• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

karmaisabitch

karmaisabitch

Experienced
Mar 25, 2024
does anyone else have an issue with overthinking the "afterlife" that it seems like that's the only thing holding you back from actually doing it?

what happens after? is there even such thing as an afterlife? is heaven or hell real? will i get to "look down" on my loved ones and see how they're dealing with the loss of me? will i be sentient and able to feel regret for my decision? or will i just simply not exist anymore?

how long will it take for me to be dead after i pull the trigger? will i feel anything at all? what if i fail? what happens with my body? my belongings?

i wish there was a way that these things were known. especially about what happens to your "spirit" when you die.

i'm not scared to die. i'm just scared of what comes after.
I never thought about the after life! Whatever is in there, better than this life and I'm sure of that.

Reactions: divinemistress36
Z-A

Z-A

Let me go
Mar 3, 2024
That's not a belief. That's biology and ecology. It's exactly how it is after the body stops functioning.
I appreciate your point about biology and ecology. While that's true, I was expressing my personal belief regarding what happens after death. It's more about my perspective on the cycle of life and existence, beyond just the scientific aspect.

NullSz00

NullSz00

"You are all the things that are wrong with you."
Feb 22, 2024
Honestly, I think there's a part of me that believes in reincarnation, be it with your old memories or not. Then again, that was just something that I believed when I was a child.

I never really thought about this too hard... in the end I kept telling myself that there's no point in being afraid of the inevitable and I should not pay too much attention to it.

Eudaimonic

Eudaimonic

I want to fade away.
Aug 11, 2023
it's not what's holding me back per se, but yes, i do overthink it and i get fixated on a few disturbing philosophical/pseudo-philosophical ideas i've read about that give me intrusive thoughts sometimes.

if there's nothingness, the answer to the first two questions is that it would be instantaneous, and you'd feel nothing provided you destroyed the brain stem. if it's not nothingness, then what happens afterward is anyone's guess. i can relate to your fear of failure and worry about what happens with your body. in my case, i am disgusted by the idea of anyone messing with my body, and i don't want people looking through my belongings.

i hope it's eternal oblivion.

Last edited:
Reactions: sserafim
HeavensOpenDoor

HeavensOpenDoor

Jul 6, 2020
I've dealt with enough people who try to scam, be corrupt and are generally garbage but this made me laugh in a nihilistic way.

His mother hired "mediums". What the hell is wrong with people? That's not even a cope at that point - it's a spit on her son's grave. Maybe, I don't know - hired these "mediums" before he did it and let the ghosts check what magic spell is keeping him here.

People are so fucked….
And you can believe whatever you want you and your group of followers who liked your shitty post. Yeah, it's apparent that you know everything obviously. How's that been working out for ya?! lol

Last edited:
Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
And you can believe whatever you want you and your group of followers who liked your shitty post. Yeah, it's apparent that you know everything obviously. How's that been working out for ya?! lol
I don't have followers and I don't know.

Giving money to mediums??? Up to anyone if they want to throw their money at scammers and deliberately deceiving you but if that's your thing I'm not stopping you.

Maybe the internet is just some voodoo goblin and that's how stuff appears on the screen.

Oh and by what value are mediums good and not good? Do any of them perform magic tricks while they charge for their service. Imagine being able to speak to the dead and charging for it. Lmao. That's some real good character traits right there.

HeavensOpenDoor

HeavensOpenDoor

Jul 6, 2020
I don't have followers and I don't know.

Giving money to mediums??? Up to anyone if they want to throw their money at scammers and deliberately deceiving you but if that's your thing I'm not stopping you.

Maybe the internet is just some voodoo goblin and that's how stuff appears on the screen.

Oh and by what value are mediums good and not good? Do any of them perform magic tricks while they charge for their service. Imagine being able to speak to the dead and charging for it. Lmao. That's some real good character traits right there.
Judging by how long you've been on the site, and your amount of posts I can tell that you like to talk more than you like to listen. I'm not even taking your posts serious anymore, I really think your trolling lmao! 😂 🤦🏽‍♂️

Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
Judging by how long you've been on the site, and your amount of posts I can tell that you like to talk more than you like to listen. I'm not even taking your posts serious anymore, I really think your trolling lmao! 😂 🤦🏽‍♂️
Because I don't share the same opinion as you I'm trolling?
So number of posts on this site indicates being a troll? What do you think I do all day - enjoy my "happy life" and tell everyone how great it is? I've talked about animals, Sertaline, cancer, business (my experience) and some other topics I've dealt with that have put blocks in my life. That's trolling? You have a really weird definition of it. It's like you want me to give you my actual name and details just to prove it's all true.

Rot in bed, do some art, game, go to the animal sanctuary, spend time with dog, spend time here - there: that's my life so it's expected that there are going to be many posts and replies.

Edit: oh and I tend to talk about things where I can somewhat relate or trying to expose how bad people are and abusing them (yes like mediums, therapists, ♾️). Plus I've always stated to do your own research and find out. I'm not going to go into a thread about drowning and start spouting off nonsense.

Keep using your mediums. They are only gas lighting you but you have to pay for it. Seems like a form of torture.

Last edited:
DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Death is the solution to unsolvable problems.
Sep 13, 2023
People who have had near-death-experiences claim that death is not the end of existence - would all of them be wrong? It seems that consciousness is not physically connected to the brain so there may be an afterlife. There are people who claim that they can feel the presence of the sprit world - would all of them be wrong? Science can´t explain everything. However, there are people who have been declared dead, woke up and only experienced dreamless sleep (darkness). Why do people react so differently in the same situation? Perhaps those who only experienced darkness do not remember what happened during this brief experience of death. Or so science explains near-death-experiences (lack of oxygen in the brain). Life and death seem to be more complicated than chess. But whatever there is after death, I think that it should be better than the physical world of pain and diseases.