• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

A

Artemisia

Student
May 24, 2024
Tbh, I've considered death as a friend from almost since I can remember, that friend I could turn to if things got too bad. But the thing was, I didn't really want to die, I wanted to live without the problems that plagued me. Being independent and capable of taking care of myself was always the most important thing to me and I always knew I'd want to end my life when I was no longer capable of such. I just never expected it to be so soon. Now I'm 49 and in constant, debilitating pain. I had already planned to ctb around these days, I'll give it some more time but hope is almost lost. I still don't really want to die, but what I have is no longer living.

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: thebelljarrr, divinemistress36 and LoiteringClouds
Unknown21

Unknown21

?/?/2024
Apr 25, 2023
My passive suicidal thoughts started at the age of 8, and my active suicidal thoughts started at 20

lost_ange2211

lost_ange2211

An angel who wants to go home..
May 29, 2024
I think it was around 16, I had a suicide note ready but never actually did it.

Well and with 22 I failed ctb.

willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
Nettles

Nettles

May 8, 2024
I don't remember exactly, maybe between 18-20. Now 47. If I had left at that time, I wouldn't have had to suffer another 27 years of this BS existence. 27 years of shitty and useless time.

How old were you when you first really wanted CTB?
Oh same here, I was at that age, in my late teens, and now I'm 53 y o. I've been so mad at myself to why I didn't end this shitty existence then..but, now I'm almost done here on earth. So tired.
I don't remember exactly, maybe between 18-20. Now 47. If I had left at that time, I wouldn't have had to suffer another 27 years of this BS existence. 27 years of shitty and useless time.

Have you found a preferred way to ctb?

• Hugs
Reactions: Sunset Limited
Vicolo cieco

Vicolo cieco

Student
May 14, 2024
At 12/13 years old, when I started to realise that I was not like "normal" people.

Reactions: Nettles
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
this thread shows a lot of people have been thinking seriously about suicide for many years. me too. i ned to get moving on it . i haven't made any progress toward my suicide.

it's that time passes so fast . a human is just a dumb fish brain. i say i'm going to do "this" , ok suicide yeah , i really mean it . i look down , go down a youtube rabbit hole, look up and 10 years pass by and i haven't made any progress , not an iota on defeating si even deciding on a single method nothing on top of that i have adhd. . so it's the equivalent of 10 days not 10 years seems more like 10 days. i can't let another 10 years go by like that i need to kill these monstrous cells they call a human body i'm inprisoned in. add to that no one not the "schools" media nothing taught any of us how to get things done . so i need to somehow get myself to kill myself asap . now way i want to make it to 2025, enough. There's only 6 months left but that's nothing compared to the 15 years of seriously i want to kill myself.

Proposed-stages-in-the-evolution-of-consciousness-as-an-uninterrupted-sequence-The.tif

Last edited:
Reactions: divinemistress36
crystal_meth97

crystal_meth97

Nie mam zamiaru się poddać
May 1, 2024
It was 12. I'm 29 now. No longer want to CTB, though.

• Hugs
Reactions: Nettles and S like suicide
KuriGohan&Kamehameha

KuriGohan&Kamehameha

想死不能 - 想活不能
Nov 23, 2020
I was 12 the first time I really ever considered it. I would've been so much better off if my life had not continued from that point. Now at 25 I have spent the last two years no longer contemplating but knowing I have to ctb as my issues are permanent.

F

frog_prince

Feb 8, 2023
at 21 and now im 42

heroinhero

heroinhero

Jan 23, 2024

• Hugs
Reactions: viljalauss
viljalauss

viljalauss

he/they 21
Aug 22, 2023
12 onwards; not sure i had a concrete method till 14 though

• Hugs
T

TheLastBoyOnEarth

Jun 7, 2024
I was 16. My OCD was getting really bad. But it passed. I had suicidal phases throughout the years but the only time I attempted was when I was 21.

chronicdissosiation

chronicdissosiation

schizophrenic drug addict
Feb 17, 2024
began considering it at 12

kneegrow_voids

kneegrow_voids

Jun 8, 2024
19, I'm 22 now and life has only gotten shittier

B

bunnydetriment

Jun 8, 2024
Seriously considering, probably 17 or 18. Am 21 now

I

Into-the-abyss

May 31, 2024
My first attempt didn't happen until I was 19, and it was an epic failure! Fast forward almost five years later, and here I am. Whoop whoop, disappointment :pfff:

itsneverbeenmoreove

itsneverbeenmoreove

You are just my love
May 21, 2024
I first thought about it when I was like 8. But I didn't really think of it seriously until I was more like 12 or 13

• Hugs
Sunset Limited

Sunset Limited

I believe in Sunset Limited
Jul 29, 2019
Oh same here, I was at that age, in my late teens, and now I'm 53 y o. I've been so mad at myself to why I didn't end this shitty existence then..but, now I'm almost done here on earth. So tired.

Have you found a preferred way to ctb?
You have 6 more years. I am 47. I can't imagine live 6 more years.

Yes I will go with propofol but still here bc my mom is still alive. I am prisoner.

• Aww..
S like suicide

S like suicide

Enlightened
Apr 29, 2021
Seriously taking action on attempting ctb was at 25...before that I had these bad attacks,or as I call them depressive crisis where I wanted to hurt me to the point of kill myself.