• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

B

b_adr

Mar 29, 2024
Could someone please comment thoughts on combining SN with Corvalol in large quantities for a knock-down effect? It contains small doses of phenobarbital (~11 mg), but I am not sure how could I get down a large enough quantity (say 150 capsules) to have a decent sedative effect. Perhaps get the powder out of capsules and mix it with a small amount of water, to ingest it in a similar way like SN? Around 1-2 hours before taking the SN, as I am extremely anxious about the SN experience (vomiting, feeling of suffocation, etc.). I get that being unconscious does not prevent you from vomiting and it makes it even more likely for all of it to enter the lungs, but I really want to find a way to be unconscious for the most of it.

Corvalol composition for 1 tablet:
  • Ethyl ester of α-bromoisovaleric acid / bromisovalum (derivative of bromine and valeric acid) — 12.42 mg
  • Phenobarbital — 11.34 mg
  • Peppermint oil — 0.88 mg
I also have other medicines listed below, and I am trying to understand the counteractions, which there unfortunately are, especially related to opposing effects on heart rate, as well as muscle (spasms vs relaxation). Here is a compilation of their mechanism of action by ChatGPT (not sure how reliable it is, I edited it though, but if you catch any mistakes, please, let me know):

Mechanism of action
Phenobarbital
Ethyl Ester of α-Bromoisovaleric Acid (Bromisoval)

Promethazine

Ondansetron

Domperidon
Enhancer of GABA-A receptor activity (sedation, anxiolysis, relaxation of muscles, anticonvulsant effects, respiratory depression)
Antagonist of histamine H1 receptor (slight sedation, slight antiemetic for motion sickness, slight relaxation of muscles, antiarrhythmic effects)
Blocks dopamine via D2 receptor (antiemetic, muscle spasms, restlessness)
Serotonin 5-HT3 receptor antagonist (antiemetic, can induce headaches, dizziness, diarrhea, QT prolongation)
Enhancer of gastrointestinal motility
Anticholinergic effects (sedation, hallucinations, dry mouth, blurry vision, drowsiness, increased heart rate, cardiac abnormalities)

Relic

Relic

Astral Corpse
Mar 6, 2021
Phenobarbital is a potent cytochrome P450 inducer, so it will increase the effect of promethazine, but decreases the effect of ondansetron. Domperidone metabolism seems to be increased, which could result in amplified effect. Some 1700 mg of pheno is a large dose, and can be lethal in itself. Do you have a tolerance/take it regularly? The timing could get very difficult, even if the effects of Corvalol are otherwise well-known.

B

b_adr

Mar 29, 2024
Phenobarbital is a potent cytochrome P450 inducer, so it will increase the effect of promethazine, but decreases the effect of ondansetron. Domperidone metabolism seems to be increased, which could result in amplified effect. Some 1700 mg of pheno is a large dose, and can be lethal in itself. Do you have a tolerance/take it regularly? The timing could get very difficult, even if the effects of Corvalol are otherwise well-known.
Very useful / interesting, thank you! Will have to look into these connections.
No, I am not using any kind of medication and therefore have no tolerance. I just know that I really want to be knocked out, as the information available about SN indicates that the sensation of breathlessness can be severe, and in some cases the death struggle can last up to 4 hours. I am truly horrified by this idea. I am also thinking about injecting a bit of thiopental right after ingesting SN for extra quick knockout effect. But, again, I am worried about taking all these different medications - both because of the counteractions and also timing, as you said. Would prefer to only take what is necessary.

Relic

Relic

Astral Corpse
Mar 6, 2021
No, I am not using any kind of medication and therefore have no tolerance.
In that case the results can be somewhat predictable, but not where they would be needed. Some have taken this substance recreationally, and report waking up two days later with no idea what day it is. I think the dose was 200 mg. It's a complete black hole pill, and there is not much control over anything once it kicks in.

I am truly horrified by this idea.
That's understandable, but I don't think these thoughts normally go away, even if it is known for sure that nothing can go wrong. I can just say that with pheno, it is very hard to care much about anything under its influence, and the dose for that does not need to be anywhere near 1700 mg. That would be just a complete lights out for a very long time, if not lethal.

I am also thinking about injecting a bit of thiopental right after ingesting SN
That would require precision and tenacity that is unlikely to be there.

• Informative
Reactions: b_adr
Y

YosemiteGrrl

When will courage be mine
Dec 17, 2023
Could someone please comment thoughts on combining SN with Corvalol in large quantities for a knock-down effect? It contains small doses of phenobarbital (~11 mg), but I am not sure how could I get down a large enough quantity (say 150 capsules) to have a decent sedative effect. Perhaps get the powder out of capsules and mix it with a small amount of water, to ingest it in a similar way like SN? Around 1-2 hours before taking the SN, as I am extremely anxious about the SN experience (vomiting, feeling of suffocation, etc.). I get that being unconscious does not prevent you from vomiting and it makes it even more likely for all of it to enter the lungs, but I really want to find a way to be unconscious for the most of it.

Corvalol composition for 1 tablet:
  • Ethyl ester of α-bromoisovaleric acid / bromisovalum (derivative of bromine and valeric acid) — 12.42 mg
  • Phenobarbital — 11.34 mg
  • Peppermint oil — 0.88 mg
I also have other medicines listed below, and I am trying to understand the counteractions, which there unfortunately are, especially related to opposing effects on heart rate, as well as muscle (spasms vs relaxation). Here is a compilation of their mechanism of action by ChatGPT (not sure how reliable it is, I edited it though, but if you catch any mistakes, please, let me know):

Mechanism of action
Phenobarbital
Ethyl Ester of α-Bromoisovaleric Acid (Bromisoval)

Promethazine

Ondansetron

Domperidon
Enhancer of GABA-A receptor activity (sedation, anxiolysis, relaxation of muscles, anticonvulsant effects, respiratory depression)
Antagonist of histamine H1 receptor (slight sedation, slight antiemetic for motion sickness, slight relaxation of muscles, antiarrhythmic effects)
Blocks dopamine via D2 receptor (antiemetic, muscle spasms, restlessness)
Serotonin 5-HT3 receptor antagonist (antiemetic, can induce headaches, dizziness, diarrhea, QT prolongation)
Enhancer of gastrointestinal motility
Anticholinergic effects (sedation, hallucinations, dry mouth, blurry vision, drowsiness, increased heart rate, cardiac abnormalities)
DM question @b_adr