• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

SpencerSees

SpencerSees

I used to be blind, but now i see
Feb 22, 2023
im so angry and so goddamn tired, im fed up with people but especially myself

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, not-2-b-the-answer, sadwriter and 3 others
cats333

cats333

sleepy
Aug 10, 2023
tired and numb

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, not-2-b-the-answer, sadwriter and 2 others
abchia

abchia

Student
Aug 28, 2023
i feel really empty. like if someone told me my time is up id take it without questioning. every day feels the same and i just want to drink until i forget everything.

• Hugs
Reactions: ZedZeo, CTB Dream, not-2-b-the-answer and 1 other person
D

Deleted member 8975

worthless. trash. a joke that im alive. a joke that i exist...better if i didnt. guilt that im alive. guilt that im trouble. guilt that i bother others. sadness for my father i lost. sadness for everyone i loss. confused at my feelings and emotions. sad that my brain is gone. wishing i was dead. i need to die. i really need to die. everything will be better when im gone. everything will be better.

attachment is bad. emotions are bad. life is bad. i want to be at rest. i wish to rest.

• Hugs
Reactions: ZedZeo, CTB Dream, LoiteringClouds and 3 others
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Why am I still here?

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: hevlalab, CTB Dream, LoiteringClouds and 3 others
notverylucid

notverylucid

Truth is... the game was rigged from the start
Aug 18, 2023
Waiting to die, once my sn arrives and I get everything together then I can finally be freed from this existence.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: CTB Dream, LoiteringClouds, not-2-b-the-answer and 1 other person
StolenLife

StolenLife

-
Sep 19, 2022
I can't believe I acted like such an annoying, ungrateful bitch in high school. Instead of conquering my trauma and making friends with my classmates, I went the loner route and isolated myself while being really cringy about my GPA. All because I didn't trust people because of my trauma. And my home teacher tried with me, yet I failed her. My mistakes are piling up more and more. It's not a matter of if but when I ctb. I can't forgive myself.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra, not-2-b-the-answer, CTB Dream and 1 other person
Sockeye Salmon

Sockeye Salmon

Student
Mar 28, 2018
hopeless

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, CTB Dream and LoiteringClouds
Seered Doom

Seered Doom

A nihilist going through an unrelinquished Hell
Sep 9, 2023
I wish I can cut open my stomach

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Painfu.Ll.suffering, not-2-b-the-answer, CTB Dream and 1 other person
dead-yaga

dead-yaga

muddy moon
Oct 24, 2020
take some of me. sometimes i feel like thousands of leaves crushed into one trying to come out in the sun its own way. i feel like the parts of me are so extremely different they all cancel each other out and i become nothing at all.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Painfu.Ll.suffering, CTB Dream, not-2-b-the-answer and 1 other person
D

dead_milky

Sep 9, 2023
confusion.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, not-2-b-the-answer and LoiteringClouds
Zegers

Zegers

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
Some locks just don't have a key, sometimes you are just screwed even with a perfect understanding of the issue

• Hugs
Reactions: Painfu.Ll.suffering, CTB Dream and not-2-b-the-answer
snowlance

snowlance

Ticking Time Bomb
Sep 8, 2023
I'm super high rn and very relaxed but I can still fucking feel it, my anxiety, in the back of my mind. I'll never escape it, unless I ctb but there's so many reasons I can't. I'm scared of waking up to another day and just existing. I know it might get better in the future but rn I just don't have the same freedom as before, everything just fights against me its like what's the point anymore.
Idk how to explain it
I wanna cry

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Painfu.Ll.suffering, CTB Dream, not-2-b-the-answer and 1 other person
ZedZeo

ZedZeo

I have no mouth, and I must scream
Sep 10, 2023
I feel hopeless. I feel like life will never get better and I'll never be seen as more than a monster. Completely isolated with no friends or family and unsure why

I'll continue to be hated and my pain ignored. I just can't wait for it to be over. Shouldn't be long now
I feel hopeless. I feel like life will never get better and I'll never be seen as more than a monster. Completely isolated with no friends or family and unsure why

I'll continue to be hated and my pain ignored. I just can't wait for it to be over. Shouldn't be long now

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream and not-2-b-the-answer
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
I'm so exhausted from life. I wish I could fall over dead. Sadness. Alone. This horrible world needs to let me die.
Suffering needs to end. Never belonged here in the first place.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, Lostandlooking and outatime_85
unending_emptiness

unending_emptiness

Why don’t I feel anything at all?
Aug 20, 2023
I don't feel anything, kinda numb and empty. I don't really feel sadness or anger or happiness. I just don't care about anything.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, not-2-b-the-answer and Lostandlooking
A

alexit

Mage
Jun 3, 2020
Free will to kill myself

• Hugs
unmedicated

unmedicated

Sep 11, 2023
Drowned, exhausted, unsettled, ruined

• Hugs
lemonbunny

lemonbunny

daydreaming the pain away ☆.。.:*・°
Sep 9, 2023
lost.

• Hugs
not_telling

not_telling

Scared
Sep 9, 2023
My stomach is turning in on itself, and I can't stop my mind from thinking about my friends and me leaving them.

• Hugs
Jamesun

Jamesun

I'm just a person
Feb 23, 2022
Fear and an emptiness deep inside me

• Hugs
Reactions: outatime_85, CTB Dream, not-2-b-the-answer and 1 other person
cgrtt.brns

cgrtt.brns

wandering ghost (he/him)
Apr 19, 2023
idk wtf is wrong with me rn i feel so empty and restless and annoyed i cant stop fucking eating my brain just wants me to eat anything i can find just to distract myself but everytime i finish eating something i just feel worse bc its not enough to shut my brain up and then the other half of my brain is screaming at me that im disgusting and fat and should never eat anything again not even cigarettes help anymore it used to suppress the urges to eat but now it doesnt all i can fucking think about is food and it makes me feel so disgusting i just want to die im so useless i have no purpose im a leech all i do is eat and sleep i dont contribute anything everyone would be happier if i was dead i just want my brain to stop why the fuck am i still alive

• Hugs
Reactions: outatime_85, CTB Dream, Lostandlooking and 2 others
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
i'm disgusting and i'm incompetent just kill me already why the fuck am I still alive i planned to die before 18 now I'm almost fucking 19 what the hell is wrong with me why am I so incompetent I cant even do the simplest of tasks just kill me already i cant stay here and live another day

• Hugs
Reactions: Painfu.Ll.suffering, outatime_85, CTB Dream and 1 other person
turntechGodhead

turntechGodhead

currently starving
Sep 9, 2023
out of touch w reality just a lot of thoughts

• Hugs
Reactions: foreverfalling, outatime_85, Zegers and 2 others
rosa.rosa

rosa.rosa

Sep 10, 2023
I'm hungry but I don't want to eat. If I eat then the parts I hate about myself will continue to develop.

• Hugs
O

outatime_85

Warlock
May 17, 2022
I am nonexistent.

I am not needed by anyone; I don't have value.

I have no importance, no special abilities, or strengths (I am the biggest failure and stupidest one in my whole circle).

I am incredibly lonely and shut off from the real world.

My life lacks family connections and has no human connections; it is one filled with loneliness, depression, and despair.

I see no good ending for me.

A quote modified:
Joshua: Greetings, Outoftime85.
Outoftime85: Hello, Joshua.
Joshua: Life. A strange game, the only winning move is not to play. How about a nice game of chess?

Edited added a modified quote.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: CTB Dream, foreverfalling, rosa.rosa and 2 others
Space Outlaw Bunny

Space Outlaw Bunny

autistic magical girl gender neutral
Apr 29, 2023
not fine

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, LoiteringClouds, hevlalab and 2 others
hevlalab

hevlalab

Take me back in time
Sep 14, 2023
hate what i've become. destroyed myself completely. just want my life back. wish I could go back in time. hope i'm not going to hell. does it even exist. God forgive me please.

• Hugs
Reactions: Painfu.Ll.suffering, LoiteringClouds, not-2-b-the-answer and 2 others
N

nanaka

Aug 30, 2023
I feel like I'm wasting my time. But when I try to think about what to do to not waste my time, nothing comes up except ending myself.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Painfu.Ll.suffering, Zegers, CTB Dream and 5 others
Pretty_Damaged1111

Pretty_Damaged1111

I wish I wasn't a complete disappointment...
Apr 29, 2023
There's no such thing as unconditional love. All "love" has conditions

I can't trust ANYBODY; especially family.

I should've been aborted. My parents did me NO favors by having me. Just created a fucked up mess of a person who, in turn, had kids and likely fucked them up as well because I never actually knew what love between a parent and child was like.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: N33dT0D13, CTB Dream, LoiteringClouds and 2 others