• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Such a slow and boring day. I dunno what to do with myself.

• Hugs
Reactions: GinaIsReady
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
now thinking about rum... :love: i could seriously go for bacardi lime right now.
You've been a busy little Beaver today. I think you can make the liqour run for us today! :wink:

Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
haha, you've caught me! trying to get to 300 posts before i leave on march 1st.
Easy enough, come play some of the game threads with me. I still enjoy playing them and they've been slow today.

E

Epsilon0

Enlightened
Dec 28, 2019
Can you please take a second to acknowledge the masterpiece which is Black Sabbath's Headless Cross?

Reactions: one4all
Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
Easy enough, come play some of the game threads with me. I still enjoy playing them and they've been slow today.

so that's how you got your number count up! :pfff::O:O
That's perfect, one for me and one for you! Sorry I'm a terrible influence :pfff:

I was gifted this mug yesterday for my morning coffee... but I don't drink hot drinks, so breakfast rum out of a mug is acceptable right?
88028656 199785371126488 4155785461979152384 n

Last edited:
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
so that's how you got your number count up! :pfff::O:O

I was gifted this mug yesterday for my morning coffee... but I don't drink hot drinks, so breakfast rum out of a mug is acceptable right?
View attachment 28524
Part of it yea. Plus alot of time and trying to help others in need. @BlueWidow had a philosophy that I adopted. She hated to see any thread go un replied to because she didn't want people to feel left out or alone. Me and her were kindred in some ways and I will now carry that torch for her.

Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
Part of it yea. Plus alot of time and trying to help others in need. @BlueWidow had a philosophy that I adopted. She hated to see any thread go un replied to because she didn't want people to feel left out or alone. Me and her were kindred in some ways and I will now carry that torch for her.

I try and respond to unreplied to threads, but normally I don't have a clue what to say! words aren't easy for me, when It comes to longer threads, I don't want to just repeat what others have said

• Hugs
Reactions: Brick In The Wall
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Ahh I do that too. Imagine pouring your heart out and being ignored. No way. With you there. And Blue (bless her)

Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I try and respond to unreplied to threads, but normally I don't have a clue what to say! words aren't easy for me, when It comes to longer threads, I don't want to just repeat what others have said
It can be tedius at times because you see the same sentiments over and over again. But I do generally take pride in being able to help others when I can.

I've built a network of friends here that rival any other relationships I've had in life. I do generally like to help and support others when I can.

D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
It's sometimes not as much about what is said, more that something is said at all. I feel awkward often but I just accept that It may sound trite.

Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
It can be tedius at times because you see the same sentiments over and over again. But I do generally take pride in being able to help others when I can.

I've built a network of friends here that rival any other relationships I've had in life. I do generally like to help and support others when I can.

PMd you
It's sometimes not as much about what is said, more that something is said at all. I feel awkward often but I just accept that It may sound trite.

When Ive had a few I am a bit more easy going and will chat shit til the cows come home,
Damn I want a pet cow...!

• Love
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Hey this joint has picked up since I kicked Cecil into shape earlier. Still want the sexy robot barmaids though.

Reactions: Deleted member 1768
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I have a thing of I"ll reply to a thread I see, that seems to be legit, and not like "I snorted jello made of cheeries, I heard cheeries had cyanide, how much to ctb?" like threads.

D

Dear Flabby

Please listen to “Across the Universe”
Feb 20, 2020

It is appreciated and noticed. I feel invisible often, and both you and @Carina really help me lurch onward.

• Love
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
It is appreciated and noticed. I feel invisible often, and both you and @Carina really help me lurch onward.
I'm glad when I can help anyone. I've been there and I still am there to some extent. No one knows what their future holds but we can support one another in the meantime!

Reactions: Dear Flabby