• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

motyxia

motyxia

less than him
Oct 14, 2021
Can anyone recommend a decent movie or two for tonight? Any type is welcome. I'd like to spend my last evening watching something different.
Color Out of Space (2019). It's loosely based on The Colour Out of Space by Lovecraft. Really loosely, it's very different. I loved it, it was a lot of fun to watch. The visuals are gorgeous & it made me laugh. It's not a comedy film, it's horror, it's funny in an absurd way. I laughed really hard at the scene where Nathan (played by Nicolas Cage) was throwing vegetables and screaming "Slam dunk"

S

seaweaves

they/them
Oct 25, 2021
With a friend, my first in person interaction in over two months, and someone who I thought was distancing from me. Really fighting an urge to self harm (and not appropriate to share irl right now) , so letting out some energy by posting in this thread!

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
Laddydragon

Laddydragon

May 16, 2021
With a friend, my first in person interaction in over two months, and someone who I thought was distancing from me. Really fighting an urge to self harm (and not appropriate to share irl right now) , so letting out some energy by posting in this thread!
Hey I'm late to this but hope you're well I'm glad you posted here regardless :)

callme

callme

I'm a loose cannon - I bang all the time.
Aug 15, 2021
Why not introduce different ranks and insignia in SS? Like Obersturmbannführer.

Reactions: TheHatedOne
DayOfDecember

DayOfDecember

Dec 19, 2021
Of note: SS didn't show up in Google search when I looked for it today. I believe it was two days ago when it still did.

I would have expected this to happen in the days immediately following the Times's December 9th piece, but it didn't. Instead, the wipe appears to coincide with the letters sent by two groups of congresspeople on December 20th and 21st, as detailed in this The Hill article.

Presumably, this means that new visitors of this site will slow drastically. Those of us who've found it already should be grateful we did in time. (Granted, people may still be able to find this place via direct link. I managed to do it by chancing on an archived copy of a comment on the now-banned r/ExposingSS sub via a Reddit search tool, although it's plausible that I was the only person in the world to do it that way.)

not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Of note: SS didn't show up in Google search when I looked for it today. I believe it was two days ago when it still did.

I would have expected this to happen in the days immediately following the Times's December 9th piece, but it didn't. Instead, the wipe appears to coincide with the letters sent by two groups of congresspeople on December 20th and 21st, as detailed in this The Hill article.

Presumably, this means that new visitors of this site will slow drastically. Those of us who've found it already should be grateful we did in time. (Granted, people may still be able to find this place via direct link. I managed to do it by chancing on an archived copy of a comment on the now-banned r/ExposingSS sub via a Reddit search tool, although it's plausible that I was the only person in the world to do it that way.)
I haven't seen the S.S. link for 2 or 3 days but the Twitter link was still there until today. Pretty sure you can still google suicide methods though.

Reactions: callme
rationaltake

rationaltake

I'm rocking it - in another universe
Sep 28, 2021

It doesn't come up in bing with just sanctioned suicide. But it does with sanctioned suicide.com or sanctioned suicide.org.

• Love
Simba

Simba

Missunderstood Potato
Dec 9, 2018
Happy Holidays everyone. I hope you find a way to enjoy these days regardless of difficult circumstances. I'm gonna spend the Holidays alone. As ususal.
You have all of us on SS with you ,altho not physical but even if is virtual at least is something n not nothing ,n happy hollidays to you n everyone on SS
I haven't seen the S.S. link for 2 or 3 days but the Twitter link was still there until today. Pretty sure you can still google suicide methods though.
Wikipedia has suicide methods too ,ironic how StopSS and the fixers dont all gather up to sue a company like Wikipedia - a "tech giant" .. meh

callme

callme

I'm a loose cannon - I bang all the time.
Aug 15, 2021
President Kennedy had barbiturates dispensed to him by Abraham Lincoln's wife.

Findail

Findail

Jan 9, 2022
Hi all. New here and just finding my way around the place. I don't seem to see a search function or user messaging.. do we not have those functions or do i need to be regged for a while? Sorry if this isn't the right forum but don't see a help forum as such..

• Hugs
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Hi all. New here and just finding my way around the place. I don't seem to see a search function or user messaging.. do we not have those functions or do i need to be regged for a while? Sorry if this isn't the right forum but don't see a help forum as such..
How can I create a thread, send a PM to a user, or join the chat?
The permissions to create a thread, send and receive PMs, and use the chatroom will be granted automatically after you post a certain secret number of times and are active for at least 24 hours. This is to avoid spam and abuse of accounts.

This is from the rules and info at the top beside Forums. Search is at the top right.
Welcome to S.S. :hug:

T

Trattkantarellen198

Jan 9, 2022
I am posting just to say what a great site this is. Finally some place with competent advice on how to end one's life. Too bad I cannot search yet, I am really looking forward to that :)