PrincessInWhite

PrincessInWhite

I just want to sell out my funeral
Feb 21, 2019
I just wanted to reiterate that these chats are meant to be a positive/safe space chat. I create this chats for people to have a respite (not that this site isn't already a respite I would not be alive without), so I humbly request that all confrontations be taken to a separate chatzy. The nightly GROUP chatzy is for civil discussion about death and processing feelings, sharing media, or just fun banter and discussion. That's why I made these chatzys, to avoid the chaos that is inevitable with larger groups of people. I desperately want these chats to remain a positive place, in the spirit of the way this site has helped me feel so much less alone and trapped.

That being said!!! Tonight's chatzy will be at 5:30 PM PST and I really hope you can join us!! Was thinking tonight we could play cards against humanity with an online game site I found, or any other games anyone is interested in that are free/accessible to all!!

I love all of you very much!! RSVP below <3

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, whywere, Dead Meat and 4 others
°Celsuis_Caesar

°Celsuis_Caesar

Sanctioned Suicide is well worth a mass
Jan 10, 2022
Thank you for relaying ground rules, Princess also very excited to play some cards!

• Love
Reactions: PrincessInWhite, Dead Meat and Weeping Garbage Can
LastLoveLetter

LastLoveLetter

Persephone
Mar 28, 2021
Tentative RSVP please - I can't guarantee I will make it because this starts be 1:30 in the morning where I live. If I'm still awake, I will join you. This is an excellent idea. Please let me know if there's any way I could help with these chats too. :heart:

I was researching free and accessible games when I used to run a Discord server for members here. I'm happy to forward a list of games I found if this would help.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, PrincessInWhite, °Celsuis_Caesar and 2 others
PrincessInWhite

PrincessInWhite

I just want to sell out my funeral
Feb 21, 2019
Thank you for relaying ground rules, Princess also very excited to play some cards!
so excited to have you as usual my dear caeser <3
Tentative RSVP please - I can't guarantee I will make it because this starts be 1:30 in the morning where I live. If I'm still awake, I will join you. This is an excellent idea. Please let me know if there's any way I could help with these chats too. :heart:

I was researching free and accessible games when I used to run a Discord server for members here. I'm happy to forward a list of games I found if this would help.
absolutely fine!! that's how RSVP's work with these chats, all you need is intent to join. no penalties if something comes up or if you're in and out the whole time, I often am myself!
You are SO kind, thank you so much for this offer! <3 I would absolutely LOVE that list of games!! Feel free to PM me!! <3 I love you and have missed you!!

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Dead Meat, Glowarm, LastLoveLetter and 2 others