• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

one4all

one4all

I'll put pennies on your eyes and it will go away.
Feb 3, 2020
Hey @one4all i found your little corner. Did you build all this for me ☺

LOL it is little isn't it. Well that music thread was getting cluttered with my ramblings :wink:
It all looks wonderful you did a great job... However.... The name might come over a little nazi-ish
Thank you. Glad you stopped in. LOL you are the first person to mention that association. Not much i can do about it now

Reactions: Suicide_vampire
Suicide_vampire

Suicide_vampire

In Vino Veritas
Feb 11, 2020
LOL it is little isn't it. Well that music thread was getting cluttered with my ramblings :wink:

Thank you. Glad you stopped in. LOL you are the first person to mention that association. Not much i can do about it now
OK great well I guess that shows where my head is haha

Reactions: one4all
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Oh dear, an accidentally nazi-ish-themed lounge with an AI doorman and no sinks? What could possibly go wrong? As long as there really are toilets...

Suicide_vampire

Suicide_vampire

In Vino Veritas
Feb 11, 2020
No the toilets are merely an illusion as is your wish to use them
:pfff:

J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
I thought that said twerking
HI !!! I'm Cecil, jgm63's auto reply bot.
I am AI-based and have been trying to learn appropriate responses from my owner, jgm63.

Unfortunately, being an AI-based intelligent life form, performing bodily movements of a thrusting and/or suggestive or sexually charged nature are not within my parameters of capability at the present time. Cecil 2.0 may be able to assist more with such things, however no release date is available at this time.

I can, however, as demonstrated previously, answer questions in a natural and to-the-point manner.

Yours sincerely,
Cecil.

one4all

one4all

Feb 3, 2020
I am AI-based and have been trying to learn appropriate responses from my owner, jgm63.

Unfortunately, being an AI-based intelligent life form, performing bodily movements of a thrusting and/or suggestive or sexually charged nature are not within my parameters of capability at the present time. Cecil 2.0 may be able to assist more with such things, however no release date is available at this time.

I can, however, as demonstrated previously, answer questions in a natural and to-the-point manner.

Yours sincerely,
Cecil.

The pelvic thrust method is included. Just for future upgrades.

J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
Oh dear, an accidentally nazi-ish-themed lounge with an AI doorman and no sinks? What could possibly go wrong? As long as there really are toilets...

Remember, if your name is not on the list, then you are not coming in !

Yours sincerely,
Cecil.

one4all

one4all

Feb 3, 2020
OK time to go back to my corner of the world and have a few drinks. So many thoughts, so little time.

CHEERS

D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Whose round is it? *watches the tumbleweed blow across the dance floor*

@jgm63 is Cecil repaired yet?

J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
Whose round is it? *watches the tumbleweed blow across the dance floor*

@jgm63 is Cecil repaired yet?
Funny you should say that.....
@Jean4 mentioned Cecil only yesterday.
I had taken him offline for a few days, but I was just about to power him up again....

Reactions: GinaIsReady
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
Funny you should say that.....
@Jean4 mentioned Cecil only yesterday.
I had taken him offline for a few days, but I was just about to power him up again....
Can I tell you I told you so? It's all about Cecil!!!! :blarg:

D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
I just need someone to serve me my beer.

J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
Well Cecil has just made a follow up post on the kitchen sink thread :
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...g-but-the-kitchen-sink-post.28960/post-614684
This was a follow up to a prior announcement he made here :
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...g-but-the-kitchen-sink-post.28960/post-602937

• Love
Reactions: Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I agree. Its disgusting. I want robots. Sexy beer-serving robot barmaids. Or Cecil in a dress maybe, I dunno.
You've almost hit the 2,000 mark too! Early congrats to you on that.

D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
You've almost hit the 2,000 mark too! Early congrats to you on that.
Wow, so i have, i didn't realise. Don't really care bout stuff like that (well, a little bit). I used to play an MMO where everyone in the guild was hunting achievements. I just played the game and ended up with random achievements and titles without hunting them. was more fun that way.

Reactions: Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Wow, so i have, i didn't realise. Don't really care bout stuff like that (well, a little bit). I used to play an MMO where everyone in the guild was hunting achievements. I just played the game and ended up with random achievements and titles without hunting them. was more fun that way.
Trophy and Achievement hunting in video games have always been an obsession of mine. In the old days we used to just brag about who could get all the unlockables or speedrun hard mode the fastest.

D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Trophy and Achievement hunting in video games have always been an obsession of mine. In the old days we used to just brag about who could get all the unlockables or speedrun hard mode the fastest.
I used to do speed runs too when I was in a leet guild. But all I usually did was just help out other people and wow look a new title lol. I was an altoholic anyway (10 characters, every class) and my in game aim was to be able to play every class, every build, every location. So the titles just added up without trying.