• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Next-to-Nil

Next-to-Nil

Begrudgingly Everlasting
Mar 2, 2023
I feel mortifyingly incompetent. How do you even manage to make someone fall down trying to pick them back up? I guess I'm just not meant to be helpful to people and should worry about my own problems for a change.

Unsure and Useless

Unsure and Useless

Drifting Aimlessly without Roots
Feb 7, 2023
People keep telling me that my anxiety, stress, and depression is all in my head. Whenever I open up about it, which usually only occurs in the heat of the moment, I just get told that the reason why I am stressed is because I let myself be stressed. Apparently, if I just say "I'm not anxious" or "I'm not depressed", I'll magically be cured because they've done it before and it totally works!

Their advice is dogshit, and it makes me feel insane. No one knows how I feel, so they think I feel this way because I allow it to happen. I don't want to be anxious every time I do something, nor do I want to desire killing myself every time I make a mistake. Please just listen to me. Stop assuming things about me.

I wish there was just a solution that would just fix everything. I hate feeling this way, I hate people finding out I feel this way, and I hate their useless advice.

S

ShadowsFall

Lost and forgotten
Jul 15, 2021
Dealing with a possible housing crisis that is of my own doing. How I move forward will depend on the phone call/text I receive from the other party tomorrow morning.

CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Disabled. Hard talk, don't argue, make fun, etc
Sep 17, 2022
Rly tired no able do any even try plsy do thing make tired quick, this v hard do nothing now add injury damage depress anhedo not want stay, also no monye no able buy game etc vry depress. Hobby etc no able brain no able ,v sad

S

ShadowsFall

Lost and forgotten
Jul 15, 2021
Woke up late, going to catch the next bus out. I have to push as much as I can today at work. I'm already burnt out from pushing myself over the weekend, with no money for food or drink at the moment.

Salvation_

Salvation_

"Please, finish my story."
Nov 25, 2020
Something happened today (I don't want to get into it specifically because I'm paranoid that it can somehow trace me back to my identity), but it was totally deserved. I don't know how to be a decent human being. Honestly, aren't we all just people waiting for our turn to leave the realm of living. Not the nihilism hitting on a random Tuesday afternoon...

JusMe

JusMe

Wandering this thing called life
Mar 3, 2023
I feel really hopeless and sad.
I also feel guilty and selfish when I say things like this because of all the sacrifices that the people in my life have made for me. Not to mention the fact that my life is probably better than a lot of other people's lives and I don't like feeling like I'm taking it for granted