• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Latios

Latios

Experienced
Nov 22, 2020
I suppose we don't know for sure (unless we do and I'm missing something - this happened before my time) that he was a member of SS.
But, from what I understand we are the only suicide forum of our kind, or at the least the most prevalent. He may have been an active member here, or he may have not been a member but used us for the research.. I'd be quite confident that the "suicide forum" mentioned in the coroner's report is us - particularly seeing as the coroner has sent their report to government also.
It's heartbreakingly sad to read.
-Acopia:heart:
Oh, I didn't see the ``suicide forum'' thing, thanks for pointing that out. My bad.....

Indeed, it's very sad this person felt the need to ctb. Hope he's at peace now.

N

needaplan

Student
Jan 31, 2020
There are also reports on n being not completely comfortable, some people say a gunshot is instant and painless, others do not like it. I saw a report on here where s.o described the ctb of another member. I guess evetybody has to figure if they want to end up as cured meat.

Nightwillalwayswin

Nightwillalwayswin

May 3, 2020
It doesn't matter how many times I read something like this, I find it heartbreaking every time.

I ordered from the same place as him so I ought to feel some relief that when I take it, it will be effective, I guess. I struggle to take any relief from this situation though.

Reactions: it's_all_a_game
ab_

ab_

"I'd feel trapped if I couldn't CTB at any time."
Feb 15, 2019
Remove the damn label from your SN container and reset your phone and wipe your harddrive so not to link the purchase back to the site you obtained it from FFS.

I

I want to end it

Arcanist
Apr 29, 2018
I've poisoned myself with SN before. If you stay calm it's definitely peaceful. The pain level does depend on the person, as I've heard of some people suffering. But personally I had no pain at all after taking some paracetamol prior. The worst part is just your heart beating out of your chest if you don't take propranolol.

This is exactly why I'm planning to do it again, this time with more preparation.
I am curious if you tried it again? I suppose not because you are still here.

ClairyFairy

ClairyFairy

Wizard
Jan 22, 2021
Bad stomach so can't have alcohol, SN would burn too, let alone both sadly.

Sorry for being dumb but how does that explain why it's hard to get? I'm sure I saw it available with a quick search but maybe it was for import

In the uk you've got to have a business permit now. I had some and gave it up to the police now it's impossible for me to get more. The 1st time they sent it me without any proof they let you order but if you can't provide proof they refund you