• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

°Celsuis_Caesar

°Celsuis_Caesar

Sanctioned Suicide is well worth a mass
Jan 10, 2022

This got me thinking about our real world and where we go After-Death, and some say life is a videogame, and we are all NPCs, and I guess it could explain the After life but what do you guys think of this Afterlife theory?

MellowAvenue

MellowAvenue

👻
Nov 5, 2020
I think people who make this comparison overlook that video games have to have some form of player character and, by design, they have to be able to win. Makes you think a bit, because it definitely seems like some are winning much more than others.

Anyway, I've always found the thought of an afterlife or reincarnation comforting but have long since gave up in believing in one to be honest.

A

Alex6216

Mage
Apr 19, 2022
NPCs arent alive like we are, they're just pixels that act like a person for game immersion, they have no afterlife because they have no consciousness in the same way a walking toy doesnt have one

NSA

NSA

Your friendly neighborhood agent
Feb 21, 2022
Thanks for reminding me this exists lol. And I just started a new game too. Time to visit TES purgatory.
I wonder what happens if you kill someone in that cell?

sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that's just me
Sep 13, 2023
I believe that some people are actually NPCs

Last edited: