• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
"The main consequence of vitamin D toxicity is a buildup of calcium in your blood (hypercalcemia), which can cause nausea and vomiting, weakness, and frequent urination. Vitamin D toxicity might progress to bone pain and kidney problems, such as the formation of calcium stones."
"Too much calcium can cause an upset stomach, abdominal pain, nausea, vomiting, and constipation."
"Very high calcium levels can result in abdominal pain, kidney stones, excessive thirst, bone pain, muscle weakness and confusion."

Sounds pretty painful.
Vitamin D deficiency is related to suicidal ideation as well, so it might make you less suicidal, but give you all kinds of painful symptoms.

LDLo for humans(SN), is 71 mg/kg and can be less. I guess we only have estimated values for LD50 for humans.

Last edited:
Reactions: Euthanza
Upvote 0
Euthanza

Euthanza

Self Righteous Suicide
Jun 9, 2022
"The main consequence of vitamin D toxicity is a buildup of calcium in your blood (hypercalcemia), which can cause nausea and vomiting, weakness, and frequent urination. Vitamin D toxicity might progress to bone pain and kidney problems, such as the formation of calcium stones."
"Too much calcium can cause an upset stomach, abdominal pain, nausea, vomiting, and constipation."
"Very high calcium levels can result in abdominal pain, kidney stones, excessive thirst, bone pain, muscle weakness and confusion."

Sounds pretty painful.
Vitamin D deficiency is related to suicidal ideation as well, so it might make you less suicidal, but give you all kinds of painful symptoms.

LDLo for humans(SN), is 71 mg/kg and can be less. I guess we only have estimated values for LD50 for humans.

Yeah, I guess vit D3 doesn't cause unconsciousness which is very painful, so it still needs help from other barbiturate if ever experimented. I'm surprised that vitamin can be fatal too.

Upvote 0