• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

one4all

one4all

I'll put pennies on your eyes and it will go away.
Feb 3, 2020
Just wanted to create a separate forum for some people that just want to get shit off there chest. Not looking for political agendas or ways to do things. Just a nice place where people can talk openly and freely about WTF is going on. To be be honest i created this thread for someone i've been talking to for the past couple hours. Hope it helps.
Well back to our regularly scheduled program. Please don't touch the displays

Last edited:
one4all

one4all

Feb 3, 2020
Welcome to the SS-lounge!

We have an open bar and a 3-star Michelin buffet for our first class members, and we offer coke and peanuts for economy users.

We hope you enjoy your stay.

It's 4- Star.. The reviews just came in a minute ago, thanks to the Chef.
Awww come on people. Don't be shy. Epsilon0 one is here also :devil: *shameless plug*

Last edited:
J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
Welcome to the SS-lounge!

We have an open bar and a 3-star Michelin buffet for our first class members, and we offer coke and peanuts for economy users.

We hope you enjoy your stay.
and if you happen to hear any flattering comments, but aren't sure where they're coming from, then don't be alarmed.
It will be from the peanuts.....
THEY'RE COMPLIMENTARY !!!!! [ I'll get my coat..... ]

For anyone wishing to CTB whilst in the lounge, our guest chef @Jean4 can rustle up one of her lovingly prepared meals for you, but be warned, the peacefulness rating is zero according to a sneak preview of the next PPH release... (But reliability is 10, so if you can endure the agony.....)

one4all

one4all

Feb 3, 2020
and if you happen to hear any flattering comments, but aren't sure where they're coming from, then don't be alarmed.

For anyone wishing to CTB whilst in the lounge, our guest chef @Jean4 can rustle up one of her lovingly prepared meals for you, but be warned, the peacefulness rating is zero according to a sneak preview of the next PPH release... (But reliability is 10, so if you can endure the agony.....)

Hold on!!! @Jean4 that is the prepared meal.. not one she cooks?

one4all

one4all

Feb 3, 2020
Well, I've heard that anything @Jean4 touches in the kitchen, whether prepared fresh or her pre-packaged ready-meal range, are considered lethal.... It's not called "Jean's Culinary Cyanide - the ULTIMATE weight loss meals (100% weight loss, guaranteed)", for nothing.....

I heard she tends to burn things alot. I always pondered about CO2 after she cooks.

E

Epsilon0

Enlightened
Dec 28, 2019

If the peanuts are complimentary, then the drinks are on the house - everyone please get a ladder!

one4all

one4all

Feb 3, 2020
Made your own corner I can respect that.

Actually it was intended for another person in the community. We kind of took over another thread, off topic and music. So not to have anyone complain i thought something different would be nice
You guys need to slow your role on tagging Jean though.

Didn't mean to tag her. Just include the reference. My apologies.

J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
I heard she tends to burn things alot. I always pondered about CO2 after she cooks.
I believe she uses the CO2 as backup. If memory serves, in 1986, one of her meals weren't fatal, but the CO2 did the job....

Reactions: one4all
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Actually it was intended for another person in the community. We kind of took over another thread, off topic and music. So not to have anyone complain i thought something different would be nice

Na I get it man. Everyone deserves a space. I made a similar spinoff thread once.

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019

You took over another thread? huh... in offtopic I'd think most were just random anyway just where people just did things and kind of played games and met others.
Oh but for the second thing, if you put an @ it tags a person if you didn't know :)

Have fun!

Reactions: seekingrelease22
J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
A little Sn..a little CO2.. some basil.. some garlic.. some olives :sunglasses:
Oh no, she doesn't need any unusual ingredients to achieve the lethality of her meals.
It is achieved purely by her prowess in cooking burning......

one4all

one4all

Feb 3, 2020
Oh no, she doesn't need any unusual ingredients to achieve the lethality of her meals.
It is achieved purely by her prowess in cooking......
Danm it.. olives are a must!

Reactions: BlackPoppet
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
It was a try. Not looking to make this place famous or anything. Just thought it would be a nice place for them to chat, instead of the other thread.
You're good bro! Again, I get it.

Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
It is achieved purely by her prowess in cooking burning......
Ask Cecil how my cooking is. ;)

one4all

one4all

Feb 3, 2020
You took over another thread? huh... in offtopic I'd think most were just random anyway just where people just did things and kind of played games and met others.
Oh but for the second thing, if you put an @ it tags a person if you didn't know :)

Have fun!

Well not really took over. We just started chatting on it. It was an off topic on, yes. Just didn't want to piss off anyone.

I know about the @.. just didn't realize it was in the post. Damn copy and paste shit :wink:

Well this has snow balled into something of it's own now. Not sure if that is a good things or a bad thing.

Last edited:
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Well not really took over. We just started chatting on it. It was an off topic on, yes. Just didn't want to piss off anyone.

I know about the @.. just didn't realize it was in the post. Damn copy and paste shit :wink:

Well this has snow balled into something of it's own now. Not sure if that is a good things or a bad thing.
It's not begun to SNowball yet. But it will and now you're at the helm my man. I hope you can steer the ship when members start dropping on your thread.