• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

M

Miserable

Student
Jul 14, 2019
Heroin Overdose for sure people talk shit about heroin overdose when it´s most likely one of the best ways to go, euphoria and then nothing seems pretty nice to me.
I wonder if it would really be painless though. You might have to find the right balance to OD and no suffer, otherwise it sounds like the best way to go

Reactions: Tim101 and Eurus
H

Heart of Ice

Chillin'
Sep 26, 2019
Cyanide poisoning is not discussed a lot. Possibly because cyanide is only somewhat illegal, but that doesn't stop Nembutal users, now does it?

Accounts vary a lot. Some say it's painful and others say it's not. 1 gram of potassium cyanide mixed with water is all it takes, and is supposedly quite peaceful. Then again, other accounts say cyanide is not very peaceful at all.

The way I see it, cyanide is a) reliable, b) very quick and c) quite easy once you have the cyanide. And who really cares about pain when you won't be around to remember it soon?

S

Saroshi

Sep 6, 2019
A rare way to go is ricin poisoning, but I think it involves several days of violent cramping and diarrhea when ingested, and in general takes a while to die due to organ failure. Not too peaceful.

MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
Wow! I didn't know you could really do that. I thought you just passed out and started breathing again under most circumstances. That's amazing! I wonder if the people were surprised that she actually died when she followed through with her threat to hold her breath.

Wow! I didn't know you could really do that. I thought you just passed out and started breathing again under most circumstances. That's amazing! I wonder if the people were surprised that she actually died when she followed through with her threat to hold her breath.
First of all there's something wrong with my phone because I pushed the button once and it seems to have printed my response twice.

Also, I was thinking that jumping out of a plane would be a good way to go. . . At least for someone other than me who isn't afraid of heights or for someone who could overcome that fear. A family friend recently came to visit us and she did one of those tandem jumps and we all went out to watch her. It was interesting but I don't think I'd be able to do it. Plus you have to be 100% sure that you were up high enough that it would definitely kill you because if it didn't kill you it would be really horrible.
Iknow! the outstounding will power it must have taken her to do that- I believe it to be the only known case.

also V. sad story: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...McFadden-jumped-death-helicopter-suicide.html & there was a known treatment for his condition :(

there was second similar case of this of someone eating & drinking only carrots instead of convential treatment for cancer.

Last edited:
Reactions: yellowjasmine88
K

KiraLittleOwl

Lost in transition
Jan 25, 2019
I once read an anecdote about Russian inmate, who inserted a needle into his vein. He didn't die from this instantly and when he was out of the prison decided to celebrate in sauna with alcohol. The needle reached his heart and he died.

MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
Iknow! the outstounding will power it must have taken her to do that- I believe it to be the only known case.

also V. sad story: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...McFadden-jumped-death-helicopter-suicide.html & there was a known treatment for his condition :(

there was second similar case of this of someone eating & drinking only carrots instead of convential treatment for cancer.

Not suicides i realise but still-interesting death nonetheless
I once read an anecdote about Russian inmate, who inserted a needle into his vein. He didn't die from this instantly and when he was out of the prison decided to celebrate in sauna with alcohol. The needle reached his heart and he died.
that is very random- was he trying to die from it? or just conceal it for some kind of other use I wonder & then maybe forgot about it later.

K

KiraLittleOwl

Lost in transition
Jan 25, 2019
Not suicides i realise but still-interesting death nonetheless

that is very random- was he trying to die from it? or just conceal it for some kind of other use I wonder & then maybe forgot about it later.
No intent was to suicide. Russian prison system is hell and people do insane self harm just to escape it - to a hospital or other side. Sadly it didn't change much since I have read that story many years ago, violence and torture are still rampart.
If I remember correctly the man kind of forgot about the needle in his blood system.

MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
No intent was to suicide. Russian prison system is hell and people do insane self harm just to escape it - to a hospital or other side. Sadly it didn't change much since I have read that story many years ago, violence and torture are still rampart.
If I remember correctly the man kind of forgot about the needle in his blood system.
ergh thatsawful.

F

Flightlinek

-
Aug 20, 2018
Just being in Mexico would be enough
I've considered getting myself kidnapped and either executed or sold by traffickers. I've even tried, and been to Mexico, though I only went to the touristy areas and was obviously unsuccessful.

I've also considered jumping into a dumpster before it's picked up by the garbage truck. I suspect that would be effective, but I can't fight SI enough to stay in the dumpster and actually get picked up.

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
Decapitation by tying a ligature (preferably steel cable) around your neck then utilising a high inertia object. This could be you in your car with the boot (trunk) open, other end tied to a tree or lamp post, then drive drive the car. It could be the cable stretched across a railway line etc. Lots of options.
Another method i've not seen discussed anywhere in depth (but believe would be highly effective) is the zip tie method. Simply obtain an industrial strength zip tie that's long enough to encircle your neck, once pulled tight you'd need good a good snipping tool to back out and only a few seconds in which to do it.
There is actually also a thread with pictures of a person doing this on Documenting reality, took his head clean off.
I wonder if it would really be painless though. You might have to find the right balance to OD and no suffer, otherwise it sounds like the best way to go
I have seen plenty documentaries about Heroin and many talk about OD´s and it seems they just experience the euphoria and drift off to sleep but suddenly wake up because they got injected with Narcan.

Reactions: voyager
Kodama

Kodama

Experienced
Oct 11, 2019
Novitchok ! But you'll need to be very impleasent with Vladimir to deserve it

Last edited:
MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
Stopping eating and drinking. Some people refer to it as a dignified death. It takes up to 4 days but it depends on the body ( weight, health...). For the first two days the desire to eat and drink is irresistible but afterward you won't feel a thing. It is a peaceful method, a lot of people experienced a smooth and painless transition.

The main drawabacks of this method is that it is long, draws a bit of suspicion and if you are found you will be hospitalized and forcefully fed, you may suffer minor brain damage after it.
Another one is that it takes a huge amount of determination and will to keep through it. ( but bare in mind that the desire to eat and drink will decrease greatly).
Think it wouldn't be so bad if u were already very under weight/ frail & old AND could hve palative care / pain relief whilst doing it- like Noa Pohovan- the Dutch girl - widely miss reported as enthusania-but actually she did this method. But they allowed her some relief whilst doing it & didn't force feed her. Poor young girl. r.i.p Noa

Reactions: Élégie
MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
I can't imagine electrocution would be too pleasant anyways
No way- guess it's like been burned from the inside out. Very unpleasant indeed. God it's so horrible to be trapped alive & have so many morbid thoughts- yet I also have an extremely high level of guilt that I want to die & so many people are v.ill & desperately want to live - I hate myself even more because of that thgt :( I wish I could trade places - selfishly in part but also for them . Life's cruel to us (the ones that want to depart) & to them also- in different ways.

Last edited:
L

LonelyLight

Warlock
May 31, 2019
No way- guess it's like been burned from the inside out. Very unpleasant indeed. God it's so horrible to be trapped alive & have so many morbid thoughts- yet I also have an extremely high level of guilt that I want to die & so many people are v.ill & desperately want to live - I hate myself even more because of that thgt :( I wish I could trade places - selfishly in part but also for them . Life's cruel to us (the ones that want to depart) & to them also- in different ways.
Nothing ever goes smoothly or can be simple. Not even death unfortunately. Please don't feel guilt, you cant help how you feel, same way you cant control what other people are unfortunately going thru

BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
My wife died 13 months ago - grief gets worse by the day.
You have my deepest sympathy. My husband died a little over 2 years ago. The 2nd anniversary of his death was last week on October 15th. For me, I still feel just as heartbroken as I did when he died.
It hasn't gotten any better for me. In fact, it's gotten worse because now I have people telling me that I've been grieving for too long and I need to start "getting back to life" and all this other BS. They don't seem to understand that my husband was my life so there's nothing left to go back to. Without him, there's no point in me being here. Every day melts into the next one and they're all the same and none of them matter. And I particularly hate this time of the year when all the holidays are starting because my husband and I used to celebrate all the holidays together, so this time of year is particularly difficult for me.
I've lost lots of people throughout my life, but I think losing my husband has been the worst kind of grief I've ever experienced in my life.
If you ever wanna talk to somebody, please PM me. I'd be happy to listen. :hug:

L

LonelyLight

Warlock
May 31, 2019
You have my deepest sympathy. My husband died a little over 2 years ago. The 2nd anniversary of his death was last week on October 15th. For me, I still feel just as heartbroken as I did when he died.
It hasn't gotten any better for me. In fact, it's gotten worse because now I have people telling me that I've been grieving for too long and I need to start "getting back to life" and all this other BS. They don't seem to understand that my husband was my life so there's nothing left to go back to. Without him, there's no point in me being here. Every day melts into the next one and they're all the same and none of them matter. And I particularly hate this time of the year when all the holidays are starting because my husband and I used to celebrate all the holidays together, so this time of year is particularly difficult for me.
I've lost lots of people throughout my life, but I think losing my husband has been the worst kind of grief I've ever experienced in my life.
If you ever wanna talk to somebody, please PM me. I'd be happy to listen. :hug:
I'm so sorry for your loss. Shame on anyone putting a time frame on grief. Where there is grief, there was great love. Hugs to you

MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
Nothing ever goes smoothly or can be simple. Not even death unfortunately. Please don't feel guilt, you cant help how you feel, same way you cant control what other people are unfortunately going thru
Thank you for
Understanding . I just feel like the worst human for the self indulgence of my feelings . Thku for reply . I'm gutted cos if I hadn't got to this stage of severe lack of hope I really could have helped others & done some good .
Thku . Just the self hatred is all consuming despite the cognitive dissonance of knowing I am a good person at the end of the day.

Last edited:
Jack4230

Jack4230

Lame
Sep 8, 2019
I guess it's more a mental suicide method than actual suicide but "ego death" through the use of psychedelics comes to mind.

I did a lot of different psychs in my early teens and I just ended up with HPPD and more anxiety. Maybe it was because I was young but ego death just made the world more confusing than it already was for me, MDMA was the only one that gave me a better outlook on life but that outlook didn't last long.

I’vehadenough

I’vehadenough

Elementalist
Sep 15, 2018
Stopping eating and drinking. Some people refer to it as a dignified death. It takes up to 4 days but it depends on the body ( weight, health...). For the first two days the desire to eat and drink is irresistible but afterward you won't feel a thing. It is a peaceful method, a lot of people experienced a smooth and painless transition.

The main drawabacks of this method is that it is long, draws a bit of suspicion and if you are found you will be hospitalized and forcefully fed, you may suffer minor brain damage after it.
Another one is that it takes a huge amount of determination and will to keep through it. ( but bare in mind that the desire to eat and drink will decrease greatly).
There's a thread on here on vsed, it's actually painful
Heroin Overdose for sure people talk shit about heroin overdose when it´s most likely one of the best ways to go, euphoria and then nothing seems pretty nice to me.
You have to know how much heroin to take and the purity and learn how to shoot it up. Not easy for an amateur

Reactions: banshee-elegy