• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Heavenly Pup

Heavenly Pup

Reincarnated
Sep 18, 2021
Today's wise words: Life doesn't begin until 80.

So far 90% of Redditors believe in human euthanasia:

They're not purists though. Most of them would probably be absolutely against the idea of euthanasia for those who don't have some debilitating chronic physical disease.

• Hugs
Reactions: Manaaja
Passersby

Passersby

Trapped in space and time
Aug 29, 2019
This is what I am thinking right now.
There must be some kind of way out of here said the joker to the thief, Theres too much confusion , I can't get no relief.

• Hugs
Reactions: AtMostOkay
Passersby

Passersby

Trapped in space and time
Aug 29, 2019
I am not aware of any at the moment but I'm sure others will pop up at some point. They have always been around since the internet started. Here are some of the main threads with info about SN attempts , successes , and failures. There was another one but I couldn't find it. Nobody is keeping these updated anymore though. The members that were are gone now. RIP

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...nd-experiences-information-google-docs.29900/

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/members-attempting-with-sn-success-failure.22018/

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-successful-and-unsuccessful.30211/

Tristan

Tristan

Don’t cry for me, I’m already dead.
Mar 21, 2022
Hello folks, How can I write something under ,my picture? it just says member, would like to change it. Thank you.

S

silent staring void

Student
Jan 22, 2020
I hope this wasn't posted on here already but look what that Fixthe26 person posted on twitter lmao.
Screenshot 2022 04 03 at 18 06 45 2 Kelli Wilson fixthe26   Twitter
What do you think? Is it real or fake??? :ohhhh: :ohhhh: :ohhhh:

• Yay!
Reactions: SpaceCadet
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Does Nick Cannon own any t-shirts??? :hihi:
Watching "The Masked Singer" Dude must need to air out his pecs. :))
Wish I looked like him.

thereisthemist

thereisthemist

drops common loot when defeated
Nov 5, 2021
so what does the English word `lounge' mean

Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018
so what does the English word `lounge' mean
Err.. Place to hang out? A public living room? I'd have to google it.

"
Käännös
Verbit
1.oleskella
2.maleksia
3.oleilla
4.lekotella
5.lekottaa
6.loikoilla
7.nyhjätä
8.löhötä
Substantiivit
9.halli
10.odotushuone
11.aula
12.olohuone
13.baari
14.aulabaari
15.hallibaari
16.sohvabaari
Muut/tuntemattomat
17.lojua"
In Finnish.

That means it can mean: hall, waiting room, hallway, entrance, living room, bar, hallway entrance bar or someshit, hallwaybar, couch bar
and verbs: to hang around, to just spend time, to relax, to do nothing much, to lie down.

I read airports can have lounges. A place to hang around, wait, spend time, rest, relax, lie down, be on sofa, maybe have a few alcoholic drinks.

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
Have you seen it the NYT made a new youtube video about suicide? FIrst I thought it was another research on this forum. But this video is about suicide concerning young people.

WorthlessTrash

WorthlessTrash

Worthless
Apr 19, 2022
Have you seen it the NYT made a new youtube video about suicide? FIrst I thought it was another research on this forum. But this video is about suicide concerning young people.
Haven't seen it. People want to prevent suicide, but don't know how. Everyone has their own reasons for it, and you cannot cure everyone.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018
Dogs probably see us as hairless and ugly like the sphynx cat...

View attachment 91525
I thought Sphynx cats were ugly until someone I followed got a bunch of them and over the years I got used to them. Now I'm okay with their appearance, but of course I don't like the possible health issues it can cause... It's odd how you can go from hating something to liking something just by seeing it enough times on tumblr/twitter.
Since hairlessness sometimes causes health issues for sphynxes, would humans be healthier if they had nice hair? You could also hide all your acne, skin blemishes, scars, wrinkles, etc. behind the fur which would be nice.

There are also hairless dogs. Like the Chinese crested. They can have "powerpuff" and "hairless" variations. Then there are others like the ones in Mexico or South America that were used as heating bottles since their hairlessness made them warm.

I also saw a sneakpeak of a document years ago about a man who was completely covered in black hair like a chimpanzee.

...It's still odd. In some ways I find sphinxes much better looking than regular cats. They look alien and interesting and new and have nothing to hide. I honestly feel like that sphynxytti in that photo you posted is a lot cute than normal kittens, a thing I thought I'd never say ten years ago.

I'm tired, I need sleep and a vacation.

Marine

Marine

Make love win against fear 🤍
Jul 5, 2020
I just came across my narcissist ex's (first love who obliterated me 3 years ago and led to several suicide attempts) profile on a dating site who said his heart was taken but he was still open for another relationship (he's polyamorous) and I feel such heartbreak, despair and rage still ! I hope he'll break up soon and stay alone until he owns up to the hell he created for me... Why do I still care so much about such a guy ?! I really can't forgive what he did to me, it's only gone downhill from there and I can't seem to fix it no matter what...

Last edited:
Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018
@GenesAndEnvironment

Yo! Have you seen the Killer Bee raps (in both Eng and Jap)?

GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
@GenesAndEnvironment

Yo! Have you seen the Killer Bee raps (in both Eng and Jap)?
I am sweating so much from somehow being linked to these, can't even watch five seconds. Think it's good though, heard sweating removes toxins or something.

Now, this here is the real Naruto experience:

• Yay!
Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018
If I don't get money this month, I'll have to ctb very soon.

My disability money will stop coming after this month. I've been permanently disabled since birth, but you know how hard it is to get it. Like I have told you, you could be born without arms and legs, and still have to prove every single year that you don't have any arms or legs otherwise you won't get any disability benefits. I cannot renew it for reasons I don't feel like explaining for the tenth time.

I haven't won the lottery for some reason, haven't gotten any inheritance money, my savings will last probably two more months. I hate how this world doesn't reward people who save money. I mean, if there's a person who gets 2000€ a month and uses 500€ every month to buy new video games. And if there's a person who only gets 1000€ a month and only buys basic necessary things like food, water, heating, electricity, gasoline... The person who earns more will have a lot more money left even if they spent a lot more money to buy useless things while a poor person could save all the money they can and still be left with next to nothing.

Either make everyone rich, or stop having money and start having magic and the power to magically get things.

Lullaby

Lullaby

🌙
Mar 9, 2022
Had another crappy day, every little thing was going wrong but I had my tattoo appointment and made it. It took 3 hours, I'm really happy with how it turned out and I'm ending a bad day feeling a little good.

I don't have any friends so I just wanted to show you guys lol

88F3862B 867A 4257 9EC8 3E086DE3A111

G

Glowarm

F*ck everyone and everything
Apr 8, 2022
Had another crappy day, every little thing was going wrong but I had my tattoo appointment and made it. It took 3 hours, I'm really happy with how it turned out and I'm ending a bad day feeling a little good.

I don't have any friends so I just wanted to show you guys lol

View attachment 91984

Nice tattoo! I'm happy that you like it. I just finished saving up for my next tat and can't wait for it.