• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

M

Morning Angel

Useless Broken Wings
Aug 8, 2018
Long before my life went to shit, I would sometimes go to bars with friends once in a while. One of my friends had never been out in the nightlife much so I said we should take her out sometime to a local bar I'd been to that had great music and drinks.

I must have forgotten to check the bar's calendar because I always assumed Saturday nights were ladies night at this place. When she and I walked in, we were surrounded.... by furries. Furries singing karaoke at the bar, furries dancing, furries feeling each other up. A fox hitting on a penguin is an interesting sight, especially not knowing if it's a guy or girl behind the animal head. We didn't leave the place, just hung around. Still danced but I apologized to my friend repeatedly for not checking the calendar.

Might sound odd as hell but can't judge because uh... here we are lol. (Love y'all)

Anyone else walked in on some weird shit?

Last edited:
akosineenee

akosineenee

Invisible idiot
Aug 22, 2018
Long before my life went to shit, I would sometimes go to bars with friends once in a while. One of my friends had never been out in the nightlife much so I said we should take her out sometime to a local bar I'd been to that had great music and drinks.

I must have forgotten to check the bar's calendar because I always assumed Saturday nights were ladies night at this place. When she and I walked in, we were surrounded.... by furries. Furries singing karaoke at the bar, furries dancing, furries feeling each other up. A fox hitting on a penguin is an interesting sight, especially not knowing who's behind the animal head. We didn't leave the place, just hung around. Some guy in a wolf suit hit on my fiend and we had to tell him to back off. Still danced but I apologized to my friend repeatedly for not checking the calendar.

Might sound odd as hell but can't judge because uh... here we are lol. (Love y'all)

I haven't walked in on weird shit happening as I'm usually a participant of said weird shit.

B

berry

Sep 10, 2018
also furries can be really nice people
I like that the model of their community is based on 97% unconditionally accepting people (I think that's why they are open about kinks) and 3% actually liking anthropomorphic animals.

They never talk down the price of art commissions and actually tip.

9/10, great people if you can stomach/overlook the 'weird' stuff

Caustic Cardinals

Caustic Cardinals

Enlightened
Sep 1, 2018

I must have forgotten to check the bar's calendar because I always assumed Saturday nights were ladies night at this place. When she and I walked in, we were surrounded.... by furries. Furries singing karaoke at the bar, furries dancing, furries feeling each other up. A fox hitting on a penguin is an interesting sight, especially not knowing if it's a guy or girl behind the animal head. We didn't leave the place, just hung around. Still danced but I apologized to my friend repeatedly for not checking the calendar.

no furrys where i live but bubble parties and fog mosh sure love em

E

Endless

Sep 25, 2018

What a great story and photos! Thank you for giving me a giggle

S

Schopenhauer

Enlightened
Oct 3, 2018
It's 1am here, and I actually laughed out loud. See? I'm not depressed, I just hate life.

Anyway, I don't understand the appeal of the furry lifestyle, but who am I to judge? They are more wholesome than me...

fuckthis

fuckthis

I've made up my mind.
Sep 23, 2018
My family accidently walked into a nudist beach. But that's about it. Also those pictures made me visualize things much better, and now I find it a lot funnier. I have nothing against furries, I guess it's just the way they're all gathered in a club or something haha, and you stayed X)

lostinthedream

lostinthedream

Warlock
Sep 2, 2018

I haven't laughed this hard in ages... omg.. hahaahahahaha

No_Lxve

No_Lxve

it's always better to cease to exist
Apr 14, 2023
to be honest I respect the furry community. I know all of the people there are actually great people.

I'm not a furry myself but I respect all the people who express themselves in a certain type of way and to have fun their own way.

I'm glad they're happy.