• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Q

QueenEtna

Gone
Jul 29, 2018
Hmm was just thinking about tying something around my neck to ctb I'm glad I have found this method maybe I will try it when I'm ready, maybe soon.. Just don't know how reliable this is I'm worried if it comes loose.

D

Deleted member 847

I made a tutorial on youtube on how to do this correctly. It hurts a little but it can be done. I was about to faint at the end. Yeah and I don't think this works if you're fat. I'm 52 kg 180 cm and I still struggled to make it work. Don't do this without covering your head with a plastic bag, the tourniquet might untie during convulsions.

Last edited by a moderator:
Didymus

Didymus

Clutching at invisible straws
Dec 11, 2018
How bad are the convulsions, and is the rod still likely to come loose if you're laying down and it's against the bed?

I was only practicing with a long stick and just 2 twists to try out the lying position. When I lie down I don't think it will easily come loose and I intend to stick it between spokes in my bed behind my head to secure it in place. Also I am thinking of lying in a sleeping bag to minimize falling sideways out of bed due to convulsions.

15dec

15dec

ember in the dark
Dec 7, 2018
I was only practicing with a long stick and just 2 twists to try out the lying position. When I lie down I don't think it will easily come loose and I intend to stick it between spokes in my bed behind my head to secure it in place. Also I am thinking of lying in a sleeping bag to minimize falling sideways out of bed due to convulsions.
I'll try something similar to try and keep everything in place. Do you happen to know if the convulsions are like, huge if that makes sense? I looked through Five Last Acts and it didn't mention them, unless I missed that part

Didymus

Didymus

Clutching at invisible straws
Dec 11, 2018
I'll try something similar to try and keep everything in place. Do you happen to know if the convulsions are like, huge if that makes sense? I looked through Five Last Acts and it didn't mention them, unless I missed that part

I don't know. I saw a photo of a man in a sitting position using some kind of towel with a wooden stick which was still in his hand when he died.

15dec

15dec

ember in the dark
Dec 7, 2018
I don't know. I saw a photo of a man in a sitting position using some kind of towel with a wooden stick which was still in his hand when he died.
In Five Last Acts they showed a diagram of a man doing it sitting down and said he'd slump forward so I didn't think there'd be many convulsions, at least not major ones. Don't wanna take chances though

Shananaginns

Shananaginns

BeautifullyBroken
Jan 11, 2019
For partial it's fine as long as you have a strong enough rope. To be honest I'm not sure how easy/safe the tourniquet is but it certainly does seem to be one of the nicest methods
I've "practiced" with hands and my robe belt and I got a lot of pressure and pins and needles feeling on my face but no white vision or anything close to feeling like I'm about to pass out. What am I doing wrong? I REALLY don't want to fail and end up a veg or locked in a psych ward somewhere.

15dec

15dec

ember in the dark
Dec 7, 2018
I've "practiced" with hands and my robe belt and I got a lot of pressure and pins and needles feeling on my face but no white vision or anything close to feeling like I'm about to pass out. What am I doing wrong? I REALLY don't want to fail and end up a veg or locked in a psych ward somewhere.
That's the same I get, I think the arteries need to be compressed more but I can't get over the survival instinct

Shananaginns

Shananaginns

BeautifullyBroken
Jan 11, 2019
That's the same I get, I think the arteries need to be compressed more but I can't get over the survival instinct
Well I read about the night night method where you put some kind of towel or something on each side of your neck to do a blood choke. Maybe if we add something to our tourniquets, that would help? I've been leaning more towards partial just for fear of making a mistake and having my stick or pipe or whatever getting loose and spinning back open during convulsions. Even though I did see a pic of someone who used a wooden spoon, I still don't fully trust it and would like to use something bigger like a cane or a pipe of some sort. Someone said that they had a slat headboard that they could stick it in between. Unfortunately, I don't have one. The only other thing kind of holding me back is the religion that's been taught to me all my life. My main fear is hell. What are your thoughts on religion and where we go after we die?

15dec

15dec

ember in the dark
Dec 7, 2018
Well I read about the night night method where you put some kind of towel or something on each side of your neck to do a blood choke. Maybe if we add something to our tourniquets, that would help? I've been leaning more towards partial just for fear of making a mistake and having my stick or pipe or whatever getting loose and spinning back open during convulsions. Even though I did see a pic of someone who used a wooden spoon, I still don't fully trust it and would like to use something bigger like a cane or a pipe of some sort. Someone said that they had a slat headboard that they could stick it in between. Unfortunately, I don't have one. The only other thing kind of holding me back is the religion that's been taught to me all my life. My main fear is hell. What are your thoughts on religion and where we go after we die?
Maybe, that sounds like it could work. I'm leaning to partial as well but I don't have anything particularly strong to attach the rope too. I've never been religious but recently I've been telling myself that when I die I'll end up in heaven or a perfect place so I'm less scared to actually ctb

Shananaginns

Shananaginns

BeautifullyBroken
Jan 11, 2019
Maybe, that sounds like it could work. I'm leaning to partial as well but I don't have anything particularly strong to attach the rope too. I've never been religious but recently I've been telling myself that when I die I'll end up in heaven or a perfect place so I'm less scared to actually ctb
Me too. I was taught that if you ask for forgiveness then all sins are forgiven. If murderer or a thief can be forgiven for their sin, then I believe I can be forgiven for sinning by taking my own life. I was taught that God doesn't look at your sin, He reads your heart. So I feel comfort and knowing that if God reads my heart then he knows that I'm a good person and then I'm truly broken and in need of peace and relief. I like to think that I will wake up on the other side and see my dad again and finally get all of that weight off of my shoulders and never have to cry, be afraid, be hurt, or suffer in any way ever again.