• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I personally wish it wasn't allowed on here for people to post unsolicted advice on here to try and get people not to ctb in suicide discussion. As like this place is supposed to be pro-choice meaning respecting people's personal choices and there is already a seperate section for those who want life. People wouldn't like it if people started posting about death and suicide methods in the "recovery" section so why can't the suicide discussion be respected as a safe space for those who want to die with only support towards their personal decisions.

I believe many come here as they want somewhere to write about how they want to die which they cannot elsewhere, not to have unsolicted advice forced on them by strangers that they never even asked for in the first place. Just because some people value life so much doesn't mean that everyone wants that kind of rhetoric forced on them in a place that is supposed to be all about respecting people's personal choices.

I find unsolicted advice and unsolicted life valuing sentiments said by someone who cannot experience existence in the same way to be patronising and insulting. Pro-choice doesn't mean trying to get people not to ctb but rather respecting their personal decisions, people should be allowed a safe space to vent without receiving so called "advice" they never even asked for in the first place. I especially cannot stand when people act like others are "ill" for wanting death, like fair enough if they feel that way about their own situation but in my case I just have awareness of how truly undesirable existence is. If one prefers the true peace of non-existence over suffering so unnecessarily it's not automatically an illness.

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
Yeah that's almost as annoying as forcing everyone in this whole forum to undertake and adapt to a completely ridiculous and immature worldview where opinions are not subjective anymore. And if anyone questions that she or he (or they) is called a pro-lifer, insane or delusional. Posting more than 30 k posts about how objectively and undoubtably life can only be bad no matter the circumstances applied on everyone in all possible situations (winning the lottery when your homeless for example,) which is sort of ridiculous. Mixed with the vibes that someone on here (you who will never read any replies but complains about replies of others) projects her own wish to die on others so much that she gets sick if someone else is not straighforward to kill themselves immediately without even hesitating for one second. Honestly I have the feeling you would like to throw a bottle of Nembutal on everyone who thinks about suicide one second in their entire life. Giving toddlers Nembutal and if we take her takes serious she would really do that if she was the God emperor overlord.

yeh it's all gucci

yeh it's all gucci

I only care about cats eating corn on the cob.
Mar 4, 2022
I think some peoples suicide wishes are situational and some of their methods are downright ridiculous.

I think when it's obvious that someone wants to die because of a temporary situation (a break-up, or a curable disease for example) that we should be talking to them and making them see different points of views before they make their final choice.
Members still respect whatever they choose to do after the advice they've been given.

Not every person who finds their way here should or must ctb, and giving people other options and support doesn't make us all "delusional pro-lifers."
If anything, you're a delusional pro-deather.

willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
Pro-choice is making sure that someone has taken all options into account and accepting whatever choice they make. The vast majority of us don't want people to die, we want people to not have to suffer. And if there is a way someone can find peace without having to make a final, life ending decision, that is ideal. None of us want that "life is a precious gift no one should ever kill themselves" shit, but to ask someone who sounds rather unsure, impulsive, scared, etc, if they have tried other options is not wrong. God forbid we don't turn into a fucking emotionless death cult like the media thinks we are.

cupcakesandmilk

cupcakesandmilk

??/??/20??
Oct 10, 2023
For lack of a better word, I feel like this is an extremely dangerous mindset to have and lies in a territory that we shouldn't be entering.

Reactions: thenamingofcats