• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

K

kittie

Jul 13, 2020
I'm in the UK, and ordered SN from well known arts and crafts site on17th July. It came today

Thought this might give hope to others.

I have ordered N which is still in transit,..obviously that's my 1st option but at least I have plan B in my hands now. Will update on N when it arrives.

BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
I'm in the UK, and ordered SN from well known arts and crafts site on17th July. It came today

I have ordered N which is still in transit,..obviously that's my 1st option but at least I have plan B in my hands now. Will update on N when it arrives.
I'm from the UK too and plan on using 'N' and so I would be interested to hear...

Reactions: Fedrea
Klee

Klee

Never play cards with a magician.
Apr 19, 2020

Do you mind me asking if it shipped from the Ukraine?

E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020

Glad you got what you ordered.
Just wondering if you are worried the authorities will ever find out you ordered it?
What would you say if the police ever came to see you about it? (I have read about this happening to people, which is the main reason I haven't ordered any yet)
Oh no, have been looking at the same one and the shop and item are no longer available. Nooo!!!
I know...I wonder why

Last edited:
Reactions: AtSea2020
A

AtSea2020

Jul 7, 2020
Just wondering if you are worried the authorities will ever find out you ordered it?
What would you say if the police ever came to see you about it? (I have read about this happening to people, which is the main reason I haven't ordered any yet)

I know...I wonder why
I'm gutted. Literally can't find it anywhere else. You are so lucky it arrived without any issues as well.

E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
I'm gutted. Literally can't find it anywhere else. You are so lucky it arrived without any issues as well.
I never ordered any yet.
Don't know where to find any now

L

Lame Old Duke

May 17, 2020
Ordered mine on Saturday this information has given me hope that mine will arrive. I'm sure I've ordered it from the same place. Arriving from Russia.

Just looked on the website I've bought it from and it's now saying this item can't be delivered to the UK. Mind you there was only 3 left when I ordered.

Last edited:
Reactions: Toobrokentofix
A

AtSea2020

Jul 7, 2020
Ordered mine on Saturday this information has given me hope that mine will arrive. I'm sure I've ordered it from the same place. Arriving from Russia.

Just looked on the website I've bought it from and it's now saying this item can't be delivered to the UK. Mind you there was only 3 left when I ordered.
The website had one seller that wouldn't ship to the UK and the other seller now has been taken down and the items no longer available.
What about the one from Ukraine?
I didn't come across that one. Only the one from Russia (seller and goods no longer available)

Last edited:
K

kittie

Jul 13, 2020

I know...I wonder why
If police Knock on my door I'll ask who's died or was I speeding lol
Seriously I'll plead ignorance and have no clue what they are on about.

S

soulreaper

Jun 4, 2020
What about the one from Ukraine?
Ukraine seller is still selling now... In a stock as of now and much faster delivery than Russian seller..... Took 8 days for me to UK... But price is more expensive than Russian seller

Darrenloses

Darrenloses

Student
Nov 27, 2018
Mine is in transit from Russia currently, just noticed the vendor has deleted their account?

Toobrokentofix

Toobrokentofix

Experienced
Jul 7, 2020
Keep checking on SN apparently will be here next week although it's currently still in Russia! Seems like it had to go through a number of stops already. Ordered it a couple of weeks ago. At least it seems to be legit.