• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Microwave falafel.
Cat Wow GIF

• Yay!
Reactions: puella
puella

puella

she/they
Oct 5, 2023
I haven't been eating well the last couple days. I was calling with my ex this morning, and she could tell I felt bad. She ordered food to my apartment. It was really good and cheered me up a lot.

Dot

Dot

Globl mod - Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
Hve addd hypr-lnk fr thred on2 th/ rcovry rsourcs lst

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I haven't been eating well the last couple days. I was calling with my ex this morning, and she could tell I felt bad. She ordered food to my apartment. It was really good and cheered me up a lot.
That looks yummy and I'm glad it cheered you up!!

• Love
Reactions: puella
AllCatsAreGrey

AllCatsAreGrey

they/he
Sep 27, 2023
I've been struggling lately to gather the motivation to cook and eat. Today I treated myself to a bahn mi. It felt good to take care of myself a bit.

Pratt banh mi 04 web
(forgot to take a picture, but this is from the same shop.)

Fimbulvetr

Fimbulvetr

Nov 7, 2023
Oh... Should I like... Submit recipes here? I download a lot but I also gather a lot of links on 'em.

carac

carac

"and if this is the end, i am glad i met you."
May 27, 2023
I made myself some easy flatbread for my day of no added sugars (store bought bread usually has sugar) topped with a bit of tumeric and black pepper for a bit of a health kick and some salt

Spoiler Bread (gluten)
DSCF3050

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
My breakfast today. Fun fact: I couldn't eat it all. Not so long ago and for most of the time before I registered here) I never put all those efforts into my breakfast.

• Love
Reactions: Twntysix and carac
tiger b

tiger b

AI without the I
Oct 24, 2023
I cooked. The weekly challenge inspired me.

Tigers shouldn't eat in bed.

The almond milk really works well with it. Other ingredients - lentils, mushrooms, bell pepper, baby corn (I was originally going to use coconut milk hence this choice), chopped tomatoes, onions, mushrooms, tomato puree, plenty of ginger, coriander powder (not fresh today, sorry), garlic, curry powder, chili powder.

I'm pleased with it. I wish you all could try it.

Thanks to carac for formatting advice.

Download 75

Last edited: