• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

S

ShadowsFall

Lost and forgotten
Jul 15, 2021
Exhausted, burnt out, only sleeping about 3 to 4 hours a night. and not eating or drinking as much as I should with the type of physically draining work I do. Determined to get the remainder of what I owe in rent payed off by sometime on Friday. It is possible, but everything depends on how busy it is. :mmm:

nofun.intended

nofun.intended

i hate being alive is amazing
Oct 18, 2022
i feel hungry, but i shouldn't be because i already had dinner after work. and a donut too, cause my sister came to visit me and brought me a drink and donuts for my kitchen co-workers <3 i want to smoke, but i'm laying in bed and i don't want to get up... if i want to smoke, i need to pee first and wash my hands. i need to get out of bed to do that lmao, but it's 1:30am for me right now and i'm exhausted from work today lol

not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Well... I don't know how I feel. Not exactly misery, not exactly happy. Wanna try to get through the music threads.
I like to try to listen to most of the songs instead of skipping through them. It's hard to keep up.
Trying to stay awake cuz I really want a nap.

MidnightCat

MidnightCat

Still 3 more lives to go.
Jan 1, 2023
I feel like bleeding.

Like I have my guts spilling out and even nothings holding me back.. I'm not even trying to keep them inside my body.

I feel trapped inside a concrete coffin and without enough oxygen.

I feel like this is the longest nightmare.

B

Brave_it_Shiru

I am not "safe" babe
Mar 6, 2023
So desperate to have a switch to turn it off. My chest and stomach area are in pain.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream
Kariope

Kariope

Student
Feb 9, 2023
I want to die so bad. I've had such a great day but of course the littlest most stupid thing had to go wrong and get me suicidal. 10 to 0 so quick. I shouldn't be like this. I came into this fucking world with some sort of defect. I hate being like this. I just want it to be over.

Anhedoniac

Anhedoniac

Feb 12, 2023
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Hey, you said to not think!

Last edited:
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Anger !!!
Just hate life so much. There is nothing I can do to fix it, other than die. Things are out of my control.
I don't know why I just keep getting shit on. Life is misery, misery is life.
Was I so horrible I deserved this. People do far worse and are rewarded for it.
Why ????
Why can't I just end it. It's not going to get better. How am I supposed to tell members on here that they should keep trying, when I know it's most likely a lie ?
And these pro life idiots that want to ban abortion. I can honestly say, I wish I had been aborted.
They only put out positive stories about people who are successful. Not the ones who struggle for decades until they are finally given the gift of death.

:angry::hmph::angry::hmph::angry::hmph::angry::hmph::angry::hmph::angry:

tomoki

tomoki

Mar 8, 2023
I feel empty. Like if you slice me open, you'll find nothing there. Just black emptiness. I go through life mechanically, and it's like every emotion I feel is fake. Like they're really just at the surface. Beneath, there's nothing. It's weird. I know what to feel but I don't feel it.

I'm hurting and because of that, I end up hurting others. I don't want to cause pain anymore. I don't want to feel pain anymore. I just want it all to end.
I feel detached from this world and empty as if I no longer exist
I feel detached from this world and empty as if I no longer exist

lunarpixels

lunarpixels

Mar 1, 2023
I feel really numb, like my partner doesn't care about me. I feel like if I did somehow break his heart, it'd be a wake-up call; all the emotional abuse I deal with would be rectified. And right now, I know I'm heartless, and I know it doesn't happen often, but that's why I'm excusing my recklessness. I've been hurt all these years, so like... I'm snapping into apathy.