don't know if ending is the right choice for me. I feel insignificant and it makes me sad

• Hugs
  • Aww..
BlendedHeart

BlendedHeart

It is what it is
Mar 9, 2024
I want all this hatred and sadness I feel to end.

• Hugs
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
Stressed out because I have a midterm today.

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Lostandlooking, CTB Dream and 1 other person
QueerMelancholy

QueerMelancholy

Arcanist
Jul 29, 2023
Tired miserably tired. Too tired to be tired.

Like the blood pouring out of my bones is fueling my exhaustion.

Life is so exhausting.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I somehow stayed up all night now it's 6 am which normally is whatever but I actually have work today so I really need the sleep. 😔

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: defunkt and CTB Dream
PinballWizard39

PinballWizard39

May 3, 2024
I've had a real shite day at work. I nearly lost my shit at a condescending work colleague who wouldn't get out of my face, which left me having to back away before I lost it and had an anxiety/panic attack (Seriously, I'm the most un-angry person you could ever meet, it's actually unhealthy, when I feel anger like that, I literally don't know what to do with it). This drove me to be real petty in what she was asking of me. I can be the pettiest if you push me enough. (You want the fridge full of antibiotic packs? Fine, I'll fill the entire fucking department of antibiotic packs!!) I went to chat with my Chaplain friend over lunch and then I received a call from a mental health professional who continued to condescend me. She kept saying she was hearing what I was saying - she wasn't, and couldn't accept it and made me feel even worse. A conversation that kinda goes 'I'm the professional, you're the mental one'. Just fuck off. I ended up kicking a wall lol. A friend invited herself over for drinks, then dumped me again before I could even respond to her original self invite of drinks. So yeah, that's how wonderful my day has been.

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Lostandlooking, defunkt and 2 others
cgrtt.brns

cgrtt.brns

wandering ghost (he/him)
Apr 19, 2023
so fucking tired. wondering if im reducing my meds too quickly. its pouring with rain now tho so thats nice. i like the sound of rain, its calming. and the smell. right as i typed this it stopped raining. fucking typical. i cant stop thinking about food and being too tired to do things to distract myself is fucking awful bc i either eat too much out of boredom and sadness or i obsess over food so much i cant concentrate on anything else for no fucking reason even if i just ate and it drives me fucking insane. i never know when im full until im about to throw up nor when im hungry until im about to faint from not eating, like i never feel full or hungry, i always just eat when i get fed up of my brain just not shutting the fuck up about food. and it doesnt help that theres so much fucking junk food in the house so when i dont have the energy to make something i just give in and eat a bunch of crap and feel like shit. i fucking hate food so much. i hate that i cant stop thinking about it. the last few weeks ive thrown up nearly every day bc i just cant fucking eat properly. WHY IS IT NEVER ENOUGH WHY CANT MY BRAIN JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP IM NOT HUNGRY SHUT UP

• Hugs
HereTomorrow

HereTomorrow

eternally atoning
Feb 1, 2024
As obvious as it may sound, "Touch grass" really does do wonders to aid mental health.

In other words, I spent my days off work sick, wasting one of those days nearby bedridden. And I'm now back at work in an enclosed windowless room for 8 hours a day, actually, tomorrow I'm scheduled for 9.5 hours. Fun. My next day off is on Wednesday. Double fun.

I really could use a walk outside on a bright sunny day, with friends, actually enjoying life instead of spending time scrolling on the Internet or playing videogames on my rare times off. The sun usually sets when I'm finally done with my shift, and I'm too lazy to walk in the morning.

Yeah, I need to touch grass.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, CTB Dream and Dr Iron Arc
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
  • Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, CTB Dream and HereTomorrow
innominesatanas44

innominesatanas44

🇷🇸
Feb 16, 2023
The only solace I have is knowing that someday it will end and I could end it myself any time I like

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, thebelljarrr and CTB Dream
J

jjxt94

Dec 1, 2023
just bad future perspectives getting me stressed

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Lostandlooking and CTB Dream
fleetingnight

fleetingnight

incapable of shutting up
May 2, 2024
Everything is fucking annoying me. I don't know why. Everything's making me angry. Everything's making me nervous, too. I wish I could run away from myself. Every sound I hear makes me want to hit something. I feel like crying or screaming, but neither would make me feel any better anyways. Just waiting for this edible to kick in. All I can do, all I ever do. At least it'll make me nicer.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Disabled. Hard talk, don't argue, make fun, etc
Sep 17, 2022
Rly awfl life no want stay wrld

• Hugs
Reactions: everythingoes, not-2-b-the-answer, thebelljarrr and 2 others
Mebius

Mebius

Jun 13, 2024
I feel nothing.

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, CTB Dream and fleetingnight
sancta-simplicitas

sancta-simplicitas

Experienced
Dec 14, 2023
I can't take another day and I don't know why I am. Stuck in the same place for the nth time and I don't know what's real and what's flashback and it's driving me insane insane insane. I need to do something. Something needs to change. I don't know what. I've pulled on all the threads I've possibly could, why do I keep believing that there's something left?!
TURN IT OFF

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, CTB Dream and Lostandlooking
HereTomorrow

HereTomorrow

eternally atoning
Feb 1, 2024
I worked almost 10 hours yesterday and the 20 year old time clock didn't register the last 3.5 hours I worked, bringing me to 38.5 hours instead of 42. The time locked in as well for the paycheck, though I'm aware I'm legally entitled to the overtime pay. I told the overnight manager to note my clock out time before I left and now I'm gonna ask my manager to confirm if I did get 42 hours or did the time clock finalize it as 38.5.

Call me greedy. I want the overtime money. I'm tired, but I want money. I worked for it. Why must I fight.

We've lost like 3 people in my department and they're putting it all on me for a few bucks over minimum wage. I want another raise. I'm greedy, I'm doing triple the work. I just wanna rest, but no, for I'm going back to another 9 hour shift today.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, CTB Dream and Lostandlooking