• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
A
I hold the same view that I did when I was 16; I would still prefer not to have been born. However I decided then that since I am here I might as well try to make the best of it, so long as the positive aspects of life outweigh the negative ones, and my view on that remains the same too.
Well, I guess if the positives have outweighed the negatives throughout your life, then it was worth living. But I respect that you say you still prefer not to have been born.

Painfu.Ll.suffering

Painfu.Ll.suffering

My D
Sep 17, 2023
Starving and dehydrating to death takes at least 7 days... And its not easy the last days as u need your lips hydrated and start to get confused...

Électrocution would interest me... What about the hair dryer in the bathtub?

And bitter almonds...

T

TiredOfAllThis

Arcanist
Feb 5, 2024
Got my SN and other stuff (paracetamol, antacid). The problem is antiemetic, I only have got something weak for motion sickness.

Got my towing cable too - looks alright, rated for 3 tons, the noose and planned attachment side leave exactly about 1.5 m for drop

Last edited:
C

Cara7177

Trying to end it all
Feb 9, 2024
I am considering Azo UTI pain relief which is over the counter. Phenazopyridine. Same effects as SN with possible kidney failure as well; however the kidney damage is completely repairable if found before death. And I would pass out before I felt kidney pain anyway.

How much Azo would one have to take?

Otaku

Otaku

Student
Mar 2, 2024
Running to the hottest parts of the frontline, where there is war.

Silent_cries

Silent_cries

I wish I could delete my trauma...
Aug 10, 2021
I've always wondered if suicide by od on nutmeg would be possible since it's easy to get in the grocery store and apparantly consuming too much can be fatal. Not that I'm going to try it, I already have another method of choice, but it's something I've been wondering about.

SomewhatLoved

SomewhatLoved

Bringing out the Dead and Searching for the Living
Apr 12, 2023
I've always wondered if suicide by od on nutmeg would be possible since it's easy to get in the grocery store and apparantly consuming too much can be fatal. Not that I'm going to try it, I already have another method of choice, but it's something I've been wondering about.
I would say probably not a super great method unfortunately. You would have to eat so much to get a high likelihood of fatality, and in my opinion nutmeg tastes absolutely horrible in large amounts and I only ever use a tiny pinch in cooking. There's huge risk for vomiting (common risk for inhaled poisoning methods).

Silent_cries

Silent_cries

I wish I could delete my trauma...
Aug 10, 2021
I would say probably not a super great method unfortunately. You would have to eat so much to get a high likelihood of fatality, and in my opinion nutmeg tastes absolutely horrible in large amounts and I only ever use a tiny pinch in cooking. There's huge risk for vomiting (common risk for inhaled poisoning methods).
Yeah, I thought so.

Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
You would have to eat so much to get a high likelihood of fatality, and in my opinion nutmeg tastes absolutely horrible in large amounts and I only ever use a tiny pinch in cooking.
Nutmeg of all things, never heard of this till now.

M

Multitude6369

Jan 24, 2023
Barium Chloride.
I've attempted with Barium Chloride before. I took 25g and lasted 4 hours before I was saved. I had a pretty rough go at it. Couldn't really recommend.

Alexei_Kirillov

Alexei_Kirillov

Running very late for my appointment with Death
Mar 9, 2024
And bitter almonds...
Sucks that you can't really get them anymore (in my country, more regulations were put on them in 2020).

I also looked into bitter cassava, which has high concentrations of cyanide (well, to be more accurate, high concentrations of molecules that get broken down into cyanide). The vegetable itself seems to be readily available but I could only find the sweet variety where I live, which has lower concentrations and so you'd have to eat multiple kilos in order to have a chance at cyanide poisoning.

If someone is able to find bitter cassava though, I'd be curious to see if this method works. There's no shortage of case reports of people dying accidentally from it.

L

LittleCupcake

Experienced
Mar 14, 2024
Suicide by cop. Not enough police with guns in the UK (outside of London anyway) I'd probably just get bloody tasered!
You need to make them think you have a real firearm and are a danger to others then you'll get the armed responce. btw they dont carry tasers

kilobyte

kilobyte

why am I conscious?
Oct 26, 2023
I've attempted with Barium Chloride before. I took 25g and lasted 4 hours before I was saved. I had a pretty rough go at it. Couldn't really recommend.
how painful was it?
im considering this method

M

Multitude6369

Jan 24, 2023
how painful was it?
im considering this method
It was more uncomfortable than it was painful; I was completely paralyzed by it. I've asked around this site for some advice, and they all recommend a different method. That would be my suggestion to you as well.

borderlinee

borderlinee

Oct 6, 2023
Inhaling deodorant, I haven't seen anyone talk about it here.

lita-lassi

lita-lassi

let me spell it out for you: go to hell
Sep 25, 2023
find some brown recluse spiders or black widows and start aggravating the poor things to get them to bite you but would probably need to be near the neck or major veins/arteries to minimize suffering

Circles

Circles

There's a difference between existing and living.
Sep 3, 2018
Tyng a rope or chain around a post and tie the other end around your neck, get in your car and floor it so it jerks and beheads you.