• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Darkover

Darkover

Illuminated
Jul 29, 2021
Does anyone feel like they are living in a really boring, poorly constructed video game. People like my parents always say shit like " why do you play games when you don't get to keep any of the achievements". This made me think, isn't life the exact same thing? Sure you could become successful but you won't get to keep any of the shit you worked hard for. Eventually it will all become nothing when you die. And if it doesn't you won't even know its there. It feels like an even bigger waste of time because it's not even fun... Like working 9-5 until I'm too old to do so doesn't really seem like alot of fun.

this life is like a shitty game. The plot is shit, it's pay-to-win, there doesn't seem to be a goal, and the NPCs are mostly all boring.

Last edited:
kunikuzushi

kunikuzushi

sause
Jan 24, 2023
I don't know why this is comforting. I guess because there's no pressure to get achievements in life if I remember it's all gonna be gone. And I can just stop playing whenever I want. Thanks for this

Reactions: Praestat_Mori