• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
My lunch today: Chicken cutlet, noodles with homemade garlic-tomato sauce, croquettes, scrambled eggs, veggies

• Love
Reactions: rozeske and Aim
P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
My breakfast today. I wasn't lazy.

Breakfast: Scrambled eggs with chicken sausage, chicken sausage with olives, crusted multigrain toast, bread, banana.

• Love
Reactions: rozeske and Aim
P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
@Kit1 I'm sorry. I have the feeling my question for a photo got misunderstood. I only asked bc I like to watch food fotos but ofc there is not obligation to post anything what you don't want to post.

• Hugs
Reactions: Kit1
AllCatsAreGrey

AllCatsAreGrey

they/he
Sep 27, 2023
I haven't posted in this thread in a bit.

Today I made a Thai style chicken curry with Jasmine rice. I was super pleased how I was able to throw it together after work without too much struggle.

(Yay for new meds?)

I forgot to take a picture of a finished plate, but here's an in progress picture.

puella

puella

she/they
Oct 5, 2023
I haven't posted in this thread in a bit.

Today I made a Thai style chicken curry with Jasmine rice. I was super pleased how I was able to throw it together after work without too much struggle.

(Yay for new meds?)

I forgot to take a picture of a finished plate, but here's an in progress picture.

I would be so, so happy if your new meds are giving you more energy. Have you been feeling better overall? Good luck.

P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
"Beansburger" with scrambled egg (which is not really visible anymore) and cheddar cheese. It probably would have looked better with a fried egg.

P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
I always appreciate how you often provide sides of fresh veggies for yourself. It's visually appealing and also inspirational to do more of that for myself too. 💖
Thanks!!! Yeah we have veggies with almost every food, daily. :-) I'm glad you find it inspirational :-)

• Love
Reactions: rozeske
P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
Desk-Breakfast

• Love
P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
A fruity breakfast (healthy)!

Banana, strawberries, orange, cookies, milk.

• Love
Reactions: Nyx𓂀
P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
Fruity breakfast #2

Banana, strawberries, orange, cookies, milk.

• Love
P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
Love it! Could just eat that x
I'm having bacon sandwiches on an olive roll. Tonight slow cooked gammon. Dogs have chicken.
That sounds yummy! Can u share some? :-)

carac

carac

"and if this is the end, i am glad i met you."
May 27, 2023
Love it! Could just eat that x
I'm having bacon sandwiches on an olive roll. Tonight slow cooked gammon. Dogs have chicken.
Haha I made myself a bacon baguette today and gave my dogs chicken.

Also occasionally have gammon in the slow cooker but not tonight

• Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori