• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

VirtualSnow

VirtualSnow

who knows
May 21, 2022
Hatred, I'm coming to terms with the fact that I hate the people that I'm supposed to love.

• Hugs
Reactions: mywayout, CTB Dream and LoiteringClouds
Serial Experi Pain

Serial Experi Pain

I hate me more :P
Sep 12, 2023
Extremely fucking alone... betrayed. Hurt more than I've allowed anyone to see. Blaming myself for being someone that selfish people and liars are attracted to.

• Hugs
Reactions: mywayout, CTB Dream, S like suicide and 1 other person
K

Kit1

Enlightened
Oct 24, 2023
In pain. Exhausted - physically and mentally. I want to sleep and not wake up.
In pain. Exhausted - physically and mentally. I want to sleep and not wake up.

• Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: CTB Dream, Lostandlooking, movinout17 and 1 other person
nozomu

nozomu

Global Mod // will i wiN my recovery arc
Nov 28, 2022
anxiety about my future

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: CTB Dream, SmollMushroom, movinout17 and 2 others
Mistiie

Mistiie

This is a Junly moment
Nov 10, 2023
Fear about who I am, or what I am. Am I like other people? Is my brain built correctly? If so, why am I here? If I'm here, and if my brain doesn't work correctly, which I want it to, should I not die to resolve that issue? Would dying to prevent continued shitty brain thinking be more beneficial than surviving and possibly letting shitty brain continue to think and therefore conjure more nasty thoughts and self-doubt?

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, Kit1 and LoiteringClouds
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
i have to kms for "my bf"...
he thinks im abusive... well..if im abusive i should go shouldnt i? im obviously not good enough for him...he deserves better..he wants me to stay anyway..he thinks i can fix it...
problem? im "not" abusive...i didnt really do anything... like my profile picture says..its the damn bpd...
lacking cognitive empathy and feeling my own emotions heavily... yeah...its gonna come off bad....but i just dont understand....

Cognitive empathy is more like a skill: Humans learn to recognize and understand others' emotional state as a way to process emotions and behavior

no matter how many times i tell him it seems like he wont get it.....ill never be normal...

he knows the one thing ive never wanted to be like is my mother...why would i be abusive...? im always telling him that how he feels matters and no one should tell him otherwise... i go out of my way to try to not be abusive......and i still failed...

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, Kit1 and LoiteringClouds
Lullaby

Lullaby

🌙
Mar 9, 2022
I can't seem to fit in anywhere, literally. It's nothing new, so I wish it didn't bother me.

All I have is my cat.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: CTB Dream, SmollMushroom, Kit1 and 1 other person
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
what am i suppose to do with someone that thinks im abusive but still doesnt want to let me go... "kys isnt for me, that would hurt" and me staying alive hurting you is better?? i dont get it.... im not worth it... i have to just ignore him and do it... hes never going to understand why its better... i dont understand why he cant.. you always hear people saying "mean" people should be dead (never follow a court case, the shit that gets thrown, and i swear (in some cases know) its lies)

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream and Lostandlooking
Kundalini Guy

Kundalini Guy

FULLY RECOVERED
Mar 27, 2023
i feel like shit

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, SmollMushroom and Lostandlooking
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
😡😡😡 "change all this shit about you. prove to me that love can be enough" you weren't ever going to change your fucking mind.. you were going to have me change everything about myself, give up all my "bad habits" to be the perfect little goody two shoes you wanted me to be, waiting by the door for you to say im good enough for you now and youre ready to live with me..

AND YOU NEVER FUCKING WERE GOING TO!!!!!

i hope i met someone that completely fucks me up. keeping me high and drunk all the time so im too fucked up to give a shit about what they physically do to me. i hope they beat me, r* me and bring their friends in on it...

FUCK YOU!

• Aww..
Kikoo Loool

Kikoo Loool

Enlightened
Feb 25, 2019
I don't want to go to work.

• Hugs
sick.faery

sick.faery

Mar 18, 2021
like i want to go real soon, cant take existing anymore

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: CTB Dream, SmollMushroom and Lostandlooking
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
he started naming off shit i do.. "well what if i... what if i.." apparently me even asking what hes up to was wrong and annoying... the only thing we do is message...i cant see whats going on...i just thought id try to be supportive and whatnot but even my support was wrong i suppose...

"not everything you do is wrong" it clearly fucking is..!

i just want to not wake up..

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
i feel like i need a personal assistant or "death" (life) coach.

should i join his social media so he knows im still here?

dude...he had no problem leading you on
1) he doesnt deserve it
2) just kill yourself.

i would love to hire someone whose entire job is to remind me to die

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Aesthetic guy

Aesthetic guy

Just hanging around...
Dec 13, 2022
just want to go to the kitchen, take the cheese shredder and rub it on my face till i reach the bone

• Aww..
  • Hugs
thatguyakira123

thatguyakira123

Experienced
Apr 10, 2018
angry, sad, fustrated

• Hugs
G

greebo6

Enlightened
Sep 11, 2020
a little scared and very anxious

• Hugs
M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
I feel horrible. That's nothing special. Just stupid enough to keep on living. I wish it was all over. Finally at peace after so many years of struggle.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, LoiteringClouds and Lostandlooking
tiger b

tiger b

AI without the I
Oct 24, 2023
Disgusted. Some people selfishly advocate for things that if they were on the end of they wouldn't take.

• Hugs
NocturnILL

NocturnILL

She will become the wind…
Sep 11, 2023
I feel like the more I do things good for me and things that spark my interest the more I despise living. This world is so fucked up and cruel. These moments are just moments and the more I make sense of that the less and less these moments satisfy me. It feels like nothing is sustainable. I am honestly not supposed to be here. Me in this lifetime is all done.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
K

Kit1

Enlightened
Oct 24, 2023
Exhausted. The pain is unbearable. I want to sleep now and not wake up.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, movinout17, LoiteringClouds and 2 others
mereidmo

mereidmo

Jul 17, 2023
i feel abandoned in such an evil way. i am housed and fed. i have a good pc, a car to drive.. i am allowed to go out now and then to get fast food. those needs are met. but my health is getting so bad.. both mental and physical.. i live in a state that is stingy with medicaid.. i need to be on disability but no lawyers will take my case. doctors just make me feel like they wont really listen to me.. i am diabetic, i have congestive heart failure, chronic fatigue, severe adhd, bpd, maybe cptsd.. always dreadfully depressed or in a panic. always chronically lonely. my family won't help me get to a doctor. i dont have my own income, i have to depend on them for anything i have. its getting hard for me to breathe and hard to sleep... im afraid if i am honest with a crisis line they'll throw me in the loony bin and force a bunch of changes on me im not ready to make. i feel like nobody on this planet understands me. I seriously want to die but the method i'm interested in is so hard to find information on.. i feel truly fucked.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, LoiteringClouds, Kit1 and 2 others
Kundalini Guy

Kundalini Guy

FULLY RECOVERED
Mar 27, 2023
I FEEL AMAZING

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: CTB Dream, Kit1, NocturnILL and 1 other person
FakeNewYorker

FakeNewYorker

born to suffer
Oct 6, 2023
hopeless, resignated, i have an awful headache my ghead is gonna explote

• Hugs
  • Aww..
L

Lostandlooking

In limbo
Jul 23, 2020
Just got ready for bed and then I got the hiccups. Already took a sleepingpill. Interested how this will play out. I don't get the hiccups often. It's so silly. And it's even sillier because I feel so loopy from the sleepingpill. Hic! Hic! Hic!

• Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: CTB Dream, LoiteringClouds, Kit1 and 1 other person
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
i feel like i need a personal assistant or "death" (life) coach.

should i join his social media so he knows im still here?

dude...he had no problem leading you on
1) he doesnt deserve it
2) just kill yourself.

i would love to hire someone whose entire job is to remind me to die
stay with him ill get my wish??
isnt he just wonderful sui-fuel?

perfectly fine with leading me on and now hes downloaded a dating app but wants to keep me around so he has someone when hes not with someone.

i feel so fucking used....

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: CTB Dream, Lostandlooking and LoiteringClouds
Brown-Jacket Revy

Brown-Jacket Revy

Waste
Jul 10, 2023
Trapped, as usual. What's new?

I fucking wish that I would have taken my future more seriously when I was in my early 20's.

I wish I would have moved beyond the fear, the doubts, the pussy-ass depression and anxiety and just grabbed the world by the fucking balls and taken more risks and not given a fuck what anyone thought.

That's why I hate seeing so many young people on here who have given up.

I get it, and I get there's no "age-limit on suicidality", but Jesus-fuck, imagine being 36 and still in the same goddamn boat with no out.

If nothing else, just pick something and DO something.

That's the only piece of advice I would give, and will ever offer on this site ever again.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: NocturnILL and steppenwolf
steppenwolf

steppenwolf

Not a student
Oct 25, 2023
I'm drunk. And I think that very strong tobacco is the only thing that can make me happy at this stage. That and more booze.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, NocturnILL and LoiteringClouds
haibane

haibane

Reki
Sep 27, 2023
Completely exhausted of everything. Everything seems pointless.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, SmollMushroom, Kit1 and 1 other person
B

Bunny Beanie

Smiling Suicide
Oct 12, 2023
I'm sick and tired of being the "angel on earth" for people that can't even show me the same type of love back. Being a good person gets you no where except towards trauma. I'm so tired of suffering.

• Hugs
  • Love