• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Jule_from_Germany

Jule_from_Germany

Soon, my soul will fly away. I love you all
Jun 8, 2023
Ok, I've read about this method for the first time. Is this kind of self strangulation? And once you lose consciousness, how big is the danger that the scarf or whatever you use gets loose and you wake up again, possibly with damage?

Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
Ok, I've read about this method for the first time. Is this kind of self strangulation? And once you lose consciousness, how big is the danger that the scarf or whatever you use gets loose and you wake up again, possibly with damage?
You can use something like this

But this method should be avoided, there are a lot of other good methods

IMG 0296

befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
I´m sending you a PDF book by PM.

isthisit?

isthisit?

The name's Cedrik
Jun 23, 2023
Would doing it in a body of water help? Like going out to the sea and then using the tourniquet to pass out and then drown

Walilamdzii

Walilamdzii

-
Sep 19, 2021
I think it' easier to compress your carotid artery by using knots like the old lady in the photo instead of using the tourniquet
2.png
I don't get where the knots go with this...

W

waterrrrrrrrrbottel

Student
Jul 18, 2022
Does anyone have the pictures from the original post? They seem to have been taken down.