• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

LonelyNick

LonelyNick

They/Them, He/Him
Jul 15, 2020
The best

Ideally we would need someone to volunteer to be hooked up to an EEG. Any volunteers?

Would a Fitbit work? I have the premium one and it gives amazing numbers. Planning on CBT as soon as SN arrives which should be shortly. Just have to figure out how to share the Fitbit data mhhhh

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
His last words, he is slowly fading away. So sad, but also
comforting, he is at peace now
I know it's sad he's gone but i envy him and those that had the courage . I wish i were dead as the dead feel no pain and can never feel pain again not even for the next trillion trillion years and no problems not having to work (would i love that). etc. i hate working. I mean i could literally write a 1000 page book going on in this way why imo for me death is the way . Now if someone else wants to live that is none of my business and they can Live all they want to as that doesn't affect my problems or me in any way.

Last edited:
Captive of Mind

Captive of Mind

Memento mori
Aug 11, 2020
How would we know? Or know he didn't get found and taken to the hospital? Read the failed attempts thread.
I read all of the fail/success attempts I could find and it seems like when people do it like he did, they pass.

But you are right about being found. Everyone who survives does so because they are either taken to a hospital or didn't absorb enough into their small intestine without throwing it all up. Since he drank the second glass after throwing up, it is unlikely that he didn't absorb enough.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Regarding monitor heart beats,
Why does it have to be so scientific,
Because we need more information. We do not know when he actually died. He may have been unconscious for a long time. We have no way of knowing. This is a big deal for people, to be doing this. We need all the information we can get on what happens. It's a small thing to simply watch oxygen levels and heart rate. Science isn't creepy. We have people ending their lives with a certain substance but have no idea of the length of time of unconsciousness before death occurs. Why not get some more information?
Would a Fitbit work? I have the premium one and it gives amazing numbers.
As long as it gives the pulse rate that would at least let us know whether you were unconscious or had died.

Astronomer

Astronomer

GIF Geek
Oct 6, 2020
Because we need more information. We do not know when he actually died. He may have been unconscious for a long time. We have no way of knowing. This is a big deal for people, to be doing this. We need all the information we can get on what happens. It's a small thing to simply watch oxygen levels and heart rate. Science isn't creepy. We have people ending their lives with a certain substance but have no idea of the length of time of unconsciousness before death occurs. Why not get some more information?

As long as it gives the pulse rate that would at least let us know whether you were unconscious or had died.
You are very wise.

Reactions: Meditation guide
MiseryLovesMyCompany

MiseryLovesMyCompany

Arcanist
Oct 8, 2020

It would be interesting to know the time of death, however, there are reports of people getting to the hospital alive yet they died while getting treatment. Knowing the point of no return would be even more valuable, but we have no means for that sadly. It depends on too many factors.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
It would also be helpful to leave the goodbye threads open for at least a few days afterwards so we can see if the woke up, as at least one person did. Maybe they close them so fast so that whoever discovers the body won't see what website they were on. Although I'm sure they can still see the history of what sites they were on.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
there are reports of people getting to the hospital alive yet they died while getting treatment.
Those are outnumbered by the ones who got treatment and lived. Some people have called for an ambulance themselves due to intense stomach pain. I wonder what the difference is in those who have stomach pain and those who don't.

We have an opportunity here. We have a regular supply of people ending their lives with a particular chemical yet we know nothing about how long they remain unconscious, what their blood oxygen content is throughout the process, and if they have some pre-exiting conditions that account for stomach pain when they drink it.

I have also notice that those who do not take meto have easy peaceful deaths no differently from those who do. A brief questionaire to fill out answering a few questions about any pre existing health conditions and what was taken such as meto, painkillers, or antacids would be helpful to compile some data.

Obviously the meto is not a necessary part of this. And there are also other anti emetics that might even do a better job of delaying vomiting.

Last edited:
S

SadGuyWannaDie

Aug 27, 2020
Would a Fitbit work? I have the premium one and it gives amazing numbers. Planning on CBT as soon as SN arrives which should be shortly. Just have to figure out how to share the Fitbit data mhhhh

I'm skeptical that a fitbit would work for this since it isn't a medical device. As far as I'm aware a fitbit monitors the heart activity through capillaries pulse(accurate medical heart monitors use contact leads on the chest) which is a very noisy pulse and most are designed to discard abnormal pulses and come up with an average to display. I don't think they will register a heart rate that is too low. Some information may be garnered from someone wearing a fitbit but mostly I believe they only display heart rates within the parameters for fitness and don't register values low enough to show if someone is dying. I did some googling and it seemed like those who had a weakening pulse, heart murmur, skipped beats or a heart attack weren't able to get much usable data for their doctors from their fitbit. They seem designed to measure only fitness related data between resting heart rate and active heart rate but not anything lower than a resting heart rate.

albino_elk

albino_elk

im infj with bpd=dysfunctional trash
Aug 25, 2020
I'm always happy for the people who have guts and for their suffering comming to an end but the feeling after they are dead is just sad. . ... If only our society could be diffrent and we could connect more not just through ss page. Life is fucking sad. So many good people gone, so many beutiful colors wanished from this world... but i guess this is for the better, i don't really think that we can change anything in this world. The world is not ours and so corrupted.... few elite people controlling everything. Jesus fucking christ its so fucking sad i cant. Im so mad

T

ts0hill

Victim of the pharmaceutical industry
Oct 17, 2020
The next ones who do this please consider getting some kind of inexpensive heart monitor and allowing someone who you trust to watch it to see when you actually pass away.
If someone watched them pass from a video chat or something couldn't the police track it? Since they wouldn't be able to clear the call history from their phone

Last edited:
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
This would work:
Heart rate monitor
The watch would need to be near the chest strap but you could securely tape the watch to your upper arm or some area that would always be visible in the cam.

Or this:
Heart rate monitor2

Last edited:
G

greebo6

Enlightened
Sep 11, 2020
Dear SS community,

Unfortunately it's time for my bus. I've completed all my preparations and I'm finally ready to ctb today.

It's been a pleasant stay for me here. I've enjoyed reading and partaking in the discussions. Thank you for being a good community and place where discussing suicide isn't taboo.

For those curious as to why: It's a complicated bag of existential and personal problems. My desire to live has been non-existent for way too long. And I refuse to live for the sake of others. Furthermore I've already been through the mental healthcare system and take medications. But even that can only do so much by itself.

My method of choice is SN and I'll probably just take some ibuprofen beforehand. I'll tolerate whatever discomfort comes though I'm hoping it will knock me out before that. I've chosen to do this at a nearby forest to avoid leaving a mess for the public eye.

Anyways, good bye
Wish you well. Find peace on the other side.

A

AE2021

Experienced
Sep 21, 2020
I too hope you find the peace that we are all looking for. So sorry that I didn't get a chance to know you better Jellyfish42. Thank you for sharing your journey.

SelfLiberation

SelfLiberation

Thinking about ctb ever since I can remember
Oct 8, 2020
I hope you were able to free yourself from the weight of all the problems you were facing. Rest in peace.

Reactions: It'sMyLife
I

I want to end it

Arcanist
Apr 29, 2018
  • Jellyfish42:
    If someone could please post my next few updates in my good bye thread, I'm about to drink the SN, I'm not sure how long I will have conciousness
  • Jellyfish42: Sipping, it's really salty
  • Jellyfish42(2 minutes after beginning ingestion): Nothing so far just salty, a slight burn on the back of the throat but not painful at all. Can feel heart starting to pound a little bit
  • Jellyfish42(5 minutes after): Heart pounding faster, no pain or discomfort so far
  • Jellyfish42(7 minutes after): Finished first glass of SN, nothing but a really salty after taste and heart beating faster
  • Jellyfish42(8 minutes after): Yup I want to go for the second glass but damn it's so salty it's off putting. I'm getting slight urge to vomit also
  • Jellyfish42(11 minutes): Chewing a little bit of gum to help with the digestion, no pain or discomfort so far. Body feels weak though and heart still pounding. Stomach feels a little weird.
  • Jellyfish42(14 minutes): Vomited no pain or discomfort heart is beating
  • Jellyfish42(17 minutes): Attempting 2nd glass. Slight twitches in my legs, legs starting to sleep, not painful
  • Jellyfish42(21 minutes): 2nd glass downed, feeling weaker, heart pounding, no pain or discomfort really just a bad after taste
  • Jellyfish42(25 minutes): Mind feels weird l, can't deeal think I think it my timr not painful or doesn't
After the final message, do you think he went unconscious and didn't feel anything after that?

Reactions: ts0hill
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
this with the cam fixed on the app. Someone recording the time as it makes changes. Or even doing a screencapture/recording of it.
Heart rate monitor2

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
Only person who could answer that with certain is him.
That is correct. We really don't know. It looks like they go unconscious but perhaps only stop moving. It's one more reason we need someone who will attach a heart rate monitor and oxygen content meter to themself as they do it so we get some real clues about what is happening.

I have read many stories of people who woke up two hour later in the hospital. I hope to know for sure exactly how long this lasts, the unconscious stage and hope the mods will leave up goodbye threads for a few days longer so we know for sure what happened.

It is also hopeful others will do it like Lutz did on twitch. That way the view can continue on for a few hours at least while we watch to be sure they do not wake up, as a few have reported doing.

Last edited:
Reactions: Breadbfra
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
So here is what seems very strange. Someone checked into his account today recently. His account was banned so if it was him he would not be able to post.

Yet here is what he said indicating no one would be able to access his account when he was gone:

There isn't anything on my phone. I already factory reset it, the only thing people will see is SS website in the browser app when they open it.

So then who was able to access his account? Someone was signed in to it today. I'm a little confused. How was he in his account when he ctb'd? Factory resetting it then signing in to his account again sort of nullifed the reason for the factory reset.

Last edited:
S

SadGuyWannaDie

Aug 27, 2020
The fact that he said "the only thing people will see is the ss website in the browser" makes it sound like his phone was unlocked that he expected them to see anything at all suggests that. Could he have been logged in still on an unlocked phone...?

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
Could he have been logged in still on an unlocked phone...?
He must have been. Not sure how doing a factory reset, then logging into your account again from that same phone, would accomplish anything. Anyone picking up his phone could see where he was logged in at and also probably log in themselves.