• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

redacteduser1

redacteduser1

Oct 9, 2023
Super physically exhausted, my heart and stomach feel heavy but empty at the same time due to how anxious I feel right now.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sylveon, Sannti, anxious_depressive and 3 others
CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Disabled. Hard talk, don't argue, make fun, etc
Sep 17, 2022
Not want stay this awfl life

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: outatime_85, Lullaby, Sylveon and 4 others
beelzebul

beelzebul

(;´д`)ゞ
Oct 10, 2023
tired, stressed, riddled with anxiety. i have expectations that need to be fulfilled but i just can't fulfill them. i don't want to fulfill them.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lullaby, Sylveon, not-2-b-the-answer and 3 others
A

anxious_depressive

I'm in despair
Dec 21, 2021
Completely depressed, exhausted and suicidal.
I just can't get out of bed.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lullaby, Sylveon, CTB Dream and 2 others
Lullaby

Lullaby

🌙
Mar 9, 2022
I've been crying a lot for the last 24 hours or so. There's this YouTube channel I've been watching for the last year, about a guy who was trying to befriend a stray cat in the neighborhood that would come to his house. He had been doing it for three years and they became really close.

She went missing a couple of days ago and they found her body. I think she had been attacked by a coyote or something. It feels weird to get attached to animal I didn't even personally know.

I feel horrible for him as he had lost both his parents to cancer just before he started taking care of this cat.

It just has me super upset and I've been so fixated on it for almost two days…I just can't even fathom why things like this happen to good people.

Rest easy, Scruffy ♥️ that little animal was able to touch people she didn't even know.

• Aww..
Reactions: CTB Dream, not-2-b-the-answer, http-410 and 2 others
NocturnILL

NocturnILL

She will become the wind…
Sep 11, 2023
I have no will to live. I have absolutely no desire to want to live. I am scared and full of shame that the thought of my wonderful beautiful, loving, funny, smart son might not be enough anymore. I love and care about him so much he's literally my rib. I feel confused if he's better off with or without me but he doesn't deserve to feel what he'll feel when I am gone. I feel sickened within myself not only as just a person but as a mother. I feel all over the place yet nothing at all? I feel tired very very tired.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, not-2-b-the-answer and Sylveon
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
Fear mixed with anger. A very specific feeling that I don't like.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: CTB Dream, not-2-b-the-answer and outatime_85
O

outatime_85

Warlock
May 17, 2022
I know where my road leads.

My book is coming to a close, and the chapters detailing the finality of my life are being written as I live them.

So, each day, things for me become more clear, as does my acceptance of how I got to where I am and the fact that it is all my fault and that I deserve everything that happened to me.

I also don't deserve anything less than the war that rages inside my mind.

I deserve my eventual self-termination.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, not-2-b-the-answer, http-410 and 1 other person
iamalreadydead

iamalreadydead

Student
Nov 25, 2022
Im very depressed and in pain and i want the pain to stop so bad but it hasnt stopped hurting in years so i know relief will never come unless i kill myself but im too scared

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, not-2-b-the-answer, outatime_85 and 1 other person
PuppyinPain

PuppyinPain

I’m trying to hate you
May 3, 2023
Hopeless, I just finished cutting myself after a man followed and harassed me in a parking lot and my family told me I deserved to be treated that way. I wish I hadn't left I should have let him potentially kill me.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: venomousSSërpent74, CTB Dream, not-2-b-the-answer and 2 others
sylvey

sylvey

we'll all disappear one day and lose our minds
Oct 11, 2023
Overheated and dizzy and I have tunnel vision and god damn I need a higher dose of Aderall, I can never fucking focus anymore

• Hugs
HollowDrop

HollowDrop

ah
Oct 4, 2023
Physically and mentally tired, a little sick. I wish I could keep sleeping.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
SmollMushroom

SmollMushroom

send N pls
Sep 27, 2023
Hopeless.
I see nothing to grasp.

• Hugs
Kundalini Guy

Kundalini Guy

FULLY RECOVERED
Mar 27, 2023
Okayish

• Hugs
H

honeytea

Sep 22, 2023
I feel empty and distant and apathetic to everything around me, yesterday I relapsed into self harm and I kinda feel embarrassed about it, like a juvenile way to seek attention kinda? I know it's not tho but I still feel shame

• Hugs
  • Aww..
L

Lostandlooking

In limbo
Jul 23, 2020
I'm so easily shaken. Even something relatively insignificant sends me into depression. I don't even know if it's justified that I feel so defeated today.

I went to a shop today because I had some questions about a product I'm thinking of buying. It was busy. I was waiting along with 2 other people. They both arrived after me. They both got helped by the sales person before me. I was trying to stay cool because one person had a baby so I thought well.. they maybe should go first. The other person was old and in a wheelchair. So I thought alright… sure, maybe they need to go first. I was standing near the sales person looking at them, or I casually looked at the products while keeping a look out for when he was ready to help me. I think it was obvious I wanted help. I must be wrong somehow. After the person in the wheelchair he went on to help another person who came in even later. At that point I was standing about 4 meters away from him. And I just thought maybe I should wave. Maybe I really am invisible. So I waved. No reaction. Some time later some people queud at the register. And after he was done with the last person he went straight to them to help. At that point I walked in his direction and said: I've been waiting for 45 minutes (which was accurate) he quickly apologized and went on to help those people at the register. After that he finally came to help me. I feel so deflated. I tried my best to make it clear that I wanted help. And I get how it is in retail jobs. He was alone. And I look like a person who is not going to be angry. Maybe I should have been more assertive, but that makes me feel like an asshole. I know patience and kindness are taken advantage of in this world. Still, I want to be patient and kind. But I struggle to accept the consequences. I just wish it was different.

I don't know if I'm just too sensitive. And I should be more assertive. But even when I was more assertive it didn't seem to make any difference today.

I just feel so deflated. This is something that happens to me every once in a while. And I deal with by trying not to ask for help in the first place. This must be the first time in years that I actually went to a shop to ask about a product. Because I know there's often complications. When I was younger sometimes people didn't hear me when I talked, I guess because my voice was too quiet. It's a weird situation. And I was reminded of that today. You just feel invisible.

I don't really blame the salesperson. He seemed nice. It's just situations and how they never go according to plan.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, not-2-b-the-answer, honeytea and 2 others
O

outatime_85

Warlock
May 17, 2022
@lostandlooking
Yes, patience and kindness can be construed as weaknesses, and being assertive is seen as a trait that should be valued.

I think it was fine that you showed patience and kindness to the lady with the child and the elderly.

That said, you shouldn't be afraid to show your teeth and speak up.

There are ways to get your point across while being politely assertive, and then there are times when you may have to be ahole assertive.

As for the consequences, I think you have to weigh the way you are being treated vs. not allowing that treatment.

I think it is clear you do not like to be thought of as a doormat, but it is also clear you don't want to go around pissing in everyone's cornflakes.

There are levels of assertiveness, agreeableness, and disagreeableness.

The encounter you had at the store required a small amount of assertiveness (where you could have let the worker, and other shoppers know you were there first), and the disagreeableness comes into play (because you would have been causing discomfort for everyone by being assertive and not accepting being ignored).

Sorry for the rambling off-topic post, and if my thought on this is wrong, ignore the post.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Lullaby, CTB Dream, not-2-b-the-answer and 1 other person
L

Lostandlooking

In limbo
Jul 23, 2020
Yes, patience and kindness can be construed as weaknesses, and being assertive is seen as a trait that should be valued.
No worries, I was rambling myself. Just getting irritated because I wasn't helped fast enough in a retail setting. Not exactly life threatening stuff. And I value your reply. You're right about how to go about these sort of situations. I find it difficult to assess how assertive I should be, how I should assert myself and in which situation to do this. And I hate being disagreeable, I'd beat myself up if I were too assertive in a situation. So it's constantly trying to assess situations… tiring. But part of the game.

Thanks for your thoughtful reply. It's been a few hours and I'm settling down. Hope you're doing alright.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream and not-2-b-the-answer
G

greebo6

Enlightened
Sep 11, 2020
Very worried/anxious.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lullaby, CTB Dream, not-2-b-the-answer and 2 others
Cage

Cage

Unwitting Baas
Sep 18, 2023
The desire to indulge in degenerate happy shit to distract myself from the harsh realities of the world

• Hugs
Reactions: honeytea, Lullaby, CTB Dream and 2 others
StillBreathing

StillBreathing

Student
Dec 4, 2022
Detached
Multiple personalities
Hurt others feelings
No self awareness
Cannot think
Cannot sleep
Regret

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Lullaby, CTB Dream, not-2-b-the-answer and 2 others
Tokugawa_Yoshinobu

Tokugawa_Yoshinobu

Arcanist
Sep 10, 2023
Stressed and unfocussed. Pretty meh.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lullaby, CTB Dream and not-2-b-the-answer
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Pain... Most of my body hurts. Exhaustion. Even when I do sleep, I'm exhausted.

• Hugs
Reactions: http-410, Zegers, Lullaby and 3 others
nux_walpurgis

nux_walpurgis

Oct 18, 2023
Stress, stress, anxiety, stress.

I feel like my chest is tied in a million knots. I want all this to end.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lullaby, not-2-b-the-answer, CTB Dream and 1 other person
Zegers

Zegers

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
feeling nervy with ctb getting closer and closer but excited at the same time, like seeing the way out of a desert after spending years in the sands.

• Hugs
Reactions: http-410, CTB Dream and not-2-b-the-answer
Lullaby

Lullaby

🌙
Mar 9, 2022
To realize that you really don't mean anything to anyone and that no one means anything to you. To know that you're just a small bit player in the larger drama of their lives.

The great cosmic joke is getting funnier everyday. I feel like a ghost in my own life.

I know nothing ever works out, but I still always get upset about it. Makes no damn sense, I should be used to it by now.

• Hugs
Reactions: outatime_85, Zegers, CTB Dream and 2 others
O

outatime_85

Warlock
May 17, 2022
Lost and empty.

I do not belong here, and I am a mistake.

I do not deserve to exist or live.

I am an inferior product.

Life is gray.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Zegers, http-410, CTB Dream and 3 others
SpencerSees

SpencerSees

I used to be blind, but now i see
Feb 22, 2023
foreign so unreal hes been replaced and hes with them why cant i sleep

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: outatime_85, not-2-b-the-answer, CTB Dream and 2 others
movinout17

movinout17

Student
Feb 2, 2023
Self pity, and sorry. Very sorry.

• Hugs
Reactions: outatime_85, not-2-b-the-answer, CTB Dream and 2 others
vitbar

vitbar

Escaped Lunatic
Jun 4, 2023
Stressed over an ambiguous social situation. I had a friend I met through work. Things seemed good. They left for another job and we stayed in contact. Then one day I stopped getting replies. After a few weeks I asked if she wanted space. She got irritated with me and said she was just busy. A month passes and still very little contact. Bumped into her today. She seemed okay with me, but maybe a bit distant. Can't tell if it's just my anxiety telling me she seemed displeased to see me.

Either way I'm up late obsessing about it. Really need to get some sleep as I have work early tomorrow.

• Hugs
Reactions: outatime_85, not-2-b-the-answer, Lostandlooking and 1 other person