• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
Fuck, Squiddy. Third person, huh? Do you feel any kinda way towards this supposed diagnosis?
I mean it could be true. The first time I got told I might have it was in 2015, but I wasn't really experiencing many of the symptoms. In 2020, a therapist I saw in another state tried to say I have it and I said maybe and now in 2021, my nurse practitioner says that's what I probably have and I think I can see why (even when I'm not in mania or depression, I felt the fake earthquakes)

• Hugs
Reactions: botanormal and BitterlyAlive_
BitterlyAlive_

BitterlyAlive_

-
Dec 8, 2020
Very interesting. Well, I hope whatever they ultimately decide to do, it works for you.

• Hugs
Reactions: botanormal and Squiddy
Squiddy

Squiddy

Sep 4, 2019
Very interesting. Well, I hope whatever they ultimately decide to do, it works for you.

I would take my meds, but I hate how they put me to sleep 16 hours and when I'm not manic, I hate my body so much. Right now currently manic and I couldn't care less about my weight right now as I feel perfect lol.

• Hugs
BitterlyAlive_

BitterlyAlive_

-
Dec 8, 2020

I would take my meds, but I hate how they put me to sleep 16 hours and when I'm not manic, I hate my body so much. Right now currently manic and I couldn't care less about my weight right now as I feel perfect lol.
I can understand that, mate. But remember how things spiraled out of control last time? I know you don't want to, but it may be a good idea to take your meds. I don't want you to hurt yourself or get stuck in a situation.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: botanormal and Squiddy
Squiddy

Squiddy

Sep 4, 2019
I can understand that, mate. But remember how things spiraled out of control last time? I know you don't want to, but it may be a good idea to take your meds. I don't want you to hurt yourself or get stuck in a situation.
True and it probably would be better to take them, I just hate being so hyper focused on my weight when I'm not manic :(

Oddly since waking up, I haven't really felt any earthquakes, but maybe I'm talking too soon lol.

• Hugs
BrokenHopes

BrokenHopes

What doesn't kill you, f*cks you up.
Nov 27, 2019
Hello lounging people.
I'm so suprised by my own inadequacy. I give my all for a time and then I fall. Disgusted by my being, so it is difficult to move. Can not stand the feeling of being in my own body. I wish it was all a nightmare but it is not.
I'm tired and hope can be a dangerous thing.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: TriggerHappy, kovkay, Good4Nothing and 3 others
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Hello lounging people.
I'm so suprised by my own inadequacy. I give my all for a time and then I fall. Disgusted by my being, so it is difficult to move. Can not stand the feeling of being in my own body. I wish it was all a nightmare but it is not.
I'm tired and hope can be a dangerous thing.
I feel ya. It can be disappointing to fail over and over and over and over and over again.
qw4tmnwebps21.jpg

What are you having to numb that feel?

• Hugs
Reactions: Umbreon, botanormal and BrokenHopes
Umbreon

Umbreon

Weed Addict
Aug 20, 2020
Didn't think at 22 I'd be high on marijuana drinking orange juice at my parents house at 4 am unemployed but here I am

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: xBrialesana, oversizedsweaters, botanormal and 1 other person
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Didn't think at 22 I'd be high on marijuana drinking orange juice at my parents house at 4 am unemployed but here I am
Lol, same (without the weed... or the orange juice).

• Hugs
Reactions: botanormal
BrokenHopes

BrokenHopes

What doesn't kill you, f*cks you up.
Nov 27, 2019
I feel ya. It can be disappointing to fail over and over and over and over and over again.
qw4tmnwebps21.jpg

What are you having to numb that feel?
Yeah it sure can. Would love a cold beer. But in reality Im just eating alot. Can't drink anymore

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment and botanormal
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Is there no more community or is it just that no one lounges anymore!? Either way this can't stand!

• Hugs
Reactions: xBrialesana, Umbreon, botanormal and 2 others
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Is there no more community or is it just that no one lounges anymore!? Either way this can't stand!
I get lost in all the music threads. :wink: It seems like can't keep up with the lounge threads anymore. :aw:

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: TriggerHappy, botanormal, Brick In The Wall and 1 other person
Sockeye Salmon

Sockeye Salmon

Student
Mar 28, 2018
I have to find a job in a month or so and I have no job experience and a piss poor cv.

I need a job that I can work from home in, and not overly stress me or take my daily energy completely.

• Hugs
Reactions: BitterlyAlive_, botanormal and not-2-b-the-answer
botanormal

botanormal

Mage
Nov 9, 2020
Warm & snuggly hugs to everyone in the SS lounge! I hope all is well. :hug::heart:

7X7HPs4.gif

• Hugs
Reactions: UseItOrLoseIt, Umbreon, BitterlyAlive_ and 1 other person
reticen

reticen

Student
Nov 5, 2020
Anyone for wine and cake for lunch? The special is a 2019 Château-Pénto served nitrite topped cheesecake.

• Love
Reactions: TriggerHappy, Umbreon, BitterlyAlive_ and 1 other person
CynicalHopelessness

CynicalHopelessness

Messenger of Silence
Jan 9, 2020
Huh, nice seeing new and old faces alike. Wish the circumstances were different tho

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: xBrialesana, BitterlyAlive_ and not-2-b-the-answer
oversizedsweaters

oversizedsweaters

Mar 6, 2021
I have to find a job in a month or so and I have no job experience and a piss poor cv.

I need a job that I can work from home in, and not overly stress me or take my daily energy completely.
@Gummy I know this is a really late reply haha, but I used to work for a customer service. It was from home because of covid and for me it was a good job to do. I personally find calling really exhausting, but sometimes there are also companies where you only have to send mails or have to chat with people. Just wanted to let you know, maybe that's also an option. I hope you find a job that fits you! ☺️

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and BitterlyAlive_
BitterlyAlive_

BitterlyAlive_

-
Dec 8, 2020
@Gummy I have a friend who works in customer service, but she just answers people's questions and emails. Most of the people aren't truly angry, just stressed because of the issue/misunderstanding they're calling for. Once my friend does her job, they are usually quite grateful and apologetic. She works from home on a laptop provided by the company, makes more than enough to live on her own.

Perhaps you could look into a job like that? If you'd like, feel free to PM me about it. It's a nationwide company in the US and seems pretty decent from what I've seen.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
Umbreon

Umbreon

Weed Addict
Aug 20, 2020
Warm & snuggly hugs to everyone in the SS lounge! I hope all is well. :hug::heart:

7X7HPs4.gif
Everything is NOT well my dad is really pissing me off and telling me my life isn't that bad when he knows jack shit about what truly goes on in my head

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: oversizedsweaters, not-2-b-the-answer and botanormal
Sockeye Salmon

Sockeye Salmon

Student
Mar 28, 2018
@BitterlyAlive_ @oversizedsweaters
I don't know if I'm up for that. I'm not good at social stuff like that.. I'm looking for something that's more in line with what I'm studying. Anything like graphic design, illustration, 3d modelling and animating, or even video editing. As long as it doesn't require that much experience or in-depth knowledge of a particular field. Also I don't live in the NA or the EU...

• Hugs
Reactions: oversizedsweaters, not-2-b-the-answer and Brick In The Wall
oversizedsweaters

oversizedsweaters

Mar 6, 2021
I don't know if I'm up for that. I'm not good at social stuff like that.. I'm looking for something that's more in line with what I'm studying. Anything like graphic design, illustration, 3d modelling and animating, or even video editing. As long as it doesn't require that much experience or in-depth knowledge of a particular field. Also I don't live in the NA or the EU...
Aah I understand, the topics you're studying sound really interesting! I hope you can find something that suits you and that you'll like to do!

TriggerHappy

TriggerHappy

In the kingdom of th blind; the one-eyed are kings
Jan 24, 2021
have been having such a shite time lately - nothing seems to work:
- at this tangent if i ctb'd i'd probably fuck it up.
ON THAT NOTE I WANTED TO SHARE MY FAVOURITE CHILDHOOD MOVIE SUICIDE SCENE:

(I wasn't reared on teletubbies; it was spirits, tarot cards and santana: thanks mom love/miss you always!)
ENJOY! (ps: movie's free on youtube it's worth it)

• Hugs
Reactions: Brick In The Wall and Good4Nothing
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Wow, this thread is really dropping off. This can't stand!

Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
bike riding GIF

• Love
Reactions: TriggerHappy and not-2-b-the-answer
NeverSatisfied

NeverSatisfied

Experienced
Dec 28, 2020
I am hunger. What's easy when you're too nbbvhfc to even get up?

• Love
Reactions: Umbreon, Brick In The Wall and not-2-b-the-answer
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Here I am, still here, alone, how sad.

• Hugs
TriggerHappy

TriggerHappy

In the kingdom of th blind; the one-eyed are kings
Jan 24, 2021
Predator

ha! ha! so i discovered the "Recovery Partner's Megathread" and so i've been tripping about how this is nothing more than a glorified dating site (where the sick prey on the sicker) and we are all vulnerable to desire and deceit.
& i faithfully / faithlessly went looking for 'friends' with 'common interests / desires' yes, I too am an apex predator...

... but then i remembered no-one else (only I} can make myself happy / miserable / find fullfillment
i am too burdened by the actions of my past: i may only bring others my burden [until i am maybe well]

so i deleted my communication (and promises of poetry / passion and even exquisite pain)
until i can love myself; i will only love you from afar...

• Hugs
Reactions: NeverSatisfied and not-2-b-the-answer
Sockeye Salmon

Sockeye Salmon

Student
Mar 28, 2018
why am I always the one who obsesses and clings to other people why can't it be the other way around for once...
I fucking hate being all awkward and gross because I cling to anyone who gives me some attention and love. And they obviously don't feel that same way back so I'm left hanging feeling even worse. I'm just a dumbass.

• Hugs
Reactions: ErzsebetBATHORY, not-2-b-the-answer and xBrialesana