• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Weekly challenge "Cooking". I cooked spinach-curry with noodles and fried eggs for lunch today. :-)

Photo in the Cooking & Eating thread.

pompompurin

pompompurin

girls like us are rotten to the core
Apr 27, 2023
Week Four Challenge: Make a dish you like

This challenge was submitted by @salai It's a pretty relaxed food related challenge this week and it's simply to make or cook something that you like. Could be fancy and extravagant or just a sandwich or a bowl of cereal. Let us know what you are going to make and if you want to, post proof. I don't see a problem with posting pics here but if you want to you can use the cooking megathread, just remember to use spoilers. https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/food-eating-cooking-megathread.140057/page-2#post-2243505

I'm going to be making a little comfort food I like which is French Toast with Strawberries and Blueberries with maple syrup. I might have to wait until Friday to make it but will post in the cooking thread. I will proably add a little Sasu twist too :)
I baked a cake but I don't feel like posting it here. It was my first time and I got the temp kinda wrong so it came out dry...

carac

carac

"and if this is the end, i am glad i met you."
May 27, 2023
I baked a cake but I don't feel like posting it here. It was my first time and I got the temp kinda wrong so it came out dry...
I wouldn't worry, The other week I was trying these very simple cookies, put them in the oven and I got a phone call. I forgot they were in there, by the time I took them out they we almost burnt black. I still ate them though :)

I just made my French toast and have posted it in the cooking thread, was pretty easy to make, it's just something that I really like though.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Weekly challenge "cooking". I made scrambled eggs with sausage for breakfast today.

• Love
Reactions: Siderly and carac
traumer

traumer

the thorn
Nov 18, 2023

This challenge was submitted by @salai It's a pretty relaxed food related challenge this week and it's simply to make or cook something that you like. Could be fancy and extravagant or just a sandwich or a bowl of cereal. Let us know what you are going to make and if you want to, post proof. I don't see a problem with posting pics here but if you want to you can use the cooking megathread, just remember to use spoilers. https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/food-eating-cooking-megathread.140057/page-2#post-2243505

I'm going to be making a little comfort food I like which is French Toast with Strawberries and Blueberries with maple syrup. I might have to wait until Friday to make it but will post in the cooking thread. I will proably add a little Sasu twist too :)
completed! i just cooked some chicken in the oven and made a chicken sandwich (it's feels so good to do something for myself even though the chicken was already cooked before it was freezed!!!)
completed! i just cooked some chicken in the oven and made a chicken sandwich (it's feels so good to do something for myself even though the chicken was already cooked before it was freezed!!!)
i even ran to the kitchen to get some more ketchup

carac

carac

May 27, 2023

i even ran to the kitchen to get some more ketchup
Well done! I love chicken sandwiches, I used to have them with Ketchup but switch to mayo with a bit of salad! It sounds like you had a good time haha. Thanks for joining in and I appreciate you posting to let us know what you did.

New challenge coming tommorow. Small teaser it will most probably have something to do with numbers.....

carac

carac

May 27, 2023
Week Five Challenge: Sudoku!

The challenge I am setting this week is to complete a Suduko puzzle. You can find them on soduko.com or many other places. If you have never seen one before the object is to fill the grid with the numbers 1-9 (in a 9x9 standard grid) without using repeating numbers in the lines and the 3x3 boxes. There are probably plenty of online guides for the uninitiated. So grab a puzzle find some time, maybe on the bus or train, on your lunch break or just bored at home and see how you get on. You could even try some with friends.

I haven't done one of these in ages so I am setting the bar pretty low. I completed an easy puzzle in just under 30 mins using only one hint and making only one mistake.

Sudoku

carac

carac

May 27, 2023
Yay! Completed. I thought I'd done sudoku before, but it was actually kakoro.

That was quite enjoyable, definitely will do again.
That was fast! I've actually done a few more. Well I say "I" but I roped someone in to help me on discord and we managed a couple of medium ones in 15 mins

Did you mean Kakuro? I just had a look now, yea they seem the same a Sudoku

carac

carac

May 27, 2023
I did one in 7:48 without using the checkboxes! ^_^ I'd consider myself experienced, but I honestly have no idea how people do them so fast! lol
That's pretty damn quick, was that on easy setting? I struggle on even medium, I have no idea how people do them on any harder difficulty I think you have to start think more steps ahead.

EternalShore

EternalShore

Hardworking Lass who Dreams of Love~ 💕✨
Jun 9, 2023
That's pretty damn quick, was that on easy setting? I struggle on even medium, I have no idea how people do them on any harder difficulty I think you have to start think more steps ahead.
You basically just stare at it for 2 hours, and you somehow find all of them! >_<

pompompurin

pompompurin

girls like us are rotten to the core
Apr 27, 2023

The challenge I am setting this week is to complete a Suduko puzzle. You can find them on soduko.com or many other places. If you have never seen one before the object is to fill the grid with the numbers 1-9 (in a 9x9 standard grid) without using repeating numbers in the lines and the 3x3 boxes. There are probably plenty of online guides for the uninitiated. So grab a puzzle find some time, maybe on the bus or train, on your lunch break or just bored at home and see how you get on. You could even try some with friends.

I haven't done one of these in ages so I am setting the bar pretty low. I completed an easy puzzle in just under 30 mins using only one hint and making only one mistake.

View attachment 123674
I touched sudoku like twice in my life, and I think this is the first time I actually solved it lol. Never thought it would be so fun.

carac

carac

May 27, 2023
I touched sudoku like twice in my life, and I think this is the first time I actually solved it lol. Never thought it would be so fun.
That's so nice to hear you had fun, it can be very satisfying completing something. Although on the other hand failing can be very frustrating lol

sadwriter

sadwriter

In recovery (no longer active)
Aug 29, 2023

No way!!!! I love sudoku. Looks like I already completed the challenge several times over today by accident :pfff:

carac

carac

May 27, 2023
No way!!!! I love sudoku. Looks like I already completed the challenge several times over today by accident :pfff:
Well I imagine you made something to eat last week and it was probably something that you liked so you're two in a row now haha! welcome to the club.

une vie grotesque

une vie grotesque

chronically suicidal
Mar 6, 2023

i love playing sudoku so much, it's such a nice pastime!! did mine on hard but fat fingered a couple times lmao

This challenge was submitted by @ salai It's a pretty relaxed food related challenge this week and it's simply to make or cook something that you like. Could be fancy and extravagant or just a sandwich or a bowl of cereal. Let us know what you are going to make and if you want to, post proof. I don't see a problem with posting pics here but if you want to you can use the cooking megathread, just remember to use spoilers. https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/food-eating-cooking-megathread.140057/page-2#post-2243505
from last week, forgot to post it: did some white sauce/3 cheese (catupiry, parmesan cheese and muzarella) pasta with my favorite type of pasta (farfalle). i love cooking, but barely did any this whole year. thank god pasta is fast and easy!!

tw: food

carac

carac

May 27, 2023
i love playing sudoku so much, it's such a nice pastime!! did mine on hard but fat fingered a couple times lmao
Wow you are really smashing it! I'm still struggling with medium but getting better. I love cheesy pasta but I can't eat too much dairy, just did myself an easy ramen last night but it's good to sometimes go a bit extra and make something you really enjoy.

une vie grotesque

une vie grotesque

chronically suicidal
Mar 6, 2023
Wow you are really smashing it! I'm still struggling with medium but getting better. I love cheesy pasta but I can't eat too much dairy, just did myself an easy ramen last night but it's good to sometimes go a bit extra and make something you really enjoy.
a tip on playing sudoku online/on an app: using the notes function makes playing so much easier

Siderly

Siderly

Oct 15, 2022
Just bumped into this thread I will start here there's too many challenges for me to catch up on
IMG 20231203 104155

Reactions: carac
tiger b

tiger b

AI without the I
Oct 24, 2023
4:27? That's rapid! (Unless that's hours lol)