• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

asphyxiangel

asphyxiangel

bpd baby
Aug 6, 2023
does anyone else have an issue with overthinking the "afterlife" that it seems like that's the only thing holding you back from actually doing it?

what happens after? is there even such thing as an afterlife? is heaven or hell real? will i get to "look down" on my loved ones and see how they're dealing with the loss of me? will i be sentient and able to feel regret for my decision? or will i just simply not exist anymore?

how long will it take for me to be dead after i pull the trigger? will i feel anything at all? what if i fail? what happens with my body? my belongings?

i wish there was a way that these things were known. especially about what happens to your "spirit" when you die.

i'm not scared to die. i'm just scared of what comes after.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I just believe death to be nothing more than an dreamless sleep where all is finally forgotten about, death is simply the absence of everything. I find comfort in the thought of ceasing to exist as all I wish for is to be eternally unaware, only permanent nothingness is desirable to me.

AkaRed

AkaRed

Come on! Let’s go, we’ll make our future together.
Apr 20, 2023
Death is the only way to actually remove yourself from the concept of existing and consciousness, in my opinion. Honestly? If there's anything I'd pray for, it'd be for an afterlife of any sort to not exist. I want out of this nightmare.

<3

gingermacie

gingermacie

head in the clouds
Apr 5, 2024
As weird as it sounds, I wish I could get a do-over and for things to go differently. Most likely it'll just be nothing, a lack of experience. I'd be more useful as worm food, anyways.

yxmux

yxmux

¥~¥
Apr 16, 2024
If you believe that everything that exists is physical or exists due to a physical structure (like the brain), then the most likely answer is some sort of "nothingness," but it wouldn't be the same "nothingness" as a deep, dreamless sleep or being put under anesthesia in the sense that brain activity is very different. At the same time though, all three of these scenarios are similar in that there is a lack of qualia (so basically experience, what seems to be life from our point of view). I'm not sure if that'd make for a fair comparison between a dreamless sleep and literally dying though. I think the primary question is whether the former is akin to "hibernation mode" or "restarting" if we say that dying is akin to "shutting down."

That being said, dying comes before death. I guess technically if you were to experience enough temporary damage to the point of actually entering the state of death, but not enduring so much permanent damage of your organ systems to the point where they can't function anymore, then I'd think that technically you could "experience" death, though I'm not sure if you'd be able to remember it while you're not conscious.

HeavensOpenDoor

HeavensOpenDoor

Jul 6, 2020
does anyone else have an issue with overthinking the "afterlife" that it seems like that's the only thing holding you back from actually doing it?

what happens after? is there even such thing as an afterlife? is heaven or hell real? will i get to "look down" on my loved ones and see how they're dealing with the loss of me? will i be sentient and able to feel regret for my decision? or will i just simply not exist anymore?

how long will it take for me to be dead after i pull the trigger? will i feel anything at all? what if i fail? what happens with my body? my belongings?

i wish there was a way that these things were known. especially about what happens to your "spirit" when you die.

There's a YouTube channel called ChannelingErik. Erik was a teen who passed away due to suicide (shot himself with a riffle). The mom of Erik hired the best mediums she could find to try to reach him and ask him why? What followed was super fascinating to me. Erik described what it was like dying by suicide with a gun. I'm in the minority of people on here that believe in an afterlife, but for someone who doesn't the YouTube channel is still interesting. There's also a book called Questions About the Afterlife Answered by William. S Lee

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Enlightened
Jan 1, 2024
There's a YouTube channel called ChannelingErik. Erik was a teen who passed away due to suicide (shot himself with a riffle). The mom of Erik hired the best mediums she could find to try to reach him and ask him why? What followed was super fascinating to me. Erik described what it was like dying by suicide with a gun. I'm in the minority of people on here that believe in an afterlife, but for someone who doesn't the YouTube channel is still interesting. There's also a book called Questions About the Afterlife Answered by William. S Lee
I believe in an afterlife too and ready to go home

Last edited:
theJuice818

theJuice818

Change scares me the most
Mar 6, 2024

I honestly feel like death and whatever is after is simply past what we can think of as humans. There's too many questions and variables that come up; "will it be worse than I am now?" " Will I regret this decision but be unable to reverse it?"

I personally think you shouldn't do anything until you're at peace with these thoughts and questions. Change is always the worst part about living, I can't imagine how much worse it is in death.

W

wishicouldctb

Apr 15, 2024

I'm the same way. This is the only thing that has stopped me my whole life from doing it. My family will be better off without me I have no friends. I'm just concerned that I'll finally work up the courage to end all my suffering and then end up going to hell just to suffer more. It feels completely hopeless. I've wished almost my whole life that I was just never born. If i knew for sure that I would go to heaven or that there was nothing after death I would ctb but I just don't know. And since I don't know I'll probably never work up the courage to do it and just have to continue to suffer through my miserable life until it runs it's own course. I'm not scared at all of being nothing or there being no afterlife I'm just scared of going to hell.

Reactions: karmaisabitch
Time4Peace

Time4Peace

What the hell I'm doing here?
Apr 9, 2024
I imagine it as a beautiful and peaceful place, where our bodies are perfect, our mind is perfect and our heart is loving as innocently as a child would, even if we are grown ups there. Party, travel, laugh, dance, surrounded with loving ppl. The list goes on!

P.S. stay the hell away from anyone who would try to convince you to come back here!!! :)))

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
A human is just a brain. Once the brain dies the human will never exist again.

Why are souls , ghosts , afterlife , reincarnation, god hiding ? no one has ever taken a video with billions of cameras on smartphones.

There's no afterlife reincarnation soul god , magic none of that.

Many people with all the technology , smart phones have never detected even a sign of an energy field or some other evidence of any of that.

Billions of people have video cameras on their smart phones .but they have never captured video of a soul, reincarnation , god , afterlife etc. why? because none of that exists.

They won't even dare try to fake a video of a soul, afterlife , god etc with ai or all the special effects because they know no one will buy it.

Last edited:
Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
I've dealt with enough people who try to scam, be corrupt and are generally garbage but this made me laugh in a nihilistic way.

His mother hired "mediums". What the hell is wrong with people? That's not even a cope at that point - it's a spit on her son's grave. Maybe, I don't know - hired these "mediums" before he did it and let the ghosts check what magic spell is keeping him here.

People are so fucked….

A

another_user

Apr 16, 2024
I don't know what is after but I am not too concerned. I do have a fear if there is nothing that my last moment will be infinitely long. I think it is irrational, but I just think if my consciousness is my only reference point then it can never end for me and I will be trapped in my final moment at the edge of life and death forever which is why I am very scared of most methods and have aborted them.

sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
I imagine it as a beautiful and peaceful place, where our bodies are perfect, our mind is perfect and our heart is loving as innocently as a child would, even if we are grown ups there. Party, travel, laugh, dance, surrounded with loving ppl. The list goes on!

P.S. stay the hell away from anyone who would try to convince you to come back here!!! :)))
Wdym? The archons?

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Enlightened
Jan 1, 2024
I've dealt with enough people who try to scam, be corrupt and are generally garbage but this made me laugh in a nihilistic way.

His mother hired "mediums". What the hell is wrong with people? That's not even a cope at that point - it's a spit on her son's grave. Maybe, I don't know - hired these "mediums" before he did it and let the ghosts check what magic spell is keeping him here.

People are so fucked….
I do believe in psychic mediums but this lady and her so called psychic mediums are frauds and its disgusting how she is profiting off her sons death from suicide and selling expensive energy balancing shit

Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
I do believe in psychic mediums but this lady and her so called psychic mediums are frauds and its disgusting how she is profiting off her sons death from suicide and selling expensive energy balancing shit
These "mediums" or the good ones are usually highly trained in body language, facial expressions and human psychology. It's similar to how magicians were exposed even though A LOT of people believed them to be real (lol).

When there is doubt, unknown or uncertainty - these are easy picking for people to prey on you. That's how these professions stay alive - they work on your trauma or loss to keep their pay check running. It's no different than therapists.

If they were doing it from a morally good standpoint they WOULD NOT charge you. Plus "speaking to the dead" is so non sensicle you might as well throw a dart at a random wheel with instructions.

Liars, cheats, con artists, etc. And I'm someone who can't read faces. Unfortunately I like to read information but it's always the stuff that conflicts with the people earning a living from it.

Z-A

Z-A

Let me go
Mar 3, 2024
I believe that after we die, our bodies decompose like those of other living beings, and the cycle of life continues, with all reproducing species ultimately sharing the same fate. I don't believe in afterlife (hell/heaven), reincarnation or eternal nothingness (if aware).

Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
I believe that after we die, our bodies decompose like those of other living beings, and the cycle of life continues, with all reproducing species ultimately sharing the same fate. I don't believe in afterlife (hell/heaven), reincarnation or eternal nothingness (if aware).
That's not a belief. That's biology and ecology. It's exactly how it is after the body stops functioning.