• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

DuckieWaddles

DuckieWaddles

Student
Nov 18, 2020
Going off of what DetachedDreamer97 said with yew, and the amitriptyline cocktail in the PPEH, I've been considering amitriptyline and yew, they're both sodium blockers in high doses, should be synergistic, that or drowning/hypothermia, both are quite likely if you're drugged up enoough.

Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
Saw a documentary were the cause was mechanical asphyxiation, and in the documentary the autopsy guy says it's really hard to know the cause of death when it happens. Don't wanna go into details, maybe Google will explain.

The Final Solution

The Final Solution

Liberty is as close as your wrists.
Apr 5, 2022
Detergent gaz suicide was mainstream in japan, once it become odorless death rate 100%
Hydrogen sulfide, in case anyone is curious.

The funniest thing about this method is that one of the standard emergency treatments for accidental exposure to it is... SN injections.
i have often wondered why people don't talk more about hyper lethal sodium azide, while so hyped about "merely" very lethal sodium nitrite
At least where I live, Sodium Azide is MUCH harder to get.

Last edited:
S

schrei_nach_liebe

Jul 6, 2023
Sounds potentially slow.
no matter how fast, it would be too slow. One of the most awful ways to go.
I haven't looked too hard around the forum yet but insulin OD can be pretty quick. May be awful, probably awful, but also has a possibility of being not awful if you do it right. Healthcare workers could have access easily, just sneak into a bathroom and lock the door. If you really wanna salt the earth overload yourself with altaplase or heparin maybe?

Last edited:
Reactions: BrainShower
Walilamdzii

Walilamdzii

-
Sep 19, 2021
Saw a documentary were the cause was mechanical asphyxiation, and in the documentary the autopsy guy says it's really hard to know the cause of death when it happens. Don't wanna go into details, maybe Google will explain.
Which documentary was that?

L

looking4ways.out

Jan 28, 2024
Completely disagree about H.
Five minutes on the darkweb and you'll find all the H and F analogues you could ever want.
Needles are as easy as a trip to any drug store or safe injection site.
It is also effective taken sublingually or anally.
Not a difficult method at all
I know this might sound kind of ignorant but how do you get to the darkweb? I suppose you don't just search it on your search engine

Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
I know this might sound kind of ignorant but how do you get to the darkweb? I suppose you don't just search it on your search engine

S

Sid19

Student
May 26, 2023
Olanzapine od. Very unreliable though with no documentation or anything.

H

HouseofMortok

Student
Jul 1, 2023
Building and using your own guillotine
Probably has to be weighted correctly and really really sharp to make sure a home made one went all the way through.

Our ceilings here are not high enough, so you'd not be able build one high enough for the blade to get enough momentum :(

• Love
Reactions: Adûnâi
H

HouseofMortok

Student
Jul 1, 2023
A fellow member has recently suggested burning the Koran in Afghanistan. Kind of amusing.
Could torture you first though before killing you, or make your death slow, no thanks. I'd hate to be taken captive. I do think I'd enjoy doing the torturing though aha.

It's probably all nonsense in the media about the UK and conscription coming back, but that's one way to die, play coy, get trained, get guns, ammo and grenades provided, then turn the weapons on em, sure to be stopped at some point by a hail of bullets for that "traitorous" behaviour.

I've seen the british calling for firing squads for the cowards that are voicing they'll go prison first than fight, just decline and get a free bullet death innit, british killing british. Oh weee they don't even see how Nazi they are.

I'm ignorant on history, is there actually any stories of the Germans that declined? Prison? Shot dead? Either way my NHS clap goes to them for saying no, sacrificing and dying to say no to tyranny.

Reactions: Sid19
T

TiredOfAllThis

Arcanist
Feb 5, 2024
Long drop on a steel towing cable should do it swiftly. There is a more or less convenient bridge nearby where I live, so making the noose on one side and attaching the other one to the railings must work.

Last edited:
onyx559

onyx559

Hiraeth
Apr 12, 2023
Air embolism. Thought about it for a while then forgot about it until today

From google : An injection of 2-3 ml of air into the cerebral circulation can be fatal. Just 0.5-1 ml of air in the pulmonary vein can cause a cardiac arrest.

T

TiredOfAllThis

Arcanist
Feb 5, 2024
Been on that bridge today. Saw a lamppost, quite convenient to attach the cable. Should take no more than half a minute, the bridge is usually empty at night. A 1.5 m drop should be OK

Last edited:
Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
Hypothermia is effective (if you go about it the right way) and is a peaceful way to go. It's the way I intend to go when my time comes. You do need to live somewhere the climate is cold, for at least part of the year, or be willing to travel to some such place.

Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
Hypothermia is effective (if you go about it the right way) and is a peaceful way to go. It's the way I intend to go when my time comes. You do need to live somewhere the climate is cold, for at least part of the year, or be willing to travel to some such place.
I saw this mentioned in Final Exit by Derek Humphry. It sounds nice to go somewhere scenic, like up a mountain, and then die. Obviously I presume people take some sort of benzo to try and pass out first, but is it peaceful? Sounds nice to just sit up on a mountain and then fade away while looking out at a nice view.

You said elsewhere that you are 70, why does this method appeal to you more than others?

Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
Stopping eating and drinking. Some people refer to it as a dignified death. It takes up to 4 days but it depends on the body ( weight, health...). For the first two days the desire to eat and drink is irresistible but afterward you won't feel a thing. It is a peaceful method, a lot of people experienced a smooth and painless transition.

The main drawabacks of this method is that it is long, draws a bit of suspicion and if you are found you will be hospitalized and forcefully fed, you may suffer minor brain damage after it.
Another one is that it takes a huge amount of determination and will to keep through it. ( but bare in mind that the desire to eat and drink will decrease greatly).
I tried this for 2 weeks Nothing

Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
I saw this mentioned in Final Exit by Derek Humphry. It sounds nice to go somewhere scenic, like up a mountain, and then die. Obviously I presume people take some sort of benzo to try and pass out first, but is it peaceful? Sounds nice to just sit up on a mountain and then fade away while looking out at a nice view.

You said elsewhere that you are 70, why does this method appeal to you more than others?
I decided when I was a teenager that if I ever neeed to go, that would be the way for me. A friend at school told me about the experience of his mother, who was Russian, in WW2. For some reason she had to go on a long march in winter. She became exhausted and eventually all she wanted to do was "lie down in the nice warm snow" - her words. I also know from other sources that you feel comfortable towards the end. I spent a lot of time in the outdoors when I was younger, I greatly enjoyd it, I feel comfortable there, and I would have no concern about dying there. Also, in a remote region I could arrange matters so my body would probably never be found, which would also suit me.

D

DinoDaAltaTCPCacaRt

Dec 27, 2023
Decapitation by tying a ligature (preferably steel cable) around your neck then utilising a high inertia object. This could be you in your car with the boot (trunk) open, other end tied to a tree or lamp post, then drive drive the car. It could be the cable stretched across a railway line etc. Lots of options.
Another method i've not seen discussed anywhere in depth (but believe would be highly effective) is the zip tie method. Simply obtain an industrial strength zip tie that's long enough to encircle your neck, once pulled tight you'd need good a good snipping tool to back out and only a few seconds in which to do it.
Decapitation looks terrible ngl

Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
I decided when I was a teenager that if I ever neeed to go, that would be the way for me. A friend at school told me about the experience of his mother, who was Russian, in WW2. For some reason she had to go on a long march in winter. She became exhausted and eventually all she wanted to do was "lie down in the nice warm snow" - her words. I also know from other sources that you feel comfortable towards the end. I spent a lot of time in the outdoors when I was younger, I greatly enjoyd it, I feel comfortable there, and I would have no concern about dying there.
Don't mean to pry, but have you had suicidal ideation since you were a teenager? Yeah, I get the whole outdoors thing, it sounds appealing.
Also, in a remote region I could arrange matters so my body would probably never be found, which would also suit me.
Why would you want your body never to be found? Just no interest in the normal burial/cremation route?

I

idonthaveanother

Sep 13, 2023
I am considering Azo UTI pain relief which is over the counter. Phenazopyridine. Same effects as SN with possible kidney failure as well; however the kidney damage is completely repairable if found before death. And I would pass out before I felt kidney pain anyway.

Last edited:
Reactions: BrainShower
Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
Don't mean to pry, but have you had suicidal ideation since you were a teenager? Yeah, I get the whole outdoors thing, it sounds appealing.

Why would you want your body never to be found? Just no interest in the normal burial/cremation route?
I decided when I was about 16 that I would have preferred not to be born. However, I am not prone to depression, and apart from one major depressive period in my life, lasting for nearly a year, caused by external factors, when I came very close to suicide, I have not been, and am not, under day-to-day pressure to ctb. However, if my husband dies before me, I will have no reason to continue living and then I will go. As for my body, I have no wish to put other people to the trouble of retrieving a body. If I can ctb without inconveniencing anyone, so much the better. Also, if I'm turning my back on the would I would rather do it 100%, and sever all connection with people.

Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
I decided when I was about 16 that I would have preferred not to be born.
And now, looking back, are you glad that you were born?

However, if my husband dies before me, I will have no reason to continue living and then I will go. As for my body, I have no wish to put other people to the trouble of retrieving a body. If I can ctb without inconveniencing anyone, so much the better. Also, if I'm turning my back on the would I would rather do it 100%, and sever all connection with people.
Thats understandable after losing a partner at a later stage in life.
Just disappear and be done with the world? Why not!👍

Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
And now, looking back, are you glad that you were born?

Thats understandable after losing a partner at a later stage in life.
Just disappear and be done with the world? Why not!👍
I hold the same view that I did when I was 16; I would still prefer not to have been born. However I decided then that since I am here I might as well try to make the best of it, so long as the positive aspects of life outweigh the negative ones, and my view on that remains the same too.

Reactions: Tears in Rain