• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

carac

carac

"and if this is the end, i am glad i met you."
May 27, 2023
I made some French Toast with strawberries and blueberries, after I took the photo I heaped on more berries and covered in maple syrup :). This is proabably my go to comfort food but I usually have it more in the spring/summer than autumn/winter

mmmmm
DSCF3075

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
For breakfast today: Scrambled eggs, sausage with olives, bread, banana, milk.

P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
Lunch today: Noodles with tomato sauce and minced meat baked with mozzarella in the oven, SS-Veggie plate

tiger b

tiger b

AI without the I
Oct 24, 2023
Finally cooked and just out the oven...the layers aren't perfect but I'm not doing it for show!

I have no idea why I started writing SS backwards...

Verdict: pretty good, not too soft not too squidgy - but a bit on the dry side. Needed more bechamel sauce.

Last edited:
P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
My breakfast today: Scrambled eggs with mushrooms and red bell pepper, bread, banana, milk

Reactions: Kit1 and tiger b
P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
Bump.

My lunch today. Spinach-Curry with mushrooms and noodles, fried eggs, veggies, bread.

K

Kit1

Enlightened
Oct 24, 2023
I have not been eating properly as I have been feeling unwell. Reading this thread is making me feel really hungry -I think I am going to and find something decent (as in something away from chocolate) to eat!

P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
Lunch today

Starter: Spicy veggies, mushroom cream soup with bread
Main course: Veggie plate, chicken cutlet with pastry stuffed with cheese

P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
Today I had cheeseburger + fries at home. Take away from a burger restaurant.

• Love
Reactions: Twntysix and puella
P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
My food today: Eggplant, bread, cucumber salad with yogurt dressing, veggies, cola

Reactions: catsrprettycuteman
P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
Bump

Lunch: Lentil soup, chicken with cream-sauce and rice, veggies, homemade strawberry juice

• Love
Reactions: puella
P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
Despite the shitty day I had today, food is always good. Spinach-Curry with roasted potatoes and fried egg. Not exactly how I wanted it to be but yummy anyway.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: puella and Sannti
puella

puella

she/they
Oct 5, 2023
Black bean enchiladas I cooked.
185721_20240106_220420.png