• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Tired_of_myself

Tired_of_myself

Jan 2, 2024
i wrote my first suicidal letter at 13... first attempt at 15... last attempt 32... im 33 try and somedays are so hard....

• Hugs
Reactions: Nettles
soulsing

soulsing

Nothing special
Jun 9, 2024
Around 12 years old. I thought I'd never make it past 18. If only that were true.

Saturn_

Saturn_

I shut my eyes and all the world drops dead.
Apr 22, 2024
Maybe 9 or 10, not sure of the exact age... but I remember back when I had access to a firearm (through Dad), I put a gun to my head when I was 10 years old. Wish I pulled that trigger and ended it on a high(er) note while I still could've. I would've saved myself so much upcoming horror. I at least would've died a good person.

FallFromGrace

FallFromGrace

Too Little, Too Late
Jun 4, 2024
18. I'm now 24-25. Funny how much and yet how little things have changed.

Sarros

Sarros

Sep 2, 2021
My reasons and thinking have changed and evolved since then but I thought about since I first learned about death in general, so about 6 or 7 years old.
My first thought was that people could die in so many unpleasant, upsetting, or horrible ways, that killing oneself could be a way to avoid that.
The one that followed was born from observing people live unpleasant, upsetting, or horrible lives and that I wouldn't have the courage to live that kind of life and so I would kill myself to avoid it.

W

world is unfair

Loser
Jun 9, 2024
I don't remember exactly, maybe between 18-20. Now 47. If I had left at that time, I wouldn't have had to suffer another 27 years of this BS existence. 27 years of shitty and useless time.

How old were you when you first really wanted CTB?
My first attempt:13
Ctb thought: idk probably 5 6 or 7
Second attempt 13
Third attempt 13

• Aww..
BlockHammer

BlockHammer

Confused loser
Oct 25, 2023
Depended on my circumstance, prolly i'd off myself in the age of 25. But if there's a sifnificant change then i'll extend my ctb age

passivethought121

passivethought121

Student
Jun 11, 2023
13. It's been a while. Ideally, I'm going out within 21-23, but 32 is my deadline if I go on autopilot

Nettles

Nettles

May 8, 2024
You have 6 more years. I am 47. I can't imagine live 6 more years.

Yes I will go with propofol but still here bc my mom is still alive. I am prisoner.
Are you her only care giver? I get that must be hard. I lost my purpose when I lost the one I cared for plus horrible menopause symptoms that affect me mentally to the point of being here.

Styrotoast

Styrotoast

Jan 24, 2023
I first attempted at 5 but I dont think I truly knew what I was doing so probably around 8-9

The_screaming_dawn

The_screaming_dawn

Dec 12, 2023
I don't remember exactly, maybe between 18-20. Now 47. If I had left at that time, I wouldn't have had to suffer another 27 years of this BS existence. 27 years of shitty and useless time.

How old were you when you first really wanted CTB?
I was 11. Now 19.

lovedread

lovedread

Tyra Banks screaming “LEARN SOMETHING FROM THIS.”
Jan 2, 2020
13 because i was ugly and apparently that issue was unfixable, oh yeah and stupid. Dumb reasons to ctb tbh

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
40 / 41 after a big failure in life.

• Hugs
Nettles

Nettles

May 8, 2024
You have 6 more years. I am 47. I can't imagine live 6 more years.

Yes I will go with propofol but still here bc my mom is still alive. I am prisoner.
Oh are you her carer? I know propofol is used to sedate ppl.
Oh are you her carer? I know propofol is used to sedate ppl.
Sorry I forgot I already replied, please ignore. If you need to vent I'm here🙏

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Sunset Limited
Dark Window

Dark Window

Forest Wanderer
Mar 12, 2024
I'm in my 30's now.

I'd say late last year was my first time seriously considering it.

Previously I had suicidal thoughts but never got close to it, it was just something I thought about from time to time.