• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

callme

callme

I'm a loose cannon - I bang all the time.
Aug 15, 2021
Can anybody please explain, seriously ---

Why is the english language? What makes it so different?

In a movie or a book it is a character but in a war, it HAS to be a hero. You are on film, never on movie, che sara sara. And why the ancient word for camera and a relatively new portmanteau for video camera? Camera always was camera the day it came into existence, but a video recorder is a "camcorder". Everybody else calls camera a video recorder, like a Sony DCR-VX you'd be filmed singing along the christmas carols.

And why does every expression has to be personified? Christmas Carol, free Will, honest John, peeping Tom (mom?), little Timmy, alright Jack, negative Nancy, debbie Downer, Thatcher the milk snatcher, positive Polly, hail Mary, Stan the man, Big van Vader, Gomer Pyle... the list never ends

What's the damn case for plural and singular you? The only way to differentiate is whether it's followed by son of a bitch. In that connection, why f*ck you, but no f*ck plural you, or f*ck you two?

jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
Well this sucks, today and yesterday I'm feeling less like CTB just after I started applying for Pegasos. I'm going to have to stick with it, what an uphill battle. Do I really want to put my family and gf through the grief if I only low key want to die? I still don't have anything I could say I really want to live for. And I can't just live for others

Reactions: Disappointered
mrahc

mrahc

Sep 7, 2022
i hate how unimportant and unlovable i am to all of my family. all of them are close and talk to each other but no one ever reaches out to me or bothers to form a relationship with me no matter how hard i try. it's like they don't even wanna bother to hold a conversation with me. i feel so worthless and useless. my dad spent the majority of my teen years chasing after some woman, neglecting me entirely. my mom's (who's the only person who truly loved me) is gone, my sister is gone, my brother abandoned me and moved to the midwest and now has a gf and never talks to me. my cousins practically act as if i don't exist. i just wish i wasn't alive so i wouldn't have to burden anyone with my existence cos it's clear that's all i am — just a burden. i just want to feel wanted. i'm so deprived of affection and love it hurts it feels like my heart is breaking any time i think about it. everything would be easier if i was dead and gone.

jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
i hate how unimportant and unlovable i am to all of my family. all of them are close and talk to each other but no one ever reaches out to me or bothers to form a relationship with me no matter how hard i try. it's like they don't even wanna bother to hold a conversation with me. i feel so worthless and useless. my dad spent the majority of my teen years chasing after some woman, neglecting me entirely. my mom's (who's the only person who truly loved me) is gone, my sister is gone, my brother abandoned me and moved to the midwest and now has a gf and never talks to me. my cousins practically act as if i don't exist. i just wish i wasn't alive so i wouldn't have to burden anyone with my existence cos it's clear that's all i am — just a burden. i just want to feel wanted. i'm so deprived of affection and love it hurts it feels like my heart is breaking any time i think about it. everything would be easier if i was dead and gone.
Sorry you feel like that, but I'm sure your family don't see you as a burder? Even if they do ignore you quite a bit? Sorry you mum and sister are gone *hugs*

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
mrahc

mrahc

Sep 7, 2022
Sorry you feel like that, but I'm sure your family don't see you as a burder? Even if they do ignore you quite a bit? Sorry you mum and sister are gone *hugs*
they most certainly do see me as a burden. the fact that none of em even reached out when my sister and mom died. no one called me when i was in the hospital or even visited me. my dad made a thousand excuses as to why he couldn't make it to the hospital when i was admitted. i'm killing myself tonight though with my belt so i'll be out of everyone's way. then they can all go about their lives.

jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
they most certainly do see me as a burden. the fact that none of em even reached out when my sister and mom died. no one called me when i was in the hospital or even visited me. my dad made a thousand excuses as to why he couldn't make it to the hospital when i was admitted. i'm killing myself tonight though with my belt so i'll be out of everyone's way. then they can all go about their lives.
Sorry it's come to that. I hope you find peace and I wish you the best of luck 🍀🍀🍀🍀

rationaltake

rationaltake

I'm rocking it - in another universe
Sep 28, 2021
Are you still around?

makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
With that kind of weight loss you should market your weight loss TV dinners to SS subscriber's. You'd make a killing! You could even use this as an advertising slogan, "Weight or wait loss our nutritious TV dinners give you both!" Love to all here.
Well, I've heard that anything @Jean4 touches in the kitchen, whether prepared fresh or her pre-packaged ready-meal range, are considered lethal.... It's not called "Jean's Culinary Cyanide - the ULTIMATE weight loss meals (100% weight loss, guaranteed)", for nothing.....