• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

K

Kafka

Apr 8, 2019
Is there advise on the position on the knot and of the rod e.g. behind the neck, at the side of the neck?

T

thats_a_wrap

Jun 1, 2020
Could a variation of this method be done using a big cable tie instead of rope and stick?

TVtrays

TVtrays

May 6, 2019
I tried this but the knot wouldn't tighten. am i really too much of a retarded peice of shit to even get this right? too fucking stupid to die

• Hugs
Reactions: Sick of it all
01deleted_account01

01deleted_account01

Might be deleting account soon. I don't know.
Sep 26, 2019
Where do you tie the stick? At the back of the neck?

J

Julgran

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
I have just compiled all the pages in this thread into a single PDF file, which you can download from this link. Any links that may exist in this thread are not clickable in the PDF file, unfortunately, since the PDF file is just a digital print-out of the thread.

The purpose of this PDF file is for safekeeping and reading later.

The PDF file is 11 MB.

• Informative
01deleted_account01

01deleted_account01

Sep 26, 2019
All right, I read the tourniquet section on Five Last Acts, and decided to give this a try. I think I got it right since I felt the "dizziness" I get when I try to compress my carotid arteries using my fingers. I think I'll do it for real tomorrow since I'll be alone in my room by then. I'm using a twisted (yarn) rope and a kalimba tuning hammer, and the knot will be a reef knot. I'm placing the knot at the top of my neck, and based on the pictures on Five Last Acts, I think you're supposed to tie it at the side of your neck. This method was better for me compared to partial hanging because I had a hard time putting pressure on my carotid arteries with partial hanging, but with this one, it was easy. I just hope it doesn't untie. Also, if it feels like your head is going to explode or something, then maybe you're turning it slowly. Make sure to turn it as fast as you can. Good luck. I hope we can all finally get our peace.

01deleted_account01

01deleted_account01

Sep 26, 2019
Never mind. Turning the tourniquet made me too uncomfortable, so I had to stop. I think I need to put a padding on my neck. I might have to practice a bit more. Oh well. I wish I could have done it today, but it is what it is.

Anónimo

Anónimo

Student
Oct 15, 2021
Never mind. Turning the tourniquet made me too uncomfortable, so I had to stop. I think I need to put a padding on my neck. I might have to practice a bit more. Oh well. I wish I could have done it today, but it is what it is.
Did you manage to make it work better? My biggest concern would be leaving marks on my neck

01deleted_account01

01deleted_account01

Sep 26, 2019
Did you manage to make it work better? My biggest concern would be leaving marks on my neck
Sorry for the late reply, but to answer your question, the padding did help, but it was still very uncomfortable. My head feels like it's going to explode, but I think it's because I get too scared to keep on turning the stick. I think this method is harder to do compared to partial hanging because it's easier to undo the tourniquet once your survival instincts kick in.

NeverEndingPain

NeverEndingPain

So tired of struggling
May 8, 2022
Here guys I made a better tutorial. It even has a pictures of me with my face censored in it :pfff:

I think NO ONE should use this method to kill themselves. I've done it successfully only three times, then I decided it was trash (and I didn't want to die anymore anyway). I just can't possibly believe that after you've passed out that rod will just magically stay untied behind your jaw, with the convulsions that will soon appear.

Link 2: https://ibb.co/68b99v0

You do this for two reasons only:
1. You want to have fun experiencing the "Passing out euphoria" feeling. Just be very careful. And honestly the fun in my opinion isn't worth the price of brain damage.
2. You're in such a fucked up situation that this is literally your only choice. I mean something like being put in a cage with a lion or serial killer that's about to torture you to death, or being in jail.

View attachment 93662
Here guys I made a better tutorial. It even has a pictures of me with my face censored in it :pfff:

I think NO ONE should use this method to kill themselves. I've done it successfully only three times, then I decided it was trash (and I didn't want to die anymore anyway). I just can't possibly believe that after you've passed out that rod will just magically stay untied behind your jaw, with the convulsions that will soon appear.

Link 2: https://ibb.co/68b99v0

You do this for two reasons only:
1. You want to have fun experiencing the "Passing out euphoria" feeling. Just be very careful. And honestly the fun in my opinion isn't worth the price of brain damage.
2. You're in such a fucked up situation that this is literally your only choice. I mean something like being put in a cage with a lion or serial killer that's about to torture you to death, or being in jail.

View attachment 93662
You mentioned that you just can't possibly believe that after you've passed out that the rod will just magically stay untied behind your jaw. Did you mean you can't see the rod staying tied? Like you can't see it staying in place ?

Yumeko.dreams

Yumeko.dreams

Wandering Fool
Jul 30, 2022
Hey guys, I understand the whole idea of this bein like, an emergency thing on short notice... But why not just... You know, BUY a tourniquet and put it on your neck instead of jury rigging a paracord/spoon mess?

If you even buy a cheap one, they are still MADE for cutting off artery/vein blood flow. This could be more useful than SN or N for people on short notice, with pretty good ease of access. Christ, if anyone asks you could just say it was for health purposes. It would also surely be more effecient than partial.

D

Deleted member 847

Hey guys, I understand the whole idea of this bein like, an emergency thing on short notice... But why not just... You know, BUY a tourniquet and put it on your neck instead of jury rigging a paracord/spoon mess?

If you even buy a cheap one, they are still MADE for cutting off artery/vein blood flow. This could be more useful than SN or N for people on short notice, with pretty good ease of access. Christ, if anyone asks you could just say it was for health purposes. It would also surely be more effecient than partial.
It doesn't work well with thick necks
Even I had problems making it work

Partial should be safer because there's more constant pressure on your arteries
when you pass out

Yumeko.dreams

Yumeko.dreams

Wandering Fool
Jul 30, 2022
It doesn't work well with thick necks
Even I had problems making it work

Partial should be safer because there's more constant pressure on your arteries
when you pass out
I think I'll still try it. Given there isn't an anchor where I'm at that has good enough an angle.

D

Deleted member 847

With an actual tourniquet? Those things don't exactly lose their grip y'know.
Brain damage is no joke
I know something since I have it
But yeah
It,'s none of my business if you want to be "crippled" for life like me

Yumeko.dreams

Yumeko.dreams

Wandering Fool
Jul 30, 2022
Brain damage is no joke
I know something since I have it
But yeah
It,'s none of my business if you want to be "crippled" for life like me
Well, brain damage severe enough and your dead anyways!
Speaking of which, I think that's a result of you being here for 4 years while consistently 'practicing' methods that are only mesnt to be tried once, so that you don't end up with... Brain damage.

D

Deleted member 847

How can someone die so easily.

Where are yours?
Well, brain damage severe enough and your dead anyways!
Speaking of which, I think that's a result of you being here for 4 years while consistently 'practicing' methods that are only mesnt to be tried once, so that you don't end up with... Brain damage.
I've heard some amount of blood might still get in the brain with this method

a plastic bag should help with that

but it's the worst method imo,
I don't recommend

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: thecolourgold
J

Julgran

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
I may just be guessing here - ands this theory has not been fully throught through yet - but it may be possible to use this method quite easily by developing this idea somewhat:

1. Tie this kind of knot around one of the "hooks" of an electric mixer of this kind and around your neck
2. Turn the electric mixer on

The result should be that the electric mixer closes the knot around your neck in a fast and effective manner. The problem with just using an electric mixer by itself is that it closes the distance between itself and the tied knot around one's neck pretty fast and may get stuck before the knot can be fastened around one's neck hard enough, so the challenge is to find a way to make the electric mixer to be stationary, so that it doesn't move at all.

It could even be possible to do this outdoors using some kind of a power bank as an electrical source for the electric mixer, but then you should make sure not to be found - or else you will need to explain why you are using an electric mixer outdoors, and I'm not sure if "Oh, I'm just mixing some leaves!" will do :happy:

Last edited:
J

Julgran

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
No, this wont work. The mixer wouldn´t generate enough compression.

Are you sure? I tried around my leg at the mixer's lowest setting, and it got pretty tight, but then it got stuck in the knot, so I was thinking that a mixer at full power, and being stationary, could do the trick, but you could also be right :wink:

B

bro2089

Oct 12, 2020
Hi,
I don't understand the below steps. Can anyone explain? Also I have the picture that was posted by nolifenopain and still don't understand the method.

2. Now you want to place your scarf high on the neck, above your Adam's apple,and tie a knot that won't slip. The gap between your ligature and your neck mustbe about three fingers. Insert the stick in the loop, close to your knot.

3. Apply pressure to your neck and begin to turn the stick. You will turn itclockwise. You will stop turning it when the ligature is tight enough to make youfeel dizzy.

4. If you feel dizzy you'll now let go of the stick, If you do not feel dizzy it means that you didn't apply enough pressure to compress your carotid artery and you need to start again. This might take practice.

Thanks.

W

whytry

Jan 8, 2023
Buy a ratchet strap/tie down. Cheap and does the work for you.
Struggling with this one personally.. ...I have a very small knock and the strap I bought won't seem to tighten enough unless I string it the wrong way then it doesn't come off.....which I suppose is fine unless I need to adjust something then I'm screwed

Reactions: thecolourgold
J

Josami

Apr 26, 2023
I have been working with this method for about 3 years and I think it is really not as easy as it is always made out to be.:mmm:

It may be possible for people who have a rather thin neck to achieve the necessary pressure, but as soon as the neck is thicker (as is the case with me), absolutely nothing works and I am like many of you, I feel the massive pressure in my head, but I am by no means close to fainting, getting dizzy or other symptoms. This is independent of whether I attach the rope above or below the AA.

If anyone here has any tips for thicker necks, I would be extremely grateful!

:heart:

Reactions: CrappyMJ
Anónimo

Anónimo

Student
Oct 15, 2021
I have been working with this method for about 3 years and I think it is really not as easy as it is always made out to be.:mmm:

It may be possible for people who have a rather thin neck to achieve the necessary pressure, but as soon as the neck is thicker (as is the case with me), absolutely nothing works and I am like many of you, I feel the massive pressure in my head, but I am by no means close to fainting, getting dizzy or other symptoms. This is independent of whether I attach the rope above or below the AA.

If anyone here has any tips for thicker necks, I would be extremely grateful!

:heart:
It's not easy at all. Plus, it can leave marks on your neck, even if you put something soft between the ligature and the neck. Seems more suited for older people.

J

Josami

Apr 26, 2023
It's not easy at all. Plus, it can leave marks on your neck, even if you put something soft between the ligature and the neck. Seems more suited for older people.
Indeed it can leave marks, but not only this, it won't work on thicker necks either. I have tried it many times and I never was even close to pass out.