• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

wiinterfrost

wiinterfrost

it only gets worse..
Oct 8, 2023
Hi so uh i'm just giving an update on my situation into the void, because someone on this site once inspired me, and idk i am just doing it okay

So a while ago, a few months ago i'd say, i decided that i'll be leaving this world by hanging.
My plans at first was SN, which uh didn't arrive (and also i am so broke that that is not an option anymore), then i thought about DWI (deep wrist injury, so cutting) but a quick post about that here and everyone was clamouring against it because it was said to be extremely unsuccessful and just messy and painful and i wouldn't want to survive with permanent damage to my hands/arms, gasp.

Someone suggested hanging and ugh hanging made me so squeamish and i couldn't bear the thought of it!
Then i tried to familiarise myself with it for the next few months because if i look at the logistics, all you really need is a rope and that is all. It's the simplest in terms of what materials you need. Most easily accessible.
Back in january i decided that i would die by hanging, and now looking into it and reading about it the last few days really is making me excited at the prospect and looking forward to it. Happy about my choice. I still get a little squeamish at the more in-detail accounts about things that can happen in your body but i think i know about enough.

Anyways all i need now is an actual rope lol (made a quick post about failing to get one here), and test out how it works with my neck and what knot will be best etc. My plan is to be in the lovely forest.

I've already written up dozens of suicide letters, all i need is to pick and choose and clean them up and make them accessible. I'll also need to get other minor affairs in order but the energy level is so low that i might just... not. I had already asked a person i know if they would be willing to sort my affairs if(when) i die.

Anyways, i think i'll just post further updates on that here if i do update on this (:

Alexei_Kirillov

Alexei_Kirillov

Running very late for my appointment with Death
Mar 9, 2024
Good luck with everything, I definitely know how it feels to have such low energy that you neglect going through your affairs...

Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
Good luck.
If you do everything right, it should be a painless death :).

Dying in the forest is a good idea.
If I could advise you, go for a walk sometime and find a suitable place. Paradoxically, finding the right tree is more difficult than it may seem.
It all depends on what region you live in and what trees there are.
When CTB day comes, you will already have a place ready :).

steppingoff

steppingoff

Student
Jan 18, 2024
I have chosen to hang as well. I chose it because it resonates with me for some reason. But also if done right its fast. But what appeals to me is there will be a few seconds where there is no turning back and I and I can tell myself "you just killed yourself"

May you find peace in your journey

wiinterfrost

wiinterfrost

it only gets worse..
Oct 8, 2023
Dying in the forest is a good idea.
If I could advise you, go for a walk sometime and find a suitable place. Paradoxically, finding the right tree is more difficult than it may seem.
ohh thanks for the advice with the tree! i will make sure to take my time finding a sturdy place.

May you find peace in your journey
thank you, you too.
___

update: i wasn't able to get the rope this time either. but this time for other reasons.
i am so tired and just want to die. everything hurts and insomnia keep ravaging my nights and i keep dreaming of dying and killing a part of myself that becomes separate just for me to be able to fly. maybe this is the start of me creeping closer to my death, even if i can't see it. i just really really wish i could have gotten that rope, i feel like physically having that rope would give me so much more calm! to have my method of transportation to death right within reach, within grasp, at any moment, being able to hold on to it for support.

but i will keep trying and hopefully succeed soon

Last edited: