• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Fragile

Fragile

Broken
Jul 7, 2019
cutting is perhaps not unheard of here, but is still quite underrated. the low succes rate is because this method is almost always used impulsively and in areas like the wrists.

if you manage to cut certain important arteries then death is very quick and almost guaranteed. many medical professionals use this method because they have the knowledge for it to actually work.

MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
cutting is perhaps not unheard of here, but is still quite underrated. the low succes rate is because this method is almost always used impulsively and in areas like the wrists.

if you manage to cut certain important arteries then death is very quick and almost guaranteed. many medical professionals use this method because they have the knowledge for it to actually work.
extremely painful & messy, if u get wrong (and most people still now know its up-the arm-not across-but still) & v. visible scars left in non sucessful attempts. - doesnt surprise me that the med profs use it thou-they have the tools and the knowledge needed to get it right-plus access to best pain killers too

trynacbt

trynacbt

Arcanist
Sep 28, 2019
Is that just drinking a ton of water?

Pretty much, yeah, although you also have to do so in a short amount of time. Apparently six liters is what you need, in about three hours--don't quote me on that, though.

AngelOfDeath01

AngelOfDeath01

Oct 12, 2019
Stopping eating and drinking. Some people refer to it as a dignified death. It takes up to 4 days but it depends on the body ( weight, health...). For the first two days the desire to eat and drink is irresistible but afterward you won't feel a thing. It is a peaceful method, a lot of people experienced a smooth and painless transition.

The main drawabacks of this method is that it is long, draws a bit of suspicion and if you are found you will be hospitalized and forcefully fed, you may suffer minor brain damage after it.
Another one is that it takes a huge amount of determination and will to keep through it. ( but bare in mind that the desire to eat and drink will decrease greatly).

Dazedandconfused32

Dazedandconfused32

She was the worlds biggest mistake
Jun 16, 2019
alcohol enima could definitely put you out
That just seems painful thinking about it though. I'm sure you'd be nice and fucked up by the end of it
Stopping eating and drinking. Some people refer to it as a dignified death. It takes up to 4 days but it depends on the body ( weight, health...). For the first two days the desire to eat and drink is irresistible but afterward you won't feel a thing. It is a peaceful method, a lot of people experienced a smooth and painless transition.

The main drawabacks of this method is that it is long, draws a bit of suspicion and if you are found you will be hospitalized and forcefully fed, you may suffer minor brain damage after it.
Another one is that it takes a huge amount of determination and will to keep through it. ( but bare in mind that the desire to eat and drink will decrease greatly).
That's all it takes? Up to 4 days? Gosh I've never contemplated this.

Last edited:
AngelOfDeath01

AngelOfDeath01

Oct 12, 2019
That's all it takes? Up to 4 days? Gosh I've never contemplated this.

Well it differs, I think the range is 3-7 days but depends individually. I have tried it three times but I always stopped at two days and a half. At first it was unbearable but then I go used to it by the second day. I had few cramps, fatigue and dizziness. Each time I stopped because I feared my family would find me and being forcefully fed in an hospital. I don't recommend doing it a lot of times ( if you are NOT 100% sure about wanting to CTB) because it took me two weeks to fully recover from my previous attempts and regain my normal energy.

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
I read about a self decapitation by detonation cord, sounded badass and extremely quick and effective, I presume though it's near impossible to obtain the equipment.
There is actually a high definition ISIS execution video where they execute several people with these detonation cords around their necks and their heads fly off seems extremely quick.

AngelOfDeath01

AngelOfDeath01

Oct 12, 2019
On a different note, death from laughter.
"Death from laughter is a rare form of death, usually resulting from cardiac arrest or asphyxiation, caused by a fit of laughter. Instances of death by laughter have been recorded from the times of ancient Greece to the modern day." Wikipedia

They are also listing few names of people and the reasons for their laughter. I don't think I can bring myself to laugh at that point ( I am welcoming any suggestion ). But it is certainly a funny way to die lol.

R

ronigail9

Student
Oct 5, 2019
aconite poisoning. it's one of the deadliest plants known to man. guaranteed death in 4 hours if enough is taken (pm for more details, or research for self). some people have had to be hospitalized just for brushing up against it in a garden, i shit you not. also known as monkshood, wolfsbane, and other titles.

justwhy?

justwhy?

Student
Sep 27, 2019
Decapitation by tying a ligature (preferably steel cable) around your neck then utilising a high inertia object. This could be you in your car with the boot (trunk) open, other end tied to a tree or lamp post, then drive drive the car. It could be the cable stretched across a railway line etc. Lots of options.
Another method i've not seen discussed anywhere in depth (but believe would be highly effective) is the zip tie method. Simply obtain an industrial strength zip tie that's long enough to encircle your neck, once pulled tight you'd need good a good snipping tool to back out and only a few seconds in which to do it.

BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
Very v rare I would have thought:
Wow! I didn't know you could really do that. I thought you just passed out and started breathing again under most circumstances. That's amazing! I wonder if the people were surprised that she actually died when she followed through with her threat to hold her breath.
Very v rare I would have thought:
Wow! I didn't know you could really do that. I thought you just passed out and started breathing again under most circumstances. That's amazing! I wonder if the people were surprised that she actually died when she followed through with her threat to hold her breath.
First of all there's something wrong with my phone because I pushed the button once and it seems to have printed my response twice.

Also, I was thinking that jumping out of a plane would be a good way to go. . . At least for someone other than me who isn't afraid of heights or for someone who could overcome that fear. A family friend recently came to visit us and she did one of those tandem jumps and we all went out to watch her. It was interesting but I don't think I'd be able to do it. Plus you have to be 100% sure that you were up high enough that it would definitely kill you because if it didn't kill you it would be really horrible.

Last edited:
Reactions: voyager
passenger27

passenger27

In my beginning is my end.
Aug 25, 2019
Tie piano wire around something sturdy, run it through a hatchback or rear window, tie it around your neck, floor the gas pedal, & something interesting is going to happen.
Decapitation by tying a ligature (preferably steel cable) around your neck then utilising a high inertia object. This could be you in your car with the boot (trunk) open, other end tied to a tree or lamp post, then drive drive the car. It could be the cable stretched across a railway line etc. Lots of options.
Another method i've not seen discussed anywhere in depth (but believe would be highly effective) is the zip tie method. Simply obtain an industrial strength zip tie that's long enough to encircle your neck, once pulled tight you'd need good a good snipping tool to back out and only a few seconds in which to do it.
You beat me to it with the decapitation method :)

Last edited:
Reactions: intheend